Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Got a confirmed vaccine appointment - Post your age and appointment date

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭airy fairy

Cb12345 wrote: »
    Same for me 1972 d.o.b. 1st dose Sat May 29 nothing on portal as yet.
    On plus side someone said they have a cousin with 1st dose on 29th May in Helix and were scheduled for 2nd on June 27th. So we're getting there(I hope).

Husband dob early 1972, had 1st Pfizer in Cork on may 22nd. Only called for July 1st for his second. 40 days. A friend of his, same year was also called, more here it seems. So a wait of beyond 30+ days isn't beyond possibilities.

Aviva 40 year old 1st Pfizer wed afternoon 30 June(not me)
    Registered 20 days ago
    They're slow there
    Text today

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Idioteque

wonski wrote: »
    Registered for vaccine on 21/06 through HSE.

Got text message 3 days later, 1st dose of Pfizer booked for 28/06.

Which centre are you getting it at?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Banatamon

Registered Saturday 19th
    Received Text: 25th June
    Appointment: 29th June
    Vaccine: Pfizer

Just wondering if anyone knows whether there is a place to lock a bike at the Racecourse?

I registered for the HSE portal last week, (35-39), I have since been offered a vaccine by my doctor. Is there a way I can cancel/delete my account for the HSE?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭blackbird86

ixoy wrote: »
    Anyone in Dublin, under 40, got an appointment? There's definitely people in their 40s still waiting so it seems a capacity increase in Dublin would be a good thing as I can't see the demographics allowing any catch up and there is a renewed impetus on getting vaccinations.

Husband got his text this afternoon. 38 but he registered a day early on the 20th. Appt booked for the 28th in UCD. Our neighbours/friends in the Dún Laoghaire-Shankill areas aged between 40-44 all got their first dose at least 2 weeks ago and my husbands now getting his earlier than people in their early 40s we know in West Dublin!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Idioteque wrote: »
    Which centre are you getting it at?

Punchestown.

Apologies by location I thought of my own rather than the centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,018 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Banatamon wrote: »
    Registered Saturday 19th

Just wondering if anyone knows whether there is a place to lock a bike at the Racecourse?
    Loads of railings knocking around.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭mrsherself

By the looks of it, Cork, Limerick and Athlone are great places to be vaccinated if you're in your 30s.
    I'm from North Kildare, and am curious to see if they'll send me over to Dublin or down to South Kildare. Can't wait to get it 🀞

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭bish76

I registered for the HSE portal last week, (35-39), I have since been offered a vaccine by my doctor. Is there a way I can cancel/delete my account for the HSE?

Yes ring the HSE vaccine helpline but would advice to make sure GP is confirmed as some of them cancel last minute due to low stock.

• Advertisement

bish76 wrote: »
    Yes ring the HSE vaccine helpline but would advice to make sure GP is confirmed as some of them cancel last minute due to low stock.

Thanks, I gave them a buzz there. They told me they would still send a message when I was due a vaccine, at that stage I should call them and let them know the doctor has already done my vaccine… hopefully.

The GP did send me a message confirming the appointment but I wouldn’t be overly surprised if it was cancelled due to the shortage.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,959 ✭✭✭Tim Robbins

Covid is a great way to figure out what age everyone on boards.ie is

• Registered Users Posts: 4,133 ✭✭✭goingnowhere

Finally the SMS arrived

Registered Sunday 6th

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Will23

Appointment: 30th June

Text: May28th
    Vaccine Date: June 1st
    Vaccine : Pfizer

Live in City Centre.

Getting the second one on Tuesday 29th. Very impressed that despite all the cyber stuff, it's still 4 weeks on the nose.

Less impressed that it's at 6pm so I'll miss the England vs Germany match.

Feckers:-) I must have missed the "Will you be watching the Euros?" tickbox on the website.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,849 ✭✭✭Van.Bosch

Getting the second one on Tuesday 29th. Very impressed that despite all the cyber stuff, it's still 4 weeks on the nose.

Less impressed that it's at 6pm so I'll miss the England vs Germany match.

Feckers:-) I must have missed the "Will you be watching the Euros?" tickbox on the website.

Just go at 3, the time isn’t enforced.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 ray7777

Is there anyone else aged 40 West Dublin still waiting for appointment? Over 3 weeks going. Feels like we're the most unluckiest in the country right now being assigned (most probably) to Citywest. Why don't they just spread us out more evenly across centers, instead of putting all eggs in one basket. Also If you're going by age finish the whole cohert first instead of vaccinating next one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,197 ✭✭✭PopTarts

Do appointments get sent out over the weekend or will it be Monday now?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭questionmark?

ray7777 wrote: »
    Is there anyone else aged 40 West Dublin still waiting for appointment? Over 3 weeks going. Feels like we're the most unluckiest in the country right now being assigned (most probably) to Citywest. Why don't they just spread us out more evenly across centers, instead of putting all eggs in one basket. Also If you're going by age finish the whole cohert first instead of vaccinating next one.

So slow down the vaccination plan. That's what your idea would cause.
    Dublin is a bit slower on the 40+ but it will fall back in line in time especially with getting those AZ second doses out of the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Limericklass21

Got my text 3 hrs ago!

Registered 19th June
    Received Text: 25th
    Appointment: 26th

Had to keep checking the date to make sure it was right! D elighted ��

FYI my 41 yr old friend (1980) has her appointment for Sunday also racecourse

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

Second dose tomorrow 5.25pm.
    Citywest
    Pfizer.
    Age 48

27 days from first dose.

Can I arrive early a couple of hours before designated time?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Akabusi

Still no appointment, 41 years old. Registered on the 5th June. Rang the helpline on Thursday, they said they would escalate it, whatever that means. Starting to feel really down with it now, so frustrating knowing that they are vaccinating thirty somethings at my local MVC.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭shelly24

Registered 20th June
    Appointment 29th
    Pfizer
    Punchestown

No text but I checked the portal this morning and appointment is there!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭lc180

Got my first vaccine yesterday in Donegal.

Registered June 18th
    Received Text: 21st June
    Appointment: 25th June
    Vaccine: Moderna

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭mrsherself

shelly24 wrote: »
    Registered 20th June
    Appointment 29th
    Pfizer
    Punchestown

No text but I checked the portal this morning and appointment is there!

Where are you from? I'm curious as I'm from Kildare

• Registered Users Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭ceegee

ray7777 wrote: »

If they finished all of each cohort before moving on to the next one you wouldn't even be registered by now, let alone waiting for an appointment.

PopTarts wrote: »
    Do appointments get sent out over the weekend or will it be Monday now?

Yes sent out Saturdays and Sundays:)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,199 ✭✭✭✭stephenjmcd

Father just got his text for dose 2 of AZ.

Tuesday afternoon in Greystones, 8 weeks and 1 day it'll be since the first

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭eimaj18

39 (40 in a few weeks)
    Registered with the 40 year olds 😂
    Appointment Tuesday 29th June
    Helix
    Pfizer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭PhoenixParker

eimaj18 wrote: »
    39 (40 in a few weeks)
    Registered with the 40 year olds ��
    Appointment Tuesday 29th June
    Helix
    Pfizer

Same.
    I'd basically given up hope of it being next week. Delighted!

Advertisement