Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

€19 in total. I breezed through the three of them in an hour.

I suppose Id have been quicker if I hadnt have had Masterchef on in the background Finley Tiny Fir :)

€4 was credited straight away.

Good that there is more to follow.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

god almighty.
    do you consume [very broad range of products]
    yes
    do you like [specific type]
    no
    will you buy [new version of specific type]
    no
    will you rush out to buy [new version of specific type] really fast
    no
    how often will you consume [new version of specific type]
    never
    and how often on weekends will you consume [new version of specific type]
    never
    and how often per month will you consume [new version of specific type]
    never. i said never. how many times do i need to answer never

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Morbeous

I'm getting worried about these people. Claimed a Tesco voucher on October 11th and its still not arrived. Have messaged them 4 times and had no response. Just found their phone number online and again no answer. Ive 92 Euro in my account at the moment and don't want to claim any vouchers just yet incase the company have ceased. Will not be doing any more surveys until I get a response from them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Morbeous wrote: »
    I'm getting worried about these people. Claimed a Tesco voucher on October 11th and its still not arrived. Have messaged them 4 times and had no response. Just found their phone number online and again no answer. Ive 92 Euro in my account at the moment and don't want to claim any vouchers just yet incase the company have ceased. Will not be doing any more surveys until I get a response from them

Not claiming won't stop them ceasing. And if they did cease, not claiming would still leave you out of pocket. No reason not to claim. Sometimes they can be particularly slow with some types of vouchers.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Back when duedil was free you could see the vast financial reserves and vast profits made by ResearchNow - they aren't going anywhere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

TheTorment wrote: »
    This survey had 3 parts. €4 in total.

€19 in total. I breezed through the three of them in an hour.

I have the link for this one today. Is it very tedious ?

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    I have the link for this one today. Is it very tedious ?

I thought so....

The eventual 19euro is tempting me though.

I got unblocked by opinion world today finally. The barring was due to a fault on their behalf. Cashed in my points , how long before they send an evoucher?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

Just got onto that €19 one today. Just on part 2 and have been at it 1.5 hours. Have 16 already, plus €4 for the "incentive" instant payout. Strongly considering closing out of it and getting my life back.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

ShaShaBear wrote: »
    Just got onto that €19 one today. Just on part 2 and have been at it 1.5 hours. Have 16 already, plus €4 for the "incentive" instant payout. Strongly considering closing out of it and getting my life back.

oh i just got it there now
    sure i'll start

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

Its about 3 hrs in total. No less.
    Stick at it.
    I've had to email them about it as I didn't get the landing page at the end where you rate the survey.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭campingcarist

I've had a problem with them just at the last step of the survey then I get a message that there is a problem and the page is blocked - so they get the survey completed but I won't get credited for it.

As a result, every time I get a survey to do in my inbox, I just delete it.

does it have to be done in one go or do the parts break up like do another part tomorrow

bluewolf wrote: »
    does it have to be done in one go or do the parts break up like do another part tomorrow

You can do the sections at different times.

I started the 19euro one and it was decided after five questions that I wasn't suitable :(

I started the 19euro one and it was decided after five questions that I wasn't suitable :(

I wish it decided after 5 questions that I wasn't suitable :mad:
    It's a terribly-constructed survey. Why do I need to go through 4 pages of questions on a product I've stated I do not own and never intend to buy? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

It's a terribly-constructed survey. Why do I need to go through 4 pages of questions on a product I've stated I do not own and never intend to buy? :pac:

do you listen to radio
    no
    which of these channels do u listen to pg1
    no
    which of these channels do u listen to pg2
    no
    which of these channels do u listen to pg3
    no
    how often on a WEEKDAY
    no
    how often on a weekend

OH MY GOD STAHP

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

I think some of those ridiculous repeated questions are because they assume a "never" might be a mis-hit the first time. After the second or third it clearly isn't.

Second most hated thing about survey design. Most hated is when they ask you have you heard of a brand and answering yes means you get asked 20 questions on that brand. And they ask on 20 brands.

Meaning an honest answer could create 400 tickboxes! I suspect many, many people under-answer those heard of questionss deliberately

• Advertisement

ok im finished part 1
    part 2 can wait

Anyone get the one about the new alcoholic drink and a picture of a tidal wave the other day? Even the wording of the advertisement was terrible. Not that I am expert in marketing or anything but I could do a better job than that !

Anyone get the one about the new alcoholic drink and a picture of a tidal wave the other day? Even the wording of the advertisement was terrible. Not that I am expert in marketing or anything but I could do a better job than that !

Just to point out that you signed a form NOT to discuss the product on social media.

Just skip those questions. :-)

The survey, if completed, pays over the odds compared to most other surveys.

And I discussed a product , didn't name it .

I've just gone past the section on alcohol in part three. Please someone tell me I'm almost done :(

And I discussed a product , didn't name it .

Did you actually read the form that you signed?
    You don't have to name the product to breach the conditions.

Finally finished... And got a session timed out response.

sugarman wrote: »
    Tell me youre joking:eek:

Nope, session timed out, took a few screenshots and saved them. Now when I click on take a survey, it tells me I either have to resume that survey or close it. When I click to resume it, it tells me "it appears you have already completed this survey). No €4 added either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Second Yellow

Rather convenient timeout I have to say.

Advertisement