Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slightly embarrassing sex question

Options
  • 28-07-2005 5:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Sorry if this question is in the wrong section and I hope I don't offend anyone, but I can't get in to that sex forum for some reason.

I'm a 25year old guy and have had a good number of sexual partners (whats a good number these days? lets say more than 10 but less than 20..... well I think good enough anyway)

I've recently begun going out with a girl (also 25) who is a virgin and am pleased to announce that she would like me to be her first.

The embarrasing thing is that I can't seem to do it (physically like). I'm incredably arroused by her, and I know that she wants me, but it just won't fit in there. She is extremely tight down there. Even when she takes control and trys to put it in we have no luck.

I would imagine that most advise will be to take my time and that it will come together, but after 4 nights of squashing my manhood against a brick wall it may be time to look further afield.

Now I don't image I'm a particularly big guy. My girl however is quite petit. Anyone got any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

You didn't mention foreplay at all. I suspect that's the problem. Either that or use lube.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Mr_G^_^

exercises and lube

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

more foreplay.

lube.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Tell her to start masturbating. Im in the process of trying to get every female to masterbate more so I might meet your girlfiend along the way and you won't have to say anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Praetorian

Lubrication and foreplay?

What am I doing on pi?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Jees, she's a virgin and you have just giving up already ("looking further afield") after only four attempts!

I reckon you should cop on a bit now boy :) You're not gonna get in there easily if it's her first time! She's probably awfully nervous, and it's probably not helping if either of you are getting annoyed over it.

Best thing is to invest in some KY-Jelly or something, that will make it easier.

Just don't give up already! You obviously like her a lot, so don't let something like this put you off. Use lube and ye should be fine. Foreplay would help too :)

Have fun :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,119 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Google vaginismus

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Steveire

Incidentally, this is the correct forum for your post. The sex and sexuality forum is not for personal issues. I can't offer any advice that hasn't already been posted, so i'm gonna drop back out now.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

Eat some opal fruits (they make your mouth water mmm)

Hock up an almighty spit (you know a dirty greener) and plant it on her box.

Rinse and repeat as needed.

Works a treat and she'll love it....

You have the added bonus of her being a virgin and thinking this perfectly normal.

That is normal. It may take many times for you to be able to get in.
    If your "pushing a a brick wall" 4 nights in a row - go slow! You could end up tearing her - and that is sore.

My advice to you is not to worry about it - just give it time

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭r3boot

take your time, lube and make sure you're both comfortable (what that means varies from person to person).Comfort and relaxation make all the difference. Also if you still have problems (i.e. severe mind numbing pain) then obgyn might be the right place to go. (unusually thick hymen)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

NTLBELL

unhelpfull comments are against the charter here is this not after hours.
    Do read the charter and amend your ways or you will be banned.
    Have a nice day.
    Thaed

OP, fingers first and take your time.
    Lube if needed, a bath to get her to relax and remember to play safe.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

Thaed wrote:
    NTLBELL

Have a nice day.
    Thaed

I'll have a look at the charter but I'm not sure what part of my post was unhelpfull?

Saved me a fortune over time and has gained me many man points.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,350 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Lube, fingers, small toys and tender, loving care.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Start with one finger and work your way up, that'll loosen her up nicely.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,119 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Thaed wrote:
    NTLBELL

Have a nice day.
    Thaed

Deserves a straight ban IMO.

OP, like I said, vaginismus. It is a medical condition (psychosomatic?), and your gf may well have it.

Not your ornery onager

This is not a medical forum esel.
    if that was the case she would have or should have gone to the dr by now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

ntlbell wrote:
    I'm not sure what part of my post was unhelpfull?
    Using foodstuffs with a high sugar content in or around the vagina massively increases the risk of thrush.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭jayo99

NTLBELL.. Thx for cracking me up here.. LOL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭nedoo

If you are nervous that will pass on to her. Take your time and enjoy it, if it all works out you will both look back and laugh. Lots o KY, love and care.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I used to be with someone who was really tight and sex was very uncomfortable for me, what we did was after a while when you cock gets a bit soft throw it into her while thinking of something minging, then when its in let it get hard as ice when inside her and your flying then, though if she is very tight you should wear a condom to stop her pussy making bits of your foreskin.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Let her sit on you so she take her time and she be in control and like others said plenty of lub, it might help having a few drinks first to ease the nerves.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,852 ✭✭✭Hugh_C

Talliesin wrote:
    Using foodstuffs with a high sugar content in or around the vagina massively increases the risk of thrush.

Marianne Faithfull has a lot to answer for then, always thought she was a gamey old bird...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

hughchal wrote:
    Marianne Faithfull has a lot to answer for then, always thought she was a gamey old bird...
    Not really, given that the story isn't true.

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭JMArr

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet ..but
    Try goin down south and drinking from the furry cup during foreplay :-D
    i.e. no muff too tuff -we dive at five ..you know the old cunningilus..yum yum

lick her up and down like an ice cream bar she should go wet and wild you'll have no probs shlippin the old fella in then ! ;-) plus if she's virgin territory u could end up giving her an orgasm (or two) and she will be mad to repay the favor. they love it !!!

Tip : Try the spelling the alphabet around her love button thats my advice to u sir.

Talliesin wrote:
    Not really, given that the story isn't true.

Yeah but no but, it's not the truth of the story that matters, it's the fact that the myth inspired others to try....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭Bluebells

Shes probably nervous and frustrated. Going down on her at the moment might make her more uncomfortable.
    The best way to go about it, is to say that for the time being your not going to have sex.
    With the pressure taken off she will losen up and feel relaxed.
    Just have lots of forplay, but where a condom so you can get that little bit closer.
    Apply loads a lube and and tell her you are not going to push, that your not bothered.
    But also tell her that if she wants, she can push herself onto you, or pull you into her.
    This will make her feel in control of the situation.

Slyly give her a few glasses of wine befor hand.
    During the 'sessions' the fingering thing is a good idea, just to losen her though, the clit is the must go area for arousal and climaxing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

JMArr wrote:
    Tip : Try the spelling the alphabet around her love button thats my advice to u sir.

Christ, not that one again.

Anyway, errr, good luck with your endeavours op.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭DawnMc

This is called vagismus. Look it up

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement