Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Dwarf XI

• 14-09-2016 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭

The boys from the dwarf are back tomorrow for a sneaky smeggin' preview before the new season airs on the 22nd of this month
    While we're sure the date of 22nd September has long been etched in your brains as the Dave transmission date of the first episode of Red Dwarf XI, we just wanted to give you all a reminder that there's a special opportunity to watch Twentica a week early - as the episode will be available on the on-demand UKTV Play service from next Thursday, 15th September.

http://www.reddwarf.co.uk/news/2016/09/09/xi-on-play/

Anyone know if it's available in ROI?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

Absolutely bloody hilarious. Welcome back Red Dwarf.

One line in particular had me in stitches
    Kryten couldn't be more fried if he was a Mars bar living in Scotland.

Glad i finished work early today! I don't know if it will be available here. I kept getting redirected to the UKTV app but didn't download it. And as i use the UK app store i don't know if it's geo-locked. It's easily found elsewhere though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

Anyone with sky can watch it early on the on demand service.

Great first episode really enjoyed it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,739 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

The boys from the dwarf are back tomorrow for a sneaky smeggin' preview before the new season airs on the 22nd of this month

http://www.reddwarf.co.uk/news/2016/09/09/xi-on-play/

Anyone know if it's available in ROI?

I discovered I could watch it online on dave / play tv

also get to watch taskmaster which is brilliant

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nukem

Sparks43 wrote: »
    Great first episode really enjoyed it :D

Good humour and fast jokes - like the good old days. Still miss the 'gritty' old visuals though - misspent childhood *sigh*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,552 ✭✭✭jaykay74

First episode I've seen since roughly V or VI. Thought it was pretty funny. Will watch more when available

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Only just watched it now and thought it was very good very funny. Looking forward to the next few episodes.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

Ep 2 Samsara has some great moments but don't think it was as good as Twentica.

3rd had a few laughs but was meh as an idea

• Registered Users Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

3 rd definitely is the weakest so far, a very poor second half of the ep

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Been really enjoying this series, but I just can't get over that massive, massive plot chasm in ep 3

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

kylith wrote: »
    Been really enjoying this series, but I just can't get over that massive, massive plot chasm in ep 3
    the kidneys? or am i missing something
    the ones in the jar wern't Listers , that lister had no kidneys. or the fact they thought cats kidneys would work? that was stupid alright

4th nice riff on the Thing kinda

• Registered Users Posts: 12,696 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Why can't I see this on regular sky??

• Registered Users Posts: 13,247 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Dtp1979 wrote: »
    Why can't I see this on regular sky??

:confused:
    Its not a Sky TV production - its made by Dave, part of the UK Gold group of stations and where they put their quirkier stuff.

:confused:
    Its not a Sky TV production - its made by Dave, part of the UK Gold group of stations and where they put their quirkier stuff.

Isn't dave a channel on sky?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

it's available on the skybox alright, and the virginmedia one, and others. Dunno if sky own it or not though

it's available on the skybox alright, and the virginmedia one, and others. Dunno if sky own it or not though

So is it in standard sky box and if so, what channel?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

no idea, i dont have sky - ye should be able to see it as 'Dave' in the channel listings

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ForstalDave

you can watch them all on http://uktvplay.uktv.co.uk/ free works in ireland and they will have next weeks epiode up tomorroq

So far im lvoing these series much better than the last few glad they made 2 at once

Red dwarf xi starting on dave on sky channel 111 Saturday 1 pm

• Advertisement
Advertisement