Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The New Charter! (Old charter)

Options
  • 30-08-2005 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭

Greetings humanoids,

I am The Leader and I currently speak through my vassal "amp" as I am currently unable to lower myself into a non energy state. There are times when I can project a holographic image, which has previously taken the form of several cats, Kenneth Williams and Sarky_s.

Welcome to this, my beachhead into your universe. The Cuckoos Nest [TCN] is a place where the following things are different from other forums on this site you call Boards.ie:

1. Off-topic is key

TCN is the place to go off-topic. If there is one key rule to this forum it's that if a thread goes off-topic then fate has declared this to be destiny or something.

2. Flaming

Creative flaming is encouraged. If people start actually getting upset I may temp ban them. However, non-creative flaming will lead to more extreme measures.

3. No Post Count

The TCN contains no sugar, fat, carbs or post count increases. Post all you like but your post count will remain the same. It will help you lose weight if you also eat less crap and excercise more.

4. The Stupidity clause

This is a handy little clause which allows me to ban anyone I consider too stupid/annoying/twatish to post in TCN. Please note that talking in txtspk is a symtom of extreme stupidity.

5. Thread games

TCN is proud to host many diverse thread games where posters can act like sheep and perform simple tasks like word association or post about the poster before them.

6. Impending enslavement

Rumours about my taking over "amp" completely and enslaving all TCN posters to become drones to infiltrate the Earth are completely unfounded and false. My real motives for controlling this forum are too horrifying for your meagre human brains to understand.

Lots of hardcore love,

The Leader

Previous charter

Version Orange.banana.duck

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

word

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭ANarcho-Munk

letter

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭kawaii

corr...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

amp wrote:
    Greetings humanoids,

4. The Stupidity clause

This is a handy little clause which allows me to ban anyone I consider to stupid to post in TCN. Please note that talking in txtspk is a symtom of extreme stupidity.
    Ha ha, wrong 'to'.
    & in the stupidity clause section too!

Please don't ban me.
    I looooove you.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Ha ha, wrong 'to'.
    & in the stupidity clause section too!

Please don't ban me.
    I looooove you.

Why do you think I left the thread open, my proof reading monkey-girl!?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,266 ✭✭✭✭Victor

3. excercise -> bike

4. symtom -> disease

6. meagre -> sheepfishmonkeyhead

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

Anyone go to Sleater-Kinney last night? I was at Dinosaur Jr, and wish to compare notes. Hmm? Not relevant you say? I REFER YOU TO POINT ONE OF THE CHARTER, SCUMBEAST!

<3 amp

/me waits patiently for a thread moved to tcn from After Hours for potential threadjack charter referral pour les shíts et giggles

I have discovered multi-vitamins and have litterally had my eyes opened.

Shabadu wrote:
    Anyone go to Sleater-Kinney last night? I was at Dinosaur Jr, and wish to compare notes. Hmm? Not relevant you say? I REFER YOU TO POINT ONE OF THE CHARTER, SCUMBEAST!

<3 amp

/me waits patiently for a thread moved to tcn from After Hours for potential threadjack charter referral pour les shíts et giggles

SHABBADU, please please tell me all about the Dinosaur Jr gig last night! I really wanted to go to that but i couldn't and i was sooooo gutted because of that poxy f*cking age limit! :mad:

Did they play stuff from the first album? It must have been great with Lou back playing bass again!

See linky in sig for details. It was shíte, tbh. Wish we'd gone to Sleater Kinney who RAWK live.

• Advertisement

ahh, no kidding, was it really all that bad?

They are supposed to put up a pretty great live show i thought....

amp wrote:
    Why do you think I left the thread open, my proof reading monkey-boy!?
    Proof reading monkey-boy???
    Oh My God!!!

At last I have a calling!
    & apparently a penis!
    w00t!

I'm going to go ahead and support this charter.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

If you want Off-Topic then try this http://uncyclopedia.org
    Can we adopt their site, in the little oprhan Annies sense - or make it our own ;)

Proof reading monkey-boy???
    Oh My God!!!

& apparently a penis!
    w00t!

Dear Kittenkiller,

I apologise for acusing you of having a penis. It is my habit, from years of surfing boards, to assume everyone is in possession of said penis until they prove otherwise. While I often use words like s/he and avoid gender pro-nouns, on that occasion it required me to use one. I have since corrected this and will try my best not to imply you have external genitalia in the future.

Regards,

amp

• Registered Users Posts: 78,266 ✭✭✭✭Victor

amp wrote:
    I have since corrected this and will try my best not to imply you have external genitalia in the future.
    You mean they cut her bits off!!!!!twenty-one!!

Transexuals are more than welcome in TCN.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

& apparently a penis!
    w00t!
    who's ?

amp wrote:
    Dear Kittenkiller,

I apologise for acusing you of having a penis. It is my habit, from years of surfing boards, to assume everyone is in possession of said penis until they prove otherwise. While I often use words like s/he and avoid gender pro-nouns, on that occasion it required me to use one. I have since corrected this and will try my best not to imply you have external genitalia in the future.

Regards,

amp
    Well now my post just makes me look odd! :(
    I was quite pleased being able to see how the other half live for a while there.
    I never left my bedroom!
    Boobs AND a willy, it was a fun couple of weeks!!!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

who's ?
    *Checks*

Not mine anywho

• Advertisement

Rhyme wrote:
    *Checks*

Not mine anywho
    You know the rules. Pics please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭jezza

Pics of sexy men! Lots and lots of sexy men.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭jezza

amp wrote:
    Well thank God for that....... :relief:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 656 ✭✭✭supersheep

who's ?
    I believe it was mine, it went missing for most of September. I'm glad kittenkiller took good care of it, although I am really not sure that a fourteen millimetre eight-gauge industrial with a zig-zag and spikes was the most suitable choice - I now urinate diagonally and northwesterly. However, I like the new colour scheme - aquamarine is this season's genital colouration of choice.

I'm glad you approve m'dear!

xoxo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭blu_sonic

isn't this the best charter on the wole of boards, if the post count was on i'd be a mega poster

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Posts not counting is the tool of the Devil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

amp wrote:
    What about trisexuals*?

* Those who enjoy tricycle intercourse?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

or omosexuals. those who enjoy sex with washing powders?

• Advertisement

and what about kipposexuals, the one's that rape kippers?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement