Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Louise Ogborn wtf?!?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Pub07

This is all well and good but what happens the next time an actual real cop needs to direct a member of the public to conduct a proxy strip search over the phone? People are just gonna think it's another hoax.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

I actually cannot believe this ****.

Un-funking-believable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭AngryBadger

Wow. That's so mind-numbingly f&^%ing stupid I can't believe it. Who but a complete moron of the highest (lowest?) calibre would obey someone impersonating a police officer on the frakking phone?????

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

The victim, Louise Ogborn, sued McDonald's for $200 million for failing to protect her during her ordeal. The civil trial began September 10, 2007 and ended October 5, 2007 when a jury awarded Ogborn $5 million in punitive damages and $1.1 million in compensatory damages and expenses. The jury decided that McDonald's was 50 percent at fault for Ogborn's ordeal. Summers, who had joined the suit and asked for $50 million, was awarded $1.1 million

That stupid B**** manager got 1.1Million!?

Btw the Milgram experiment is very interesting, but im sure this case will be used to describe it in the future

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Ruen

At one point when Louise Ogborn is alone with the managers boyfriend and she's standing there in the nip without the apron the manager walks in right past her before the bf had a chance to throw the apron back at her and she acts like she didnt even notice??? And a jury decided she deserved $1.1million:confused: The whole story just gets stupider all the time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

All I can say is 'Wow!'. What a story. It's just absolutely ridiculous but I suppose it is America. I don't think I've ever seen so much naivety in one video. The lad at the other end of the phone must have been pissing himself at those eejits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭Nephew

'Hey Bitch! You just got punked!'

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

can anyone explain to me how the assistant manager received $1.1m?
    http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5gthvjx0hyBqv5SyJLN_d6QZ1hWRQD8S3KK6O0

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

DaBreno wrote:
    American live on a different planet to the rest of us. What a story. Just when you think the country cant possibly get any crazier...

do you think? Do you ever watch naked camera? even punters in ireland can fall for stupidity!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭pocketac3s

can anyone explain to me how the assistant manager received $1.1m?
    http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5gthvjx0hyBqv5SyJLN_d6QZ1hWRQD8S3KK6O0

yeah...its america!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭DaBreno

faceman wrote:
    do you think?
    For most of the day Yes
    faceman wrote:
    Do you ever watch naked camera?

I watch Chicks Naked on Camera. Are talking about the same thing?
    faceman wrote:
    even punters in ireland can fall for stupidity!

That would explain our govt. But I still think even the Irish wouldnt perform Oral sex on a Mcdonalds manager beacuse a voice on the phone told them to.

Advertisement