Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFO sightings in Asia before Tsunami

Options
  • 14-01-2005 9:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭

An enormous number of UFO sightings before Tsunami and earthquake in South and Southeast Asia; were they trying to warn?

Was it a coincidence? Lots of people now from the Tsunami and earthquake hit areas are reporting about strange Unidentified Flying Objects they saw a few days before the mega quake and Tsunami. People in Indian state of Tamil Nadu, Andaman and Nicobar Island as well as many in Indonesia were reporting for some time about strange flying objects in the sky.

The local media in these areas did not know what to do with the reported sightings. But it seems now from the reports that many UFOs were in the sky and were trying to communicate something.

Some even are conjecturing that this horrific Tsunami and earthquake may be some kind of experiment. In Port Blair, the capital city of Andaman Island of India, last week some tourists saw strange silent flying objects. In Sumatra, remote places also had similar experiences for quite some time.

According to some UFO experts, UFOs always hover around the epicenter of major calamities. They somehow sense these coming natural disasters. Some believe that they try and communicate with us to warn. Some even believe these UFOs simulate natural disasters in the earth.

India especially in the Himalayas, China, Indonesia were experiencing heavy UFO sightings in recent days. Remote areas of Bangladesh, Mayanmar, and Andaman Island, Sri Lanka have also recently reported such sightings.

Indian Government and the military are quiet for a long time about these numerous UFO sightings. Some believe that India in recent days have been contacted like America was in the middle of the last century.

The recent excessive UFO sightings all over the world are forecasting serious disasters in the world. Many people believe, we are in for a rough time as far as earthquakes; volcano and similar natural calamities are concerned.

The lining up of Sun, Earth, Moon, Venus and Jupiter is dangerous. And this has caused some to belief that earthquakes can havoc the earth. As a matter of fact India has seen many earthquakes in last few months.

Earthquakes in India are not common like Japan.

It is possible that UFOs are trying to communicate to us to warn about the planetary positioning effects on the Earth's tectonic plates and crust.

In older days, Mayans and Egyptians were always scared about planets lining up in one line. How did they know that earthquakes are eminent? It may be they did communicate with the extra-terrestrials and understood about planetary angular momentum theory that we just started learning this week!

I think everyone's fooked!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Uh, huh... Or it could just have been a big natural disaster... You suppose anyone thought of that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

Yes doodle sketch but do you not REALISE that the ALIENS were trying to warn us of the natural disaster :rolleyes: Like duhhh hello?

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭Stimpyone

It always amazes me that with the availability of Disposable cameras, Digital cameras, Camcorders ( digital and analogue ) and Phone cameras that people still can't take a clear photo of a UFO

Divine wrote:
    Some even are conjecturing that this horrific Tsunami and earthquake may be some kind of experiment. In Port Blair, the capital city of Andaman Island of India, last week some tourists saw strange silent flying objects. In Sumatra, remote places also had similar experiences for quite some time.

You would especially expect tourist to get a few snaps!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 729 ✭✭✭crazy angel

coincidence....a scary, scary coincedence! i never got the whole 'i saw a ufo' thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,239 ✭✭✭Elessar

They're just Americans who stole the saucer technology from the Germans back in WW2. I kid you not.

• Advertisement

really? your a mind of useful info .and im not being sarcastic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i saw one before along with 10 other people
    a silver cigar shaped object that made no sound hovering across the sky
    weird it was

funnily enough Discovery channel a few months later had a documentary about UFO's and such things and there it was on tv the thing i saw

whatever your on...i want some!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

ok so the conclusion.....do they exist? and you cannot be high,drunk or intoxicated in any way in answering this 'eh em'...mossy monk

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

er ya... ok

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

whatever your on...i want some!

it was a lovely sunny sunday afternoon, hardly a cloud in the Sky. just after watching Super Sunday on Sky Sports in the front garden when someone said "WTF is that thing." all eyes looked towards the sky and everyone saw it as clear as day. definately not a figment of mine or anyone elses imagination

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Shane™

Wasn't there a theory about ball lightning and earthquakes, I think that might be what we have here!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

I suppose there are guys on Titan today trying to convince their mates that they saw a UFO.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Now where's that paranormal forum gone...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Shane™

steveland? wrote:
    Now where's that paranormal forum gone...

It's the weather forum we need

• Registered Users Posts: 7,698 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Divine wrote:
    ......According to some UFO experts......
    HAHA, humour forum tbh

In fairness, ya travel hundreds of thousands of light years, thorough space, which needs some pretty fantastic technology, all of this to warn people about a huge tidal wave, and the greatest method your great race can think up of is to hover over a few touristy spots in a fashion that very few people can see your ship?

I was wondering how long it would take for all this crap to start up.....

• Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

"Oh look there's a UFO in the sky, lets stay here and watch it as opposed to running for the hills which is what I think that 40Hz sine wave means in Glark language."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

daveirl wrote:
    This post has been deleted.

They are in contact with the ants.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Are drugs involved in these sightings ? Anyway it couldn't be true. Everyone knows that UFOs are only seen in the USA.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

Most people know that it's highly probable that other lifeforms do exist in the universe......those who know that also know just how incredibly low the chances are that they know that we exist - let alone make contact with us over tsunami's and so forth.

Now ants however...

• Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭cregser

They're seen in Mexico alot too. Anyway, they weren't warning us, they were warning the dolpnins - and it worked.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,369 ✭✭✭irishgeo

What about the "time" the army closed a mountain in Boyle in Roscommon. Apperently there was a crash in the middle of the night in some forest and when people went to look the army had the place sealed off.
    Isnt Roscommon the UFO hotspot in Ireland. Cant see what UFO see in Roscommon mind you.

Perhspas they were warning about something.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

I love these kinda conspiracy theories :D

Didn't hear that story about Roscommon now - heh, the more conspiracies the better! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭elivsvonchiaing

Albert reynolds was a lover of Maggie Thatcher - I have just alleged. Just wonder will it become fact (in 100 years) :eek: :( :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

if it appeared on the internet it must be gospel tbh

runs off to get tin foil hat

• Registered Users Posts: 7,859 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

jaysus, everyone knows the tsunami was caused by Al-Qaeida! Gawd! :rolleyes:

besides, everyone knows aliens are evil and only came to watch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭elivsvonchiaing

QUOTE=billy the squid]if it appeared on the internet it must be gospel tbh

runs off to get tin foil hat[/QUOTE]
    This will only protect you from Albert tbh! :eek: :p :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭Stimpyone

irishgeo wrote:
    What about the "time" the army closed a mountain in Boyle in Roscommon. Apperently there was a crash in the middle of the night in some forest and when people went to look the army had the place sealed off.
    Isnt Roscommon the UFO hotspot in Ireland. Cant see what UFO see in Roscommon mind you.

T'was a crashed RAF helicopter, that had errrmmm "gotten lost". Cloak and dagger stuff you understand.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

irishgeo wrote:

Roscommon, probably.

adam /who's never actually been to roscommon

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement