Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bullets sent to Mary Harney,Micheal Martin and fertility clinics

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭Wacker

As the saying goes (although it needs to be adapted to be applicable here) "If they're shooting at you, then you're doing something right."

Scumbags. Complete fecking scumbags.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

So, as any good detective would ask, how are they all linked..............:rolleyes:
    Mary Harney + Micheal Martin + Fertility Clinic, i think we should be very very scared.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

Maybe it was just a subtle hint to bite it and resign ? Those two wafflers must have been the two most incompetent health ministers ever.

At least Brian Cowen had the honesty to call it "Angola" without putting a big shiny layer of spin on it. Difference is that Angola has improved somewhat and the health service is starting to look like Zimbabwe...

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭mydarkstar

Blisterman wrote: »
    What would anyone have against a fertility clinic?

Abortion Clinic, I can understand, but a fertility clinic? I don't get it.

For some reason they think IVF is a "crime against humanity".
    Go figure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

cornbb wrote: »
    Its a bit disturbing to think we might have a militant radical ultra-conservative anti-whatever group in the country.

The PDs have been here for a long time though...

Funny though, few weeks back in some health service thread i was going to point out that if someone was to discharge a firearm in harneys face they'd still call it a crime...glad i didnt now :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭twinQuins

F*** sake. I'm used to hearing this sort of thing happening in the US; you know, I thought we were relatively safe from that rather insidious form of religious fundamentalism over here. Apparently not.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Eviledna

D'ya think that someone saw Lake of Fire on More4 the last day and thought:

"Jaysus lads, that's not a bad idea!"

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Why are we even presuming there is an actual group? It's probably just one loon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

mydarkstar wrote: »
    For some reason they think IVF is a "crime against humanity".
    Go figure.

Must be some religious nuts that did it. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

Blisterman wrote: »
    What would anyone have against a fertility clinic?

Abortion Clinic, I can understand, but a fertility clinic? I don't get it.

The Catholic Church has a big time grudge against IVF because it has doctors doing God's work for Him. Also they oppose people having control over their fertility. If God wants you to be infertile then they say live with it. I read one article by a Catholic priest which called the "products" of IVF as being results of self abuse in a petri dish.

Advertisement