Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Ninty Direct

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

Gunmonkey wrote: »
    I know how it looks with the date, but it is real.

https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Misc-/Nintendo-Direct/Latest-Nintendo-Direct/Nintendo-Direct-698557.html

Starts at 11pm GMT, have seen a possible list of contents and there is some nice things coming....and no, the Zelda WiiU delay is real, not coming straight after the presentation :(

I really hope they announce a release date for Yoshi's Wooly World, and that it will be coming out soon, I've been dying for that game for ages :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,407 ✭✭✭Nollog

I think they'll probably show off the new membership service that's replacing Club Nintendo, or at least say something about it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Bloodborne on the WiiU?

Uncharted on the 3DS?

Titanfall on the GBA!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

2105d1368539441-half-life-3-wii-u-nao-wiiuhalflife3real.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,103 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

I wouldn't say no to a HD version of MH4U for the Wii-U since I'm not going to get a new F-Zero anouncement. :(
    Wonder will they do another free game download deal like they did with MK8.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

HD remake of Super Mario Sunshine would be awesome

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Hope Nintendo announces Mario Galaxy 3, a new Metroid and a new F-Zero tonight only to shout April Fools and laugh in everybody's faces.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,859 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Whatever it is they announce, I can feel my bank account draining already!! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 55,452 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

2 minutes. It's like a mini-E3. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

1 minute to go :P

EDIT: SNAP

• Advertisement

Bored already.

Come on, enough of the Smash Bros. DLC already. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Only thing that could excite me is an amazing 3ds game or a new console, I'm not buying a wii u

finally a ganondorf amiibo !

Sorry, All those new amiibo are already sold out

Yoshi looking good, but sounds like it has the same composer as the 3DS New Island? (i.e. awful music)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

I want that yoshi amiibo!

I want that yoshi amiibo!

Sold out already

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

ShaneU wrote: »
    Sold out already

When was it announced?

F**k yea paper mario 64 !

• Advertisement

More like it. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

DK64, fecking afwul game... but maybe it means some more Rare games???

F**k yea paper mario 64 !

For a tenner a pop? No thanks.

Disappointing show so far (unless you like Amiibo). Woolly World & Affordable Space Adventure are the highlights for me so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

I don't get the logic of not having downloadable GBA and DS games for the 3DS. It's not like the console can't currently handle them. I don't want to play a portable game on the big screen and while the gamepad is better than the 3DS in ways, it's still not a portable.

€10 for n64 and DS games, and a €2 tax if you bought them on wii....complete rip-off

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Project Zero 5 announced and SMT x Fire Emblem is looking amazing. That's made the direct for me :)

Also Gunvolt and mighty gunvolt are amazing, I've had them on my US 3DS for a long time.

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Project Zero 5 announced and SMT x Fire Emblem is looking amazing. That's made the direct for me :)

Also Gunvolt and mighty gunvolt are amazing, I've had them on my US 3DS for a long time.

Remember you mentioning Gunvolt a while back alright, saw some footage of it the other day and it looked excellent.
    Box Boy looks ok once it's cheap. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,096 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Miiplaza premium is like those apps that cost €1000, and do nothing other than reassure you that you've spent €1000 on a **** but expensive app.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

This highlight so far. Boo Luigi!!!:
    CBilAJWWEAAIOQb.jpg

• Advertisement

Fire Emblem looks gorgeous....

Advertisement