Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

:: Accommodation thread ::

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 annahonan

Hey have you found anywhere Im also looking for somewhere near dun laoghaire :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Markmurphy47

annahonan wrote: »
    Hey have you found anywhere Im also looking for somewhere near dun laoghaire :)

Well I went to view a few places with other people but we got nothing that suited us so I decided to just go into digs and I got that sorted anyways, I think its a better option for 1st years even though wed all rather have our own places :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Hyperhandy89

Hey Guys,

I am starting a MA in Screenwriting in IADT in September. I'm from Kerry so don't know Dublin that well, been using Daft.ie but can't seem to get anything good. Simply looking for a single room with wifi for less 400 euro or less somewhat close to IADT. PM if anyone knows anything.

Thanks,

Eoghan

• Registered Users Posts: 1 stopthetrain

Hey, I am (likely) going to attend IADT for Film Production starting this September. Unfortunately I am a foreigner which makes things harder for me. I am 20, easy going, quiet and tidy, female. I am outgoing and will love to make friends if I have the chance, but ultimately I just need a place to stay for the moment. As a foreigner I need it 7 days a week.

Now I am coming from Eastern Europe and I know that some people may be skeptical towards immigrants, so keep that in mind. I hope and believe that this won't be a problem for anybody, but I thought that it's important to mention it.

I need a single, simple room with WIFI, close to the IADT or any public transportation that makes it easy for me to reach the IADT. I thought I had something arranged, but unfortunately that fell through.

E-mail me for more details.

Good luck to all.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 lulu333

I have a private bright room available in my home in Sallynoggin very near IADT.

Desk Internet TV heating and right beside a lovely bathroom

A short walk to College and/or the 46A.

:phone number snipped:

please don't attach personal contact information to posts, thank you.
    Rhyme

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 kirstymc

A couple of second and third year students looking for a place in the surrounding area, (preferably not digs) - getting sick of looking on Daft and Rent the whole time only to be told the houses are gone, so if anyone has a room or two, please let me know!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 D_R_G_7

Hey guys,

I'm Daniel, I'm 20. Going to be starting the Audio Visual Media Technology course this year. And I've got no accommodation as of yet. I'm from Monaghan and I really can't afford to be traveling up to Dublin & back everyday. So i'm looking for somewhere to live, whether it be close to Dun laoghaire or somewhere along the Dart line.

Would be great if anyone could help me out ? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 OisinHayes

Hey Im a 19 year old first year student in IADT. If anyone has a house, and needs a room to be filled, im your guy. seriously though, Let me know, that'd be great. thanks alot !

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Olivia111

Hey guys, Looking for somewhere to live close to 46a bus route or within walking distance of iadt. Throw suggestions at me will be a first year female student. Need to sort something out asap.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭billcullen1

Accommodation Available, 5 mins from IADT, on direct bus route 46A to IADT.pm if interested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 Mary2014

single/double room available from mid June, which is located in Deansgrange.Prime Location.5 mins from the M50.On a direct bus route 46a/84x.5 mins from IADT.Beautiful estate and very secure. pm if interested.thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Ray269

2 rooms available in a family home across the road from IADT for the upcoming year Sun-Fri

PM me for the link to the listing, it wont let me upload a link.

Large Double room single occupancy 125
    Single room 100

• Registered Users Posts: 9 sarah_archery

Single room available in Dun Laoghaire, 550 per month for a 1 year lease. Sharing with three others, not owner occupied!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Orlad19

Hi,my friend and I are both going to be studying in IADT next year and would love to live together.
    preferably in separate rooms because we're different genders :)
    7 day accommodation would be ideal also.
    Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 obrien10

Hi Orlad19. Two first year males also starting IADT this year. Interested in sharing a house ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 obrien10

Hi Orlad

The two males have accommodation but contact 0831803713 - they had rooms yesterday afternoon. Also check out college cribs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 daarze

Hi, I'm an incoming first year female student looking for a room within walking distance of IADT. I'd prefer a house share with other students but I'm open to other options. It's a long trek up from Donegal so I'm looking to stay at least some weekends. Would welcome any advice, house hunting isn't going too well atm!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Kev_Lar

Hi all! Looking to study in Iadt and have applied for the model making course. Is there anyone looking for a housemate or anything? Male, easygoing don't mind smokers/non smoking houses. From Cork so would be looking to stay weekends its a bit of a journey.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Patti.P

Hi, I have one room available 15 mins walk from IADT. Housing estate near the National Rehabilitation Centre. €450 a month + bills. Message if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 3 AndyJay87

Hi all.

I'm starting the TV & Film course in September and I'm looking for somewhere to live. Seems like it's almost impossible to find somewhere in Dublin that accepts pets and when I do the place is already gone.

The dog is a Samoyed Husky (a white wolf) who's very friendly and very quiet. He's fully house trained and up to date on all of his shots etc. He just needs a flat bit of ground to sleep on and he's happy. The worst thing he does is steal dirty socks. People love him.

I'm a 30 year old male who just needs a room. It doesn't even need to be furnished, or nice. I just need four walls and a roof within walking distance or along a bus route or the dart/train.

If anybody knows of anywhere or has a room or is looking for a place and doesnt mind the dog, let me know. heck if you know somebody with a shed in their back garden that they don't use, that'll do at this stage.

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Nyxia

Hey guys! Just been accepted in costume design in IADT. I'm looking for a place to stay weekends a swell as I can see that in Daft it's impossible, no one even replies to emails or texts.
    Please let me know if you know anything or we could rent one ourselves!
    I'm Spanish, 23 year old female, easy going.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 sarah_archery

Hi Nyxia,

I saw your post and wanted to check if you are still looking for a room? We are looking for a new housemate for a house in Dun Laoghaire, sharing with three others, not owner occupied.

Let me know if you would like to arrange a viewing.

Sarah

Advertisement