Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Got a confirmed vaccine appointment - Post your age and appointment date

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Sky King wrote: »
    Is that so?
    That damned question mark just follows me around! Yep was mentioned in IT article today.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,628 ✭✭✭✭josip

Hopefully not inappropriate for the thread, but can't find a better one.
    Is there adequate parking at the Aviva MVC?
    Or do most people end up parking on the streets nearby?

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭patscott27

Drawda watch day 22. Any 50-59ers get jab or appointments today in Drogheda area? No underlying conditions and not from GPs Thank.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

patscott27 wrote: »
    Drawda watch day 22. Any 50-59ers get jab or appointments today in Drogheda area?
    Isn't today and the rest of the week HCW only?

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭DublinCJM

josip wrote: »
    Hopefully not inappropriate for the thread, but can't find a better one.
    Is there adequate parking at the Aviva MVC?
    Or do most people end up parking on the streets nearby?

Loads of parking in the underground at the Lansdowne / Wanderers clubhouse entrance..

€2 - though I was out unde an hour, could be €2 per hour.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,282 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

What’s the link for checking the status, saw it here a couple of times.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,128 ✭✭✭corkie

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,282 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

corkie wrote: »
    :-)

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Golfwidow

is_that_so wrote: »
    Isn't today and the rest of the week HCW only?
    Yes, as far as I know. I rang the HSE helpline for the third time now and cancelled my Louth/Meath registration on the portal so that I could have a registration with Dublin postcode. I’m hoping that this goes quicker. I’m waiting 3 weeks also. The guy on the helpline had to get permission from a supervisor to do this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 waver

Age 49
    Registered 19 May
    Text 26 may
    Pfizer
    Aviva

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭ankles

Anyone know of anyone who refused the Johnson and Johnson and asked for something else. Did anyone get anywhere with that?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,770 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

ankles wrote: »
    Anyone know of anyone who refused the Johnson and Johnson and asked for something else. Did anyone get anywhere with that?

A lad on here refused various vaccines due to medical issues. Look back over the last few pages/24/36 hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,550 ✭✭✭ShineOn7

Fann Linn wrote: »
    A lad on here refused various vaccines due to medical issues. Look back over the last few pages/24/36 hours.

Sleeper12

And fair fcuks to him

If memory serves he was Cohort 7/other medical issues and his GP didn't want to know

It's a scenario seen all over the country at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 5,746 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

ShineOn7 wrote: »
    Sleeper12

And fair fcuks to him

If memory serves he was Cohort 7/other medical issues and his GP didn't want to know

It's a scenario seen all over the country at the moment

And got shredded on here too by a few sanctimonious posters

• Registered Users Posts: 6,280 ✭✭✭positron

Drawda watch day 22. Any 50-59ers get jab or appointments today in Drogheda area? No underlying conditions and not from GPs Thank.

Drawda Lives Matter!!

Shameless TDs posting random HSE updates and not one holding anyone responsible for the failure of planning and continued failure of fixing the mess. Are our tax euros work less or something?! Did we switch to some Swiss style cantons with different tax rates?! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭kildarecommuter

Any word on what age they’re currently vaccinating in Punchestown Kildare?

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭sbs2010

48, Dublin
    Registered last Thurs 20
    Just got text for appt on Sat 29
    Aviva
    Pfizer

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Rket4000

59 yr old in Drawda got phone call yesterday offering J&J yesterday afternoon. Couldn't go due to prior commitment. Text received yesterday evening with appt for AZ in Dundalk MVC tomorrow, 27 May. Then another phone call today offering Moderna in Drogheda this afternoon. Now jabbed!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭patscott27

positron wrote: »
    Drawda Lives Matter!!

Shameless TDs posting random HSE updates and not one holding anyone responsible for the failure of planning and continued failure of fixing the mess. Are our tax euros work less or something?! Did we switch to some Swiss style cantons with different tax rates?! :rolleyes:
    If we did switch to cantons no doubt we'd be in the worst one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭reubenreuben

mvron wrote: »
    Age 52, Dublin
    Registered 11th May
    Appointment received today (on portal, no text yet)
    Appointment date Saturday 29th May
    Croke Park Vaccination Centre
    Comirnaty (Pfizer-Biontech)

What do you mean by 'on portal' ?

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭mvron

On the HSE portal/website under "already have an account" option.
    https://vaccine3.hse.ie/s/login/SelfRegister

The text came through about 4 hours later.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭cython

A number of posters have been able to see from checking the online registration portal that they've been issued an appointment ahead of receiving any text, and possibly in some cases not receiving a text message at all, but seeing the appointment online.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Any word on what age they’re currently vaccinating in Punchestown Kildare?

Apparently the worst run centre for vaccines in Ireland. Way behind, started late, looking for volunteers to manage the queues.

I'm waiting 13 days for Appointment 1 to be sent out to me..... I'm 50.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭muckisluck

Apparently the worst run centre for vaccines in Ireland. Way behind, started late, looking for volunteers to manage the queues.

I'm waiting 13 days for Appointment 1 to be sent out to me..... I'm 50.

I dont think youve been reading this thread if you think your the worst centre. Louth/east meath has to own that title. 60 year olds still waiting. Its a total mismanaged mess up here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

muckisluck wrote: »
    I dont think youve been reading this thread if you think your the worst centre. Louth/east meath has to own that title. 60 year olds still waiting. Its a total mismanaged mess up here

with 88 pages I concede your point

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭pawdee

My missus
    Registered last Wed 19th May
    Just got text for appointment this Sun 29th May
    Tralee
    Pfizer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭reubenreuben

cython wrote: »
    A number of posters have been able to see from checking the online registration portal that they've been issued an appointment ahead of receiving any text, and possibly in some cases not receiving a text message at all, but seeing the appointment online.

Thanks, have been on that portal just now but having difficulty logging in.

When I registered 12 days ago I didn't receive a confirmation that I registered, is that normal?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 JenniferCo

Thanks, have been on that portal just now but having difficulty logging in.

When I registered 12 days ago I didn't receive a confirmation that I registered, is that normal?

Yes. You get an “invitation to register” link but no email confirmation once you’ve registered.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,128 ✭✭✭corkie

@reubenreuben

Did you get a verification email and follow the steps to get a text?

https://www2.hse.ie/screening-and-vaccinations/covid-19-vaccine/user-guide/

If you didn't your not registered?

Try logging in here? : - https://vaccine3.hse.ie/s/login/

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

Advertisement