Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

GW22 transfers

• 01-01-2019 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭

https://youtu.be/PFDIUe4X_dI

It’s been a blast, absolutely loved owning Son this year, 62 points across 6 weeks. Time to get Salah back.
    Rashford or Jiminez in for Auba to fund it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Kane to Augero unless Augero gets injured.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭patmac

Thinking Snodgrass/Balbueno to Camarrassa/TAA

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭JayJoe1990

kolasinac to trippier or luiz

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭bantee

Might have to WC as I need to offload Son and want to go Kane to Kun, plus would need to downgrade elsewhere to fund Hazard.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Ricky and Snod in danger.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,699 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

Also thinking of WCing, have to shift Son, Ryan and Chica and can't be waiting several weeks to get the squad back in order, not to mention other potential injuries/getting sick of the sight of some of my players.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,131 ✭✭✭✭km79

Auba to someone
    Martial to salah

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

km79 wrote: »
    Auba to someone
    Martial to salah

Transfer in None for Aubam he gets a load of assists.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭bantee

I prefer TBC to None myself

• Registered Users Posts: 20,336 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

bantee wrote: »
    I prefer TBC to None myself

TBC is a sickener. He always gets his goals and assists taken away from him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,380 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Green&Red wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/PFDIUe4X_dI

It’s been a blast, absolutely loved owning Son this year, 62 points across 6 weeks. Time to get Salah back.
    Rashford or Jiminez in for Auba to fund it

I'm the opposite. Owned him thrice and got the square root of SFA from him each time. Promptly dumped and he comes good after my rage transfer out. I'll be picking up him up again when he returns in a few weeks just to ruin him for everyone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Richarlison or Wilson out. They’ve been great but the last number of weeks have absolute ****. Only for their early season form they’d be gone earlier

• Registered Users Posts: 5,630 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Thinking Balbuena/Son/Vardy to Bedernak/Salah/Solanke. Means I'll be playing 442 most weeks with a bench of Solanke/Hojberg and one of AWB/Bedernak/Keane

• Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭loadwire

Hmmm was planning to go Trippier to TAA tonight but the fact that trips played and cleaned has me faltering. What to do...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Gonna be 0.1 short for TAA unless I move tonight! Don't fancy Lovren long term...

Sacrifice Richy or F.Anderson?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭Invincible

Gonna be 0.1 short for TAA unless I move tonight! Don't fancy Lovren long term...

Sacrifice Richy or F.Anderson?

Have same choice but the fact Richarlison is dropping tonight will influence it.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,627 ✭✭✭✭dahat

I am going to try bank all going well. I've got nothing in the bank so severely restricted in what I can do with 1 ft anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Tempted to get Moura as Richy replacement. He will be Son's replacement I think so could do well

• Registered Users Posts: 4,801 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Thinking

Kane/Zaha/Leno
    >Aguero/Arnie/Alison

What do people think of that? Worried about Aguero/Arnie rotation.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

ShagNastii wrote: »
    Thinking

Kane/Zaha/Leno
    >Aguero/Arnie/Alison

What do people think of that? Worried about Aguero/Arnie rotation.

I'd be worried about Arnie and his injury record

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭Invincible

Tempted to get Moura as Richy replacement. He will be Son's replacement I think so could do well

But will he be on bench until Son sets?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭macraignil

Could be a good option.

Just gone Richarlison and Torreira to Martial and Camarasa as this will not work for me after any drop in price of Richarlison and looks like some Manchester United cover is becoming essential.
    I realise Pogba might be a better pick but Martial still looks like good value at 7.3mill and I just can't fit Pogba in without loosing too much quality elsewhere.

I'm not sure selling Ricky is the right move given the fixtures Everton have.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,336 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Can someone correct me if I'm wrong but didn't richarlison do the same last season where he got off to a good start and then did more or less nothing for the second half of the season

I could be thinking of someone else but feel like it might have been Ricky

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

dahat wrote: »
    I'm not sure selling Ricky is the right move given the fixtures Everton have.

Bournemouth is a perfect fixture for Everton. Both teams will just attack each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭JayJoe1990

Was that sons last game or how many does he have left?

Bournemouth is a perfect fixture for Everton. Both teams will just attack each other.

Exactly and while it was easy to be frustrated today he did have a couple half chances. He his near impossible to replace at his price unless you have plenty Itb.

I fear those who sell could pay a hefty price.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Rikand wrote: »
    Can someone correct me if I'm wrong but didn't richarlison do the same last season where he got off to a good start and then did more or less nothing for the second half of the season

I could be thinking of someone else but feel like it might have been Ricky

Yes was him, November '17 he scored his last goal for Watford in PL
    JayJoe1990 wrote: »
    Was that sons last game or how many does he have left?

He's going after the Man United game next GW

• Registered Users Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭macraignil

dahat wrote: »
    Exactly and while it was easy to be frustrated today he did have a couple half chances. He his near impossible to replace at his price unless you have plenty Itb.

I fear those who sell could pay a hefty price.

I agree Richarlison is probably a good asset to keep for the season but just have a feeling that Martial will outscore him over the next few weeks. Martial has 82 points in 961minutes played. Richarlison had 97 in 1562 minutes played. I have no Manchester United players currently and they look to be a much improved team without Josie. I had Martial for a while until Josie dropped him for no reason and I think he is the better player to have if he can get a good run of games in the team. If he is not getting selected or scoring then I might go back to Richarlison as he is .4mill cheaper, or even switch to Sigurdsson or Pereyra who are all about the same price point.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,131 ✭✭✭✭km79

macraignil wrote: »
    I agree Richarlison is probably a good asset to keep for the season but just have a feeling that Martial will outscore him over the next few weeks. Martial has 82 points in 961minutes played. Richarlison had 97 in 1562 minutes played. I have no Manchester United players currently and they look to be a much improved team without Josie. I had Martial for a while until Josie dropped him for no reason and I think he is the better player to have if he can get a good run of games in the team. If he is not getting selected or scoring then I might go back to Richarlison as he is .4mill cheaper, or even switch to Sigurdsson or Pereyra who are all about the same price point.

I have martial
    I’ll be selling him this week
    There is far too much competition for places in his positions now as apparently Sanchez is raring to go like a new signing ........so left wing competition and Rashford can also play there . Up front Rashford /Lukaku and maybe even Sanchez again . He has shown he can’t/won’t play right wing .
    Pogba has no competition . I have him but I am still not convinced that I will have any of them after February. Once the players feel top 4 is out of reach (if Chelsea keep winning ) they will undoubtedly prioritize the PSG game whether the interim manager does or not

Advertisement