Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Got a confirmed vaccine appointment - Post your age and appointment date

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,865 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

vicwatson wrote:
    Anyone know how long it takes to get another appointment after texting New?

It differs from center to center. Differs from 24 hours to weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭carltonleon

HeyV wrote: »
    Click on the ‘already have an account’ bit on the registration page

I did and logged on but it still tries to get me to enter all my details as if I am registering..

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭rubberdungeon

How do you check the portal? The only logon I can see allows you to register, did she try to reregister?

https://vaccine3.hse.ie/s/login/

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭SJFly

I did and logged on but it still tries to get me to enter all my details as if I am registering..

I always need to click on "Already have an account" twice before it brings up the login page. Then it works fine

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

I've had mine but I got a text yesterday for the janssen vaccine for next week. I rang the helpline to cancel so hopefully someone else will benefit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Not in Kansas

netopia wrote: »
    I've an appt tomorrow for the Helix. No choice but to bring my 8 year old with me. Is this going to be an issue?

I'm sorry to say that I read yesterday of a woman being refused her vaccine because she had a child with her. It was a first hand account, but I can't remember whether I read it here or on Twitter.

She was very annoyed obviously as she wasn't aware of this guideline. I'm thinking it's to keep numbers down in the centres, and probably more importantly, in case a person had an adverse reaction. The child would then be their responsibility.

I hope you see this. I'll look for the original post.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

Multipass wrote: »
    My sis just checked the portal and has an appointment sitting there, no text yet!
    Galway
    Moderna

Edit just asked date - Sunday 30th

Im registered, how do you check the portal? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Not in Kansas

Found it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Multipass

Im registered, how do you check the portal? Thanks

Use this site
    https://vaccine3.hse.ie/s/login/?ec=302&startURL=%2Fs%2F

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭harr

Anyone know what the delay is in punchestown? Or anyone in 45-49 even get an appointment yet ?
    Seems to still large numbers in the 50s still getting done , I know it opened later but the actual numbers they are getting through daily seems to be ridiculously small and causing a huge backlog.
    Surely if they can keep up people should be given the opportunity to use other centres.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

harr wrote: »
    Anyone know what the delay is in punchestown? Or anyone in 45-49 even get an appointment yet ?
    Seems to still large numbers in the 50s still getting done , I know it opened later but the actual numbers they are getting through daily seems to ridiculously small and causing a huge backlog.
    Surely if they can keep up people should be given the opportunity to use other centres.

Could be AZ days, up to 150K HCWs need to get second doses.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭tcif

Wondering the same myself. 49 (1971) and still waiting for first appointment.

OH is 51 and had their shot (Pfizer) in Punchestown last Sunday and I was hoping they'd have moved through 2 years a bit faster than that, going on what other people here are reporting for lots of other centres.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭JimmyVik

I know two 49 year olds with appointments for Pfizer in the Helix tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭Rebelbrowser

Have heard second hand of a 44 year old (but 1976) with an appt in PuC on Monday. Still plenty of 45, 46 and I'd imagine older without appts here in Cork though so it's not that the cohort is finished.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭granturismo

Seems to still large numbers in the 50s still getting done , I know it opened later but the actual numbers they are getting through daily seems to be ridiculously small and causing a huge backlog.

A 50 year old with no appointment date, rang the helpline yesterday and was told their first jab is this Sunday.

ETA: venue is Punchestown and person had registered approx three weeks ago when registration for 50-54 year olds opened online.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21 DipDiphooray

A 50 year old with no appointment date, rang the helpline yesterday and was told their first jab is this Sunday.

That's pretty quick.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Webmechanic

I'm 56, registered since the 7th May, still no text and nothing on the portal. Of course, I'm in the dysfunctional North East, Louth/Meath. Does anyone know what ages are getting done in Drogheda at the moment? HSE_Live are little help.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Mod

Sleeper12 threadbanned from this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 asd1

Reg:20th
    Text:27th
    Apt:30th
    MVC :,Citywest
    Pfizer

• Registered Users Posts: 13 california dreaming

TEXT: Thurs 27th May
    VACCINE DATE: Mon 31st June
    VACCINE: Moderna

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,867 ✭✭✭pauldry

31st June?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

pauldry wrote: »
    31st June?

31st May is Monday next.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭airy fairy

pauldry wrote: »
    31st June?

Stephen Donnelly's calendar

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭wtd2008

48 Galway
    Registered on 19/05
    Text on 28/05
    Appointment on 30/05
    Moderna

• Registered Users Posts: 977 ✭✭✭revelman

Someone mentioned this the other day but there was no response. But any news on Leitrim? Or the North West in general. What age are they down to?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,867 ✭✭✭pauldry

Wife 48 registered Sunday, vaccinated Tuesday.
    Me 47 registered Monday awaiting appointment.

Sligo
    So not sure

Think they did quite a few 2nd doses on HCW though this week in Sligo

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭little bess

Dublin 5
    Appointment: Sunday 30th @Helix (portal, no text yet)
    Pfizer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭Donie75

Just wondering is the gap between the second dose of Pfizer/Moderna automatically scheduled for 4 weeks later?
    Is there any way to get it a few days earlier.
    Hoping to get called next week for my first dose but have been planning a holiday for 4 weeks later so looks like I'll have a long drive home.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,102 ✭✭✭✭DvB

Reg: 20th
    Text: 27th
    Apt: 30th
    MVC: Citywest
    Vaccine: Pfizer
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭chasm

revelman wrote: »
    Someone mentioned this the other day but there was no response. But any news on Leitrim? Or the North West in general. What age are they down to?

I'm in Leitrim, but they have given me an appointment in Sligo! I'm not sure why they bothered opening the Carrick-on-Shannon vaccination centre if they are sending us to Sligo tbh.

Apt date : 30/5
    Vaccine : pfizer

Advertisement