Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Morning After House Party

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    I don't have parties at my house. Why bother when other people will have them at their houses instead?

I concur!

Many a house party have I attended and not a single one have I hosted, god bless culchies living in Dublin!!!!!!!!!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭masseyno9

Was at one once where the guy decided to have a water fight in the house.
    Also seen another guy fill someones Timberland boots with water and freeze them, same thing with a soaked pair of jeans. He had to take a turkey out of the freezer to make room, so that ended up in the washing machine!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Woke in my mates house to find all the plants and garden furniture in the sitting room, along with an old toilet and bath, the sofa in the kitchen, fake tan on the walls and white paint foot prints everywhere! The paint wouldn't come out so eh....she shaved the white parts of the carpet...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

My house was a giant box of cornflakes with a guy nobody knew sleeping on the kitchen floor.

Salvia will do that to you.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Love that stuff. Saw all my friends as mountains, giant boots and quazmodiar...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

I woke up after 2 days of drinking to find the lads drinking with a homeless lad they found on O'Connell Street. They bought 64 cans of Bavaria and boozed with him for the day. The smell was something serious.

Woke up in the same house to find a lawnmower and various bits of things that had been thrown into the lawnmower. We also found the remains of a fort we built the night before.

There was also the pasta fight closely followed by the peanut fight in a boardsies house a few years ago. I reccomend the Tesco Value brand for your food fighting needs.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Nemothefish

My mate had a BBQ on the day of the heavy rains...

well not all the food got cooked.. so i took it uppon my self to find ingenius places for sausages...

I droped one down the loo.... and one of the other people at the BBQ thought some lads ... Lad had fallen off... I have the pictures to prove it...

other locations for sausages... Shoes..HotPreess to see if thay would coook.... windoes... Neibhours ones are the best... for best results apply at regualr intervils...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭MarinoMark

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    I don't have parties at my house. Why bother when other people will have them at their houses instead?

Miserable git !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,728 ✭✭✭Naos

My mate had a BBQ on the day of the heavy rains...

well not all the food got cooked.. so i took it uppon my self to find ingenius places for sausages...

I droped one down the loo.... and one of the other people at the BBQ thought some lads ... Lad had fallen off... I have the pictures to prove it...

other locations for sausages... Shoes..HotPreess to see if thay would coook.... windoes... Neibhours ones are the best... for best results apply at regualr intervils...

See, it's this type of mate that would get a slapping and never be invited to a houseparty again.

Why people would mess around with stupid stuff like this after someone kindly invited them to eat, beer and party in their house I have no idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

I normally only have people over who know how to act at least close to human.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭spockety

Dragan wrote: »

Your parties must be rubbish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

spockety wrote: »
    Your parties must be rubbish.

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

Someone stole all the light bulbs from my house before. That was a bit of a pain because it was summer and i only realised really late when pretty much all shops were closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭barnacle

Chipsticks in the toaster
    Chocolate powder in the kettle, along with chipsticks and a Rooster spud.
    Wet bread stuck to the ceiling
    Chocolate cake stuck to the ceiling
    Wet bread wound up into the roller blind
    Chocolate powder in the cistern tank
    Chocolate powder in the shower head
    Living room furniture turned upside down
    Bed turned upside down
    Fire extinguisher discharged in the hall
    Cupboard handles put on the inside of the doors
    Sink full of a mixture of stuff
    Cook utensils outside on the green
    Loads of those little salt/pepper sachets you get, glue to the inside of the cupboards
    Sausage and cream on the walls

All of this in one epic night of fun at a party and I had a hand to play in most of it, bar the fire extinguisher.

Luckily my best friend has a sense of humour and saw the funny side.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

Dragan wrote: »

you don't actually have parties, do you?

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭jackal

Dartboards are a bad idea if you have a house party. Oh it was all fun and games at 11pm or so, but when the "extreme darts" started about 2am, the back half of the sitting room was not a fun place to be. Throwing them like knives from the conservatory about 30 feet away became was the standard. It was my idea though in fairness... and my house. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭ibh

bronte wrote: »
    I was at one last night. My shoes went missing during the course of the night.
    Also, a rather stoned neighbour came over to complain twice about noise, and this morning brought over a box of cereal bars and said welcome to the neighbourhood. I love London!

If you're looking for your shoes they're probably in the freezer, full of water. That's where i always put peoples shoes at parties.

Is anyone else making a list of who not to invite to house parties?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

My mate Dave used to have these big raves, they got bigger and bigger over time, And it attracted a lot of unwanted scangers from word of mouth, So the final rave was a big disaster...A house flooded with the biggest scangers from around Tallaght with a proper DJ system pumping.

The next morning the doors were off the hinges, the toilet bowl was cracked in half, anything that could be squeezed out of a tube was on the walls, beds broken in with lots of condoms all over the rooms, fights, stuff being robbed, and eventually the Garda were called by the Neighbours.

Dave the Raves excuse to the feds "It was only a few mates around and loads of people just barged into the house without asking..." and they let him away with everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

worst thing has to be my birthday one year.

needless to say i was off my tits. woke up the next morning in the nip curled up in the corner of my bedroom under the mattress. Ontop of the mattress were chairs, ironing boards the base of my bed. the whole contents of my wardrobe and lots of other ****.

i had to work the next morning at 11am i think. Somehow or another i made it to work.

i dont remember anything that happened that night and spent the entire day in pain wondering WTF had happened.

upon cleaning the room later that day i found that i had puked ontop of the radiator. I found this out after i turned on the radiator. not a good smell.

i couldnt really be mad. ive done this to my friends also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭ImDave

The usual traffic cones, for sale signs etc. The more unusual items would consist of security barriers and running hurdles from the track.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

bigkev49 wrote: »
    I woke up after 2 days of drinking to find the lads drinking with a homeless lad they found on O'Connell Street. They bought 64 cans of Bavaria and boozed with him for the day. The smell was something serious.

Class!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

22' of pipe that went straight from the front door out through the back door... in order to "hide" it from the landlord the next day, a tiny matt was placed in top of it....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

A huge naked arse in my face.

A fish tank full of floating cans of cider and no fish :confused:

A missing car belong to the parents.

A male british hairdresser in my then girlfriends panties together with my naked best friend :eek:

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

togster wrote: »

A male british hairdresser in my then girlfriends panties together with my naked best friend :eek:

Was this best friend male?

I always miss the action at house parties as I usually pass out early enough.

Like I was at one Saturday night. Didn't arrive up until midnight sober and still managed to fall asleep by 3 am.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,728 ✭✭✭Naos

Haha, yeah jaytee it was male. I remember Togster writing something about it before.
    ImDave wrote:
    The usual traffic cones, for sale signs etc. The more unusual items would consist of security barriers and running hurdles from the track.

Erm?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Carsinian Thau

Is anyone else making a list of who not to invite to house parties?

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

barnacle wrote: »
    Fire extinguisher discharged in the hall

Fire extinguisher in a house?

Is that the new thing now is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭shoelaceface

i found a monkey... and a leprachaun

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭shoelaceface

worst thing has to be my birthday one year.

needless to say i was off my tits. woke up the next morning in the nip curled up in the corner of my bedroom under the mattress. Ontop of the mattress were chairs, ironing boards the base of my bed. the whole contents of my wardrobe and lots of other ****.

i had to work the next morning at 11am i think. Somehow or another i made it to work.

i dont remember anything that happened that night and spent the entire day in pain wondering WTF had happened.

upon cleaning the room later that day i found that i had puked ontop of the radiator. I found this out after i turned on the radiator. not a good smell.

i couldnt really be mad. ive done this to my friends also.

naked and in pain???? sounds suspicous if you ask me

Advertisement