Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

Rather convenient timeout I have to say.

Well I've screenshots of everything, so I'll be pushing it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Got my 50euro in vouchers from Irish opinions today. Now off to spend it on something nice for myself. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Ladybird37

ShaShaBear wrote: »
    Finally finished... And got a session timed out response.

This happened to me too only I wasn't as clever as you and did not take screenshots! I've emailed but not holding out much hope reading through the other posts. Waste of time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

That's what happened to me.
    I mailed them last night about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Mishonee

Fuzzy Clam wrote: »
    Did you actually read the form that you signed?
    You don't have to name the product to breach the conditions.

Will you report him? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

sugarman wrote: »
    Didnt poxy qualify for that €19 IO one :mad:

Me neither. Wouldve been nice.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

me too what did you do
    i sent them a message
    thankfully i remembered your post and had taken a screenshot after part 2 as proof anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

bluewolf wrote: »
    me too what did you do

Email them immediately. Happened me a few weeks ago and they came back today giving me full credit for the survey.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭fmpisces

Nope, session timed out, took a few screenshots and saved them. Now when I click on take a survey, it tells me I either have to resume that survey or close it. When I click to resume it, it tells me "it appears you have already completed this survey). No €4 added either.

I've just done that survey and the EXACT same thing happened to me. Not credited either so I took 2 pictures of the screen with the phone, one of the page that shows I have an 'unfinished survey' and the other a page of the message I get to show that I have completed the survey. I'm not holding out much hope that I'll get the full €4 as I had to email them earlier in the week about a similar incident. I can't remember what the reward was but it was definitely more than the €1 they manually paid into my account.

OK well I heard back (quite soon I might add) and was told that I was stopped from completing the survey because I did not meet the desired demographic criteria or consumer habits the client was looking for.
    I find that hilarious because eh yeah, I did complete the whole survey.
    But I was awarded the €4 for my time spent on the survey......Second time this has happened me in a week with IO. Now fair enough if they pay out in the end but it'd make you wonder what's wrong with the whole survey system if you know 100% that you completed a survey only to be told you didn't??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

50% through survey that was pretty Sky centric on Irish Opinions and suddenly they've too many respondents after I start to indicate that it's less likely I'll get Sky Sports or Cinema. Some really pointless questions - who has the best pundits / commentators and puts it up against the likes of Amazon Now and Netflix :D

🤪

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

The Sky surveys aren't just Sky centric, they're run by Sky - take a look at the web address!

fmpisces wrote: »
    OK well I heard back (quite soon I might add) and was told that I was stopped from completing the survey because I did not meet the desired demographic criteria or consumer habits the client was looking for.
    But I was awarded the €4 for my time spent on the survey......Second time this has happened me in a week with IO. Now fair enough if they pay out in the end but it'd make you wonder what's wrong with the whole survey system if you know 100% that you completed a survey only to be told you didn't??

I've not heard so much as a peep from them, but the pending survey has been removed and I didn't get so much as a cent from them!

Edited to add:
    The survey doesn't even show up in my history!!!

I've just done that survey and the EXACT same thing happened to me. Not credited either so I took 2 pictures of the screen with the phone, one of the page that shows I have an 'unfinished survey' and the other a page of the message I get to show that I have completed the survey. I'm not holding out much hope that I'll get the full €4 as I had to email them earlier in the week about a similar incident. I can't remember what the reward was but it was definitely more than the €1 they manually paid into my account.

If I get that reply, there will be trouble!
    There's no way I'm accepting 4 euro for a 3 hr survey.

I've not heard so much as a peep from them, but the pending survey has been removed and I didn't get so much as a cent from them!

Edited to add:
    The survey doesn't even show up in my history!!!

You have your screenshots so I wouldn't be letting this one go. Hope you hear back from them soon. I was surprised to hear back the next day as the previous complaint took almost a week to hear back and be compensated. Hang in there.

Fuzzy Clam wrote: »
    If I get that reply, there will be trouble!
    There's no way I'm accepting 4 euro for a 3 hr survey.

I'm not sure how long it took me as I was throwing the odd eye at the telly but it was longer than an hour, that's for sure, but not quite three :)

I'm not sure how long it took me as I was throwing the odd eye at the telly but it was longer than an hour, that's for sure, but not quite three :)

3.5 for me. And no response from Irish Opinions as to why I got literally no reward for my time. And the survey has vanished. Not even logged in my history. I've a funny feeling that €19 is a write off :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

3.5 for me. And no response from Irish Opinions as to why I got literally no reward for my time. And the survey has vanished. Not even logged in my history. I've a funny feeling that €19 is a write off :(

I know somebody in the same position. It has to be an internal problem in IO. Keep badgering them by email and refer to the fact that, from forums, it is clearly not just an issue for you.

I know somebody in the same position. It has to be an internal problem in IO. Keep badgering them by email and refer to the fact that, from forums, it is clearly not just an issue for you.

I've just emailed them again! If it was just a bog standard survey - twenty minutes to even an hour, I'd probably just forget about it. But it was tedious as hell and I want my money :pac:

Ive had no response yet either. I'll give it another couple of days before getting on to them again.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭pgj2015

how long does it take europinions to pay out once you redeem the 30 euro?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Emailed about the 19 euro

We are sorry to hear you experienced some issues with the following survey, project 394914 TGI Ireland.

Please note, we are working with the relevant teams in order to investigate these issues further and provide you with further details as quick as possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

pgj2015 wrote: »

Someone mentioned a month. It's been a month here with nothing as yet,

bluewolf wrote: »
    Emailed about the 19 euro

We are sorry to hear you experienced some issues with the following survey, project 394914 TGI Ireland.

Please note, we are working with the relevant teams in order to investigate these issues further and provide you with further details as quick as possible.

Just got the same response. Ill wait for a bit, as good as an acknowledgement gets I guess!

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Careful_now!

Has anybody hears anything after doing the fridge survey?

We were promised a 10 euro cheque.

I haven't heard anything since doing the survey

Just got the same response. Ill wait for a bit, as good as an acknowledgement gets I guess!

Same here.

pgj2015 wrote: »

Usually about 5 to 6 weeks after you request payment.

Someone mentioned a month. It's been a month here with nothing as yet,

From my experience it takes 5 to 6 weeks from the date you requested payout.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Morbeous

From my experience it takes 5 to 6 weeks from the date you requested payout.

After 7 weeks still nothing delivered to me. Upon messaging they asked for my address and said they would get back to me.

This is what I got

Dear Irish Opinions member,

Thank you for your email.

Upon investigation we have found that your voucher has been delivered to your address.
    As a goodwill gesture, we will refund the credit for this order only. However please note that we will not be able to offer any further refunds in the future.
    Please redeem online voucher.
    We add €10 to your total balance.

What I want to know is how would they know it had been delivered to my address? They aren't sent recorded delivery and as I am the only one that deals with the post in my house I can categorically say that it wasn't delivered.

When I replied saying that there was no way it can have been delivered I got this response

You haven't received it therefore we have refunded.
    Please redeem again.

That is what I call rude and not very good customer service using that sort of tone with people.

Morbeous wrote: »
    After 7 weeks still nothing delivered to me. Upon messaging they asked for my address and said they would get back to me.

This is what I got

Thank you for your email.

Upon investigation we have found that your voucher has been delivered to your address.
    As a goodwill gesture, we will refund the credit for this order only. However please note that we will not be able to offer any further refunds in the future.
    Please redeem online voucher.
    We add €10 to your total balance.

What I want to know is how would they know it had been delivered to my address? They aren't sent recorded delivery and as I am the only one that deals with the post in my house I can categorically say that it wasn't delivered.

When I replied saying that there was no way it can have been delivered I got this response

You haven't received it therefore we have refunded.
    Please redeem again.

That is what I call rude and not very good customer service using that sort of tone with people.

Hi Morbeous,

The 5-6 week waiting time I referred to above was for Europinions.ie, a totally different survey company.

I think it can take up to 6 weeks to receive physical vouchers in the post from Irish Opinions, but you're right, you don't have to sign for 1 x €10 voucher. What I think they may have meant was that it was sent to you, but sure they have no way of knowing that you actually received it. I do think it was good of them to credit your account with €10, but that's just my opinion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Just received my gift cards (waiting under 3 weeks) and a bottle of beer. Happy Christmas everyone.

Advertisement