Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Tips Thread (fancies go elsewhere) - READ MOD NOTE in POST 1 before posting!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭ibanez777vbk

mike65 wrote: »
    Nope! Forgot (got distracted). Ah well.
    lol ah well never mind.see whats on offer tommorow.

ok folks heres 2 for today.PAINT SPLASH 1-50 MORE TIME TIM 2-20.straight double if you back em.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Oh hell, short prices in two very tricky races. (3 in each race look decent prospects) :(

take em or leave em mike.i normaly put up decent priced horses,but these are what i fancy today,they could be two 33/1's its what i fancy on the day.ive posted some belter bets over the past few days,nobody was on them.i picked these 2 out last night and they were both 5/2.more time tim wasnt even fav in the sporting life.

All true, and when they come in you can wave your money at me! (my problem is I'm always looking for "value" which is why I was annoyed to have missed your long shot yesterday).

Any thoughts on Wolvers tonight?

Flying Squad at 33/1 looks tempting (ya see? Another hopefull long shot!)

• Advertisement

mike65 wrote: »
    All true, and when they come in you can wave your money at me! (my problem is I'm always looking for "value" which is why I was annoyed to have missed your long shot yesterday).

Any thoughts on Wolvers tonight?

Flying Squad at 33/1 looks tempting (ya see? Another hopefull long shot!)
    yeah i know what you mean there mike.as a rule i dont back short priced fav's 3/1 upwards yes ok but not 5/4 11/8.ill have a look at the horse you mentioned,and ill have a look at wolverhampton card see if theres any value about.

nah mike most of the favs look good.but i found something of interest.c.cox last 5 runners have all won,he sends 1 to wolverhampton,shifting gold looks good aswell.ill stick transvestite up as a tentertive ew,its in the same race as your tip.

Already on Shifting Gold! US breds could do well tonight Hold The Bucks, Red Somerset, Baan.

In another sphere of racing 5.20 Dubai Sanbuch at 7/1 looks exellent e/w value, flying finish a week ago having been kept out the back far too long from a wide draw. Tonight better draw, better jockey.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jester1980

I was on last nights fella so cheers for that,,,

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jester1980

Paint Splash nowhere..

Never mind can't win them all....

• Advertisement

jester1980 wrote: »
    Paint Splash nowhere..

Never mind can't win them all....
    yeah very one paced.went off at 100/30 offices quoted it at 5/4 first thing.ah well some you win some you dont,back to the drawing board.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

nah mike most of the favs look good.but i found something of interest.c.cox last 5 runners have all won,he sends 1 to wolverhampton,shifting gold looks good aswell.ill stick transvestite up as a tentertive ew,its in the same race as your tip.

YOUR ON FIRE !!!

You have been doing so well i actually put a few quid on this one 20-1 :pac::pac:

Opr

opr wrote: »
    YOUR ON FIRE !!!

You have been doing so well i actually put a few quid on this one 20-1 :pac::pac:

Opr
    hahaha get in 20/1.pleased you were on,thats this finish will tipping favs :)

CARCINETTO 7-50 wolverhampton.this has been running in class 2-3's drops down to class 4 tonight,running off the same rating as when running in higher class races.8/1 is very over priced,EW

Pick of form is also at Wolverhampton, 9/1 on PP.

edit Stuck a couple of euro e/w at 10s (last of the big spenders)

edit edit, pfft. Went off too quickly and blew it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭Fromvert

This isnt a tip but I think Ger Lyons horse Dohasa in the 3.10 at Nad Al Sheba has a great chance of winning. Lyons' horses have been going well Dubai.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭Fromvert

Its a mans world in the 14.45 @ Lingfield.

This is a poor race and this horse will have more than a stone and half pull in the weights against the favourite. Has put in some decent runs at Lingfield lately. Finished a neck behind Raimond Ridge who got another win the other day and the trip should suit. So fingers crossed.

This is not a tip only my selection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭aya14

tip for Jazz Messenger 3.40 Gowran Park
    i'm told he won't be beaten

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭aya14

aya14 wrote: »
    tip for Jazz Messenger 3.40 Gowran Park
    i'm told he won't be beaten
    ffs 2nd @ 4's:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭biscuits1981

just to let ye know i have a tip for a horse on sunday in nass KIMBERLITE KING trained by coiln murphy was told this will be the horse to get the chelt money just to let ye know best of luck with it if ye back it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭mitsubishi

just to let ye know i have a tip for a horse on sunday in nass KIMBERLITE KING trained by coiln murphy was told this will be the horse to get the chelt money just to let ye know best of luck with it if ye back it

2.45 6,s on betfair at the moment

superior ben 2 35 in clonmel lads get on it the owner is from galway and told alot of the lads who work for him to back it just heard just there is about 7 ta 4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

superior ben 2 35 in clonmel lads get on it the owner is from galway and told alot of the lads who work for him to back it just heard just there is about 7 ta 4
    nice 1 biscuits
    had a tenner on

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭Browney7

Good stuff Biscuits had a score on him. Thanks bud:D

nice one good to c a few others back it along with me if i hear any more will let ye know and if ye hear anything dont b afraid to let me know lol

just after getting a call from a friend of mine in england with a tip for a horse its running at 5 00pm in exeter its name is pearl its about a 7/2 chance

2nd made a bad mistake at the last while leading i was counting my money b4 the last the dirty rotten pig

• Registered Users Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

2nd made a bad mistake at the last while leading i was counting my money b4 the last the dirty rotten pig

Ya was disapointed with his effort at the last, had it in the bag as well. Unlucky

have small word for a horse in wolverhampton at 9.20 distinctive image he is about 7/2

• Advertisement

go on u little daisy winner alright at 9/2 happy days

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement