Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Got a confirmed vaccine appointment - Post your age and appointment date

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭sekond

Registered on Portal: 9 June
    Received appointment on 22nd June for Friday 25th that I had to cancel. Cancelled immediately, so waiting for rescheduled appointment since 22nd.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

I rang the HSE line - registered 2nd June, still no appointment. It is being "escalated" and "you will get an appointment very soon" which I took as code to be just wait and you will eventually get one :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Tri Oidhcheannan Eile

Down in Croker for my second Pfizer/BioNTech jab. Happy out :)

(If the flu-like side effects don't floor me again, the sunstroke will. Mad queue altogether.)

Edit: all done, I'm unstoppable now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 MrsBlooms80

Husband & Myself
    Both 35
    Registered Thursday 24th June
    Text Received Tuesday 29th June
    Appt Date for both Sunday 4th July
    Greystones Shoreline
    Pfizer

Thought we would be another 2-3 weeks before we heard so delighted to get the appointments so quickly!

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Chiorino

cee_jay wrote: »
    I rang the HSE line - registered 2nd June, still no appointment. It is being "escalated" and "you will get an appointment very soon" which I took as code to be just wait and you will eventually get one :cool:

I did the same and was told it will be at least 4 weeks plus 5 days. Won't escalate anything until after this. Frustrating.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Tri Oidhcheannan Eile

trellheim wrote: »
    52 , 2nd dose Pfizer today, Croke Park, in and out ~ 30 mins.
    Down in Croker for my second Pfizer/BioNTech jab...

Hey, fancy a pint? Oh... wait :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭Moody_mona

recyclops wrote: »
    36, Just got my text from greystones for sunday morning, registered on sunday the 20th

Pfizer?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Akabusi

Got my Pfizer vaccine through my GP earlier, absolutely delighted, I had only rang them yesterday to check if they were doing vaccines. Also just checked the portal and it is still the same - "awaiting appointment 1". My advice for anyone waiting a number of weeks would be to try your GP.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,437 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Got my first jab earlier today in city hall in cork. Turned up a bit early and it was all very well organised and was in and out in half an hour. Lovely stuff and seems very well organised. And I feel fine so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Nozzer

Been waiting to do this for weeks :D

Appointment: Monday 5th July (on portal)
    Vaccine: Pfizer

Local pharmacy is starting on over 35s from this Sunday so I'll see which one happens first I guess. I obviously won't cancel on portal until I have the jab but if I need to, is it better to call/ tweet them rather than 'stop vaccination process'? I'm irrationally worried my vaccine history will be wiped or something!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭PropBuyer101

anyway to register with gp just for purposes of getting a vaccine? dont have one i go to generally

Nozzer wrote: »
    Been waiting to do this for weeks :D

Appointment: Monday 5th July (on portal)
    Vaccine: Pfizer

Local pharmacy is starting on over 35s from this Sunday so I'll see which one happens first I guess. I obviously won't cancel on portal until I have the jab but if I need to, is it better to call/ tweet them rather than 'stop vaccination process'? I'm irrationally worried my vaccine history will be wiped or something!

You have an appointment for Monday, why wouldn't you just go with that and leave the pharmacy for people who haven't got an appointment yet? There's only (potentially) one day of a difference anyway.

how do you log onto hse portal when you have registered but havent heard from them.?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Nozzer

Flying Fox wrote: »
    You have an appointment for Monday, why wouldn't you just go with that and leave the pharmacy for people who haven't got an appointment yet? There's only (potentially) one day of a difference anyway.

Hmmm this is true. In my excitement I thought the 5th July was Monday week!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

how do you log onto hse portal when you have registered but havent heard from them.?

Go into the place where you registered initially and down the bottom of that page you’ll see “already have an account?” Click on that and login

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭SunnySundays

If you scroll to the bottom of the screen there is an already registered section.

https://vaccine3.hse.ie/s/login/SelfRegister

If you scroll to the bottom of the screen there is an already registered section.

https://vaccine3.hse.ie/s/login/SelfRegister

aww ur brilliant thanks!!:D

leahyl wrote: »
    Go into the place where you registered initially and down the bottom of that page you’ll see “already have an account?” Click on that and login

thanks i need a password though and when i go to reset it it just sends me in circles lol :cool:

Hmmm this is true. In my excitement I thought the 5th July was Monday week!

Fair enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭harr

Finally second appointment showing on portal for next Tuesday exactly 4 weeks after first .
    It means a 6 hour return journey for me on Tuesday .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭PopTarts

Does everyone get a follow on text saying update and how important it is for you to attend and to read the vaccine leaflet and to give your consent.

Do I need to give consent or can I wait to the day.

Has anyone else had a text asking you to log into the portal before your appointment to give consent? I just got one now, but I'm afraid to do it in case it messes something up for me (I know some people on here had their appointments cancelled).

This is the text:

Update for X,
    age X years, about your COVID-19 vaccination appointment on XXX. It is important that you attend this appointment to ensure you are protected from COVID-19, including the Delta variant.

We now need you to:
    Read the Pfizer-BioNtech vaccine leaflet at http://hse.ie/pfizil

Give your consent for your vaccination.

Answer some medical questions so we can make sure it is OK to vaccinate you.

Please log in and do this online using this link: https://vaccine.hse.ie

If you have any questions, call the COVID-19 helpline on 1800 700 700.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭recyclops

Moody_mona wrote: »
    Pfizer?
    Yep it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭Tzardine

Just got the text.

36 years old.
    Registered 19th June.
    Text Received 29th June.
    Appointment 08 July
    Like in Kildare - Being sent to Portlaoise
    Pfizer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,235 ✭✭✭ForestFire

Does anyone know what's happen to the Galway race course schedule when the "Galway Races Summer Festival (26th July – 1st August 2021)" gets under way.

I see thy are hoping to allow 5K people to attend per day. Can they accommodate this plus continue the vaccines? Most race days start at 14:30.Can they work up to this time for vaccines?

Are they planning to pause this location for first doses, but many people will be due there second does at this time, will they be rescheduled to another centre?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 tickybob

Local pharmacy is starting on over 35s from this Sunday so I'll see which one happens first I guess.

I thought the pharmacies were only doing over 50s? Did they annouce a change to that then? Do you know if they are offering Pfizer or J&J or one of the other vaccines?

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭kingofburt

cee_jay wrote: »

I had to phone 6 days in a row, starting 4 days before my 4 weeks were up. Got told on Sunday I was escalated and now have a date for July 1st. Infuriating having to fight to get a vaccine when my appointment was clearly missed by the HSE's automated system, 38 year olds in my area are getting vaccinated before me (40). Keep calling HSE Live and complain, seems to be the only thing that works

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭harr

tickybob wrote: »
    I thought the pharmacies were only doing over 50s? Did they annouce a change to that then? Do you know if they are offering Pfizer or J&J or one of the other vaccines?
    Pharmacies doing both Pfizer for over 35 starting Sunday and j&j for the over 50,s which they are getting very little uptake.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,448 ✭✭✭Charles Babbage

tickybob wrote: »

They did announce a change to that. They will likely have J&J.

Advertisement