Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going to Trinity in September

Options
  • 31-05-2005 10:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

Hey everyone who is hoping to go to Trinity come over here, me i am doing M.S.I.S.S

I hear Broadband is free too in the campus

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

Oh no it's an invasion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Hugo Reyes

Oh no it's an invasion.

Hey i am not that impressive

how you so sure you're doing MSISS?

how you so sure you're doing MSISS?

What do u mean by that?
    If you are aking how do i know i will get enough pts i got 35 extra in my pre!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

extra over last year.... doesn't mean it won't go up and/or you won't do worse..
    talking about counting unhatched chickens!

• Advertisement

How do you know how many points it will be? Fokk this. are you on drugs?

kenmc wrote:
    extra over last year.... doesn't mean it won't go up and/or you won't do worse..
    talking about counting unhatched chickens!

YEAH but it has been steady for the past 5 years and i hope to do better then i did in the pre so it should not rise by that much, what do u know about the course kev?

it's crap. full of w@nkers. I'd change your CAO. Do Theoretical Physics, much better, full of cute girls and stuff. I hear they're really easy too.

it's crap. full of w@nkers. I'd change your CAO. Do Theoretical Physics, much better, full of cute girls and stuff. I hear they're really easy too.

Are you taking the Pi$$

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

I'd change your CAO. Do Theoretical Physics, much better, full of cute girls and stuff. I hear they're really easy too.
    LMAO! :D

• Advertisement

MSISS is pretty good course. Don't you take parts of maths from engineering and some business stuff from BESS. It sounds like a well round course.

I think the gender divide is about 45-55 maybe a bit more in favour of females. I think it's about 16 -20 hours a week.

Yeah I was taking the p1ss. Good luck in the exams hpoe you get first choice and all.

MSISS is pretty good course. Don't you take parts of maths from engineering and some business stuff from BESS. It sounds like a well round course.

I think the gender divide is about 45-55 maybe a bit more in favour of females. I think it's about 16 -20 hours a week.

Yeah I was taking the p1ss. Good luck in the exams hpoe you get first choice and all.

Yeah thats pretty much it, thanks i was getting worried there for a minute really stressed out by this whole leaving cert and cao thing!,
    Nice to see the extra ladies, 16-20 hours, that sounds good!
    See ya around!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

Kev - play nice!

Hugo, i don't know much about MSIS beyond the fact that they seem to do a lot of projects that involve them emailing the link to an online questionnaire to the whole college.

Good luck with the leaving - you all start the day i finish my exams and i keep tuning into the exam stuff on 2FM which they've called '8-0-6' or something like that, and thinking 'freedom day!'.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

all i know is that i managed to do 2 of their 4th year projects un under an hour....
    Sounds like a nice course :p

cuckoo stop with the condenscending big sister tripe.

cuckoo stop with the condenscending big sister tripe.

Can't help it, i did the LC more than once so i feel a bit protective towards anyone going through that again, having to remember all those poems and write descriptive essays, ugh. Also, i've four younger siblings - it's sort of an automatic response.

sorry mom.

sorry mom.

AAAAAAAAGH! i am not that old!

but i'm that young.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Wow kev, you're really on the blob tonight..

• Advertisement

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
    I want to kill you Pet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Einstein

Wots M.S.I.S.S?

(I'm not in trinity by the way)

Managment and Information system studies I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Einstein

ah ok!
    eh..sounds cool!

You in 6th year? What you planning on doing?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
    I want to kill you Pet.

No you don't, he's lovely

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

i have 3 pets, tbh

Are we slightly off topic?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Aren't we always?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

You're thinking of MEMS, MSISS don't have the best part Afaik.

And for fuks shakes could we have one thread where you people don't go off on mindless drivel.

Advertisement