Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Better Call Saul ***Spoilers***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭JTMan

Fans of Bob Odenkirk might be interested in Nobody which was released yesterday ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZti8QKBWPo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭ads20101

"GIVE ME THE GOD DAMN KITTY CAT"

Brilliant

That line alone makes me want to see it

ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Pete123456

ads20101 wrote: »
    "GIVE ME THE GOD DAMN KITTY CAT"

Brilliant

That line alone makes me want to see it

ðŸ˜

Let us know if you find a way to watch it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭vafankillar

JTMan wrote: »
    Fans of Bob Odenkirk might be interested in Nobody which was released yesterday ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZti8QKBWPo

looks interesting but how could we actually watch it lol

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭pedatron

looks interesting but how could we actually watch it lol

Looks to be on-demand the 16th of this month. Hopefully be easier to access then!

• Advertisement

pedatron wrote: »
    Looks to be on-demand the 16th of this month. Hopefully be easier to access then!

have you a source for that?? i thought it would be months before we'd be able to since cinemas are open in many countries and would have to do that first

• Registered Users Posts: 5,746 ✭✭✭el diablo

have you a source for that?? i thought it would be months before we'd be able to since cinemas are open in many countries and would have to do that first

It's been in cinemas in the US for a couple of weeks already and you'll be able to find it "on demand" from 16th April.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

el diablo wrote: »
    It's been in cinemas in the US for a couple of weeks already and you'll be able to find it "on demand" from 16th April.

it's only out in the US like just over a week, march 26th

• Registered Users Posts: 16,523 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

it's only out in the US like just over a week, march 26th

It will be on some VOD platforms from April 16,will be straight forward to watch it here from that date.

yabadabado wrote: »
    It will be on some VOD platforms from April 16,will be straight forward to watch it here from that date.

looks like it's still not available to buy online here anyone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,523 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

looks like it's still not available to buy online here anyone

I watched it last night but I may need a criminal lawyer if anyone finds out where !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,746 ✭✭✭el diablo

I watched it last night but I may need a criminal lawyer if anyone finds out where !

A criminal lawyer or a criminal lawyer? :cool:

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 3,918 ✭✭✭trashcan

el diablo wrote: »
    A criminal lawyer or a criminal lawyer? :cool:

Better call someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,174 ✭✭✭EltonJohn69

Nobody is great !!!! A very tight runtime of 92 minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Grabbed it from similar myself, plan to watch it later. Looks fun, also the Rza stars in it, bit of a Wu-Tang fan here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,170 ✭✭✭irishchris

Terrible news on Bob odenkirk, just hope he is ok. Definitely will delay release of better call Saul i would imagine.

https://tvline.com/2021/07/27/bob-odenkirk-collapses-hospital-better-call-saul-set/

Hopefully it’s not serious…..the way it’s being reported has me concerned

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

I hope its nothing serious. Hopefully he will make a quick recovery. If the show is delayed so be it, his health is more important.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Get Better Bob! Watched Nobody the other night and he looked super fit.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭TomSweeney

Get well soon Bob.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,436 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Terrible news and there doesn't seem to be any updates on him. Not sure if a good or bad sign.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,369 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

I hope it turns out to be a scare.

Everybody loves Bob Odenkirk.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭SimonTemplar

People collapse all the time. Loads of people collapse on the LUAS in the morning due to harmless things like being too hot and not getting enough breakfast. So I'm remaining optimistic about Bob Odenkirk until I hear otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,321 ✭✭✭✭Penn

I think it's clear it's more serious than that, especially given some of the tweets from people close to him (like the one below from David Cross) and that there hasn't been a solid update since, but it's also positive that there hasn't been bad news either, so hopefully he's on the upswing.

https://twitter.com/davidcrosss/status/1420248776552423427?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Lamar Davis

Get Better Bob

• Registered Users Posts: 5,223 ✭✭✭Augme

It's safe to say he is in a fairly bad way. Fingers crossed he pulls through though.

Everything I have read so far sounds ominous… Bryan Cranston asking people to pray for Bob is not a good sign…..I assume he knows more then he can say….

• Registered Users Posts: 18,329 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Odenkirk is 58 hopefully all he needs is a bit of rest and relaxation. Impression I get from him is he does everything 100 mile an hour. And knows no other way. Reminds me of Dermot Morgan in that sense and that fella died far too soon.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

From reading Reddit a lot of people are confident it was a stroke and some are saying that with almost 24 hours without news of his condition it is looking like only bad news en route….

would be horrible if we lost him !!!

Check out “dinner wink” on YouTube was the most recent thing he appeared in

• Advertisement

From a podcast interview he said it took a few years of training to get in shape for Nobody

Advertisement