Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

GW 15 transfer thread

• 19-12-2020 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,627 ✭✭✭✭

Looking like Wilson to Adams then I'll upgrade Mitchell to a 4.5 defender.

Am tips? Already have Taylor.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭normanoffside

dahat wrote: »

I bought Jamal Lewis for 4.3

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭joeyboy11

dahat wrote: »

If you don’t have a west ham defender one of them could be worth a shout. They have nice fixtures on dgw 19 if bench boost something you’re thinking of playing then

• Registered Users Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭Sawduck

Mahrez out Salah in

• Registered Users Posts: 22,363 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

I think I will do Chilwell to Robertson. Prefer their fixtures over the next few weeks plus Pool looked back to their best today. Want more than Salah for that run.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,627 ✭✭✭✭dahat

joeyboy11 wrote: »
    If you don’t have a west ham defender one of them could be worth a shout. They have nice fixtures on dgw 19 if bench boost something you’re thinking of playing then

I've got Fab in goal, good suggestion though.

I think I'll go for the Leeds DEF after tomorrow game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭normanoffside

I bought Jamal Lewis for 4.3

And he's dropped for the first time this season :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Forster out McCarthy in, prep for the DGW and keeper rotation

• Registered Users Posts: 19,638 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

With James now injured i'll have to get some defender - 5.3m to spend, decisions

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Cancelo or Telles to TAA

Need a midfielder for 7.7... building for DGW19, FH BGW18

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Klonker

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Cancelo or Telles to TAA

Need a midfielder for 7.7... building for DGW19, FH BGW18

Bit cheaper than 7.7 but I think Klich or Harrison for Leeds could be worth a shout, have decent fixtures for next few abd the DGW.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,351 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Ings to Bamford and KDB to Salah

• Registered Users Posts: 7,535 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Thinking mahrez out son in . Spurs have Fulham home coming up . Need to get rid of castagne to maybe Lewis to get the funds for son

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    Thinking mahrez out son in . Spurs have Fulham home coming up . Need to get rid of castagne to maybe Lewis to get the funds for son

Lewis was dropped this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Dr. Bre wrote: »

Fulham as whipping boys seems very much in the past right now

Klonker wrote: »
    Bit cheaper than 7.7 but I think Klich or Harrison for Leeds could be worth a shout, have decent fixtures for next few abd the DGW.

I’ve actually been looking at these 2 tonight!! Leeds have a nice run of fixtures.

Mahrez is home to Newcastle... if only we can be sure he doesn’t plan!

dsmythy wrote: »
    Fulham as whipping boys seems very much in the past right now

Agreed, last 3 games conceded 2 goals. Both were penalties

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Ings and KDB out, Grealish and Bamford in.

0.1 shy of trading Anguissa up for Bruno but so it goes. I'm happyish enough with the rest for now rather than taking a hit, so keeping the change in hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭patmac

Operation get in Salah. Thinking Fernandes/Kane to Salah/Bobby. Just know that move will backfire like everything else this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Have 2 free transfers to use ahead of using my wildcard. I think Wilson to Bamford will be one. Any suggestions for a one week punt?

McCarthy (Martin)
    Dier, Justin, Dallas, Coufal, KWP
    KDB, Salah, Son, Fernandes, Anguissa
    Wilson (more than likely changing to Bamford), Adams, DCL

• Registered Users Posts: 12,380 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Ings and KDB out, Grealish and Bamford in.

0.1 shy of trading Anguissa up for Bruno but so it goes. I'm happyish enough with the rest for now rather than taking a hit, so keeping the change in hand.

Why not do kdb to Bruno then? Grealish's fixtures are rotten and he's not exactly on fire lately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

Is grealish worth keeping long term? Have my eye on Maddison as a replacement

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Shanee.

TimesArrow wrote: »
    Is grealish worth keeping long term? Have my eye on Maddison as a replacement

I have the exact same transfer in mind. Will see how Grealish plays this weekend. Villa have created SO MANY chances last few games just havent been clinical in front of goal.

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭joeyboy11

Shanee. wrote: »
    I have the exact same transfer in mind. Will see how Grealish plays this weekend. Villa have created SO MANY chances last few games just havent been clinical in front of goal.

It’s a tough one. He’s similar to Kdb at the moment in terms of great creativity but that’s not converting to points. His price makes him a lot easier to hold for me.
    Also he has two games in hand. I’ve no idea when they will be played though so not sure if it’s smart holding him for those.
    Some other side notes are that he might now be on pens and Barkley coming back could help him have more freedom/space from opposition defenders.

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭SameOleJay

Lemlin wrote: »
    Have 2 free transfers to use ahead of using my wildcard. I think Wilson to Bamford will be one. Any suggestions for a one week punt?

McCarthy (Martin)
    Dier, Justin, Dallas, Coufal, KWP
    KDB, Salah, Son, Fernandes, Anguissa
    Wilson (more than likely changing to Bamford), Adams, DCL

We have very similar teams once you get Bamford (I have WC too) and I'm leaving it. Any further moves felt like me forcing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

SameOleJay wrote: »
    We have very similar teams once you get Bamford (I have WC too) and I'm leaving it. Any further moves felt like me forcing it.

What’s your plans with your WC? I actually don’t overly need it. Should have used it earlier in the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Did Salah back to KdB last night :o

• Registered Users Posts: 15,046 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Had a big transfer plan created and of course I'm now rethinking it to get TAA back in instead of Zouma.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,363 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Wilson replacements...am I mad to consider Rodrigo along with Bamford? Fixtures are good and they're scoring enough goals to justify a double up I think but will he start every game is the question.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Thinking of doing Lamptey to Justin since Leceister have a DGW in GW 19 and Lamptey is just way too much of an injury liability at this stage

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Lundstram

Thinking of Mahrez and Kane out for Salah and Bamford.

Advertisement