Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Wolf Furry Evolution patch 2.0

Options
  • 12-12-2004 5:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

The patch of all patches!!!
    Make sure you read point #5 below in the PLEASE NOTE section.!!!!

Option Files Only:
    http://files.filefront.com/3758092

Part 1:
    http://files.filefront.com/3758095
    Part 2:
    http://files.filefront.com/3758271
    Part 3:
    http://files.filefront.com/3758269
    Part 4:
    http://files.filefront.com/3758262
    Part 5:
    http://files.filefront.com/3758260

BitTorrent Link:
    http://torrent1.youceff.com/downloa...02&cat=&subref=
    http://www.lokitorrent.com/torrents...?id=78667&hit=1

PATCH 2.0 CONTENTS:
    - Kit Server 4.1.4 (by Juce)
    - ALL Official Uniforms included (by kEL, Spark, OPM, Dr.X Ray, cfdh_edmundo,Javeplus
    JuyLE, Yogui, Burgy, Tiptoe, Fabiano, Daikirai, youyou, Bensab & Biker_Jim_UK)
    - High Quality Badges & Flags (by Higgs)
    - League & Cup logos (by Higgs)
    - 2D Uniforms (by Higgs)
    - Menu Logos (by Unknown)
    - New Title Screen (by pep_sa)
    - New Menu Background (by FCH)
    - High Quality Ad-Boards (by FCH)
    - Supporters Flags Updated (by Various)
    - Referee Uniforms (by kEL)
    - New Shoes (by Chiztopher)
    - New 'CC-Patch AIO v3 PES4 PC' Chants & Environment Patch (by Solidus J2K)
    - U2: Beautiful Day Main Menu Music (by Unknown)
    - Form Guide (by Unknown)
    - New Uniform Number Pack - 1=Puma, 2=Adidas, 3=Nike, 4=Umbro (by Spark)
    - Stadium: St. James' Park (by crazyaxel21)
    - Stadium: Parc des Princes (by crazyaxel21)
    - Stadium: Nou Camp (by Sin3-16)
    - Stadium: San Siro Updated (by Sin3-16/Frenkie)
    - Stadium: Dortmund Westfallen Stadion 1.0 (by crazyaxel21)
    - Stadium: Djurgarden Rasunda Stadion (by crazyaxel21)
    - Stadium: Highbury Updated (by Sin3-16/Frenkie)
    - Stadium: Stamford Bridge Updated (by (by Sin3-16/Frenkie)
    - Stadium: Anfield New (by Haukur Gudnason)
    - Stadium: Old Trafford Updated (by Sin3-16/Frenkie)
    - Stadium: Delle Alpi Updated (by Sin3-16/Frenkie)
    - Stadium: Stadio Olimpico (by Sin3-16/Frenkie)

New 2.0 option file -
    Contents:
    - 100% Correct player, team, stadium & league names.
    - Corrected player call names (where available) for ALL club & national team.
    - Up to date transfers.
    - *** DUPLICATE PLAYERS REMOVED ***
    - Updated squads, starting line-ups & formations for many club & national teams.
    - Squad numbers updated for English Premier League.
    - Everything unlocked in the PES shop.

There are 3 versions of the option file included:
    (1) Everything unlocked and 0 PES.
    (2) Nothing unlocked but 65,550 PES. (3) Nothing unlocked and 0 PES.

PLEASE NOTE:
    1 - If it doesn't say above that it includes anything else then it doesn't!!!
    2 - Please don't ask me to release twenty different versions of this patch. There will be one version, if you want to change stuff that you don't like, please edit it yourself.
    3 - Not all uniforms may 100% 2004-05 season because not all have been created. The KitServer is easy to edit uniforms so this shouldn't be a problem.
    4 - I have fixed all the uniform collars, name & number colors and number styles using Waterloo's tool.
    5 - IMPORTANT. Whatever editing changes you make in the game using either the internal or an external editor, when you use the "edit player" function in the game, it will look like no changes have been made. This is the way Konami have made the editor. It DOES NOT mean that no changes have been made such as transfers etc. Please note that the duplicate players will appear as 'Edited' , have face masks, have stats of 1 for each attribute and all be GK as that's the only way at present to get them totally out of the game. Do not worry - when you play as the Netherlands, you will not have a team full of goalkeeping Hannibal Lectors!!! If you wish to edit the appearance of a national player who was a duplicate, edit them at the club they play at.
    6 - I've spent over 50 hours minimum up to this point to get to this stage so this will be the last patch/option file from me for a long time. I will update the option file after the January transfer window but as far as patches go, this is me done until Winning Eleven 8:International for the PC comes out.
    7 - Anybody who wants to make a 50 cent donation to help feed my huge 25lb Maine Coon cat can do so via the PayPal link in the read me in the new patch - the thing eats like a horse!!!

Kdjac

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Works online , even if only player has it , if both have it marvellous.

PES4%202004-12-12%2020-28-19-82.JPGPES4%202004-12-12%2020-31-21-29.JPGPES4%202004-12-12%2020-37-24-84.JPG

kdjac

The money shot
    PES4%202004-12-12%2021-15-17-07.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

ok so what's the deal with gettin the patch to work. i have the option file in alright!

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:
    - Copy 'e_text.afs' to the c:/Program Files/KONAMI/Pro Evolution Soccer 4/dat folder.
    - Copy '0_text.afs' to the c:/Program Files/KONAMI/Pro Evolution Soccer 4/dat folder.
    - Copy '0_sound.afs' to the c:/Program Files/KONAMI/Pro Evolution Soccer 4/dat folder.
    - Copy 'folder1' (from the option file you want to select - see Option File 2.0 Contents
    at the top of the page) to the c:/Program Files/KONAMI/Pro Evolution Soccer 4/save folder.
    - Copy the 'kitserver' folder to the c:/Program Files/KONAMI/Pro Evolution Soccer 4 folder.
    - Run 'setup' in the 'kitserver' folder to install the KitServer program.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

It's very simple to install

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭jebuz

how do u get the update on a ps2?

jebuz wrote:
    how do u get the update on a ps2?
    http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=112

kdjac

i cant seem to find anythin there for the PS2, can someone just tell me, do i need extra hardware or somethin?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Boro

You have to log in to see the posts on that forum.
    AFAIK there are two ways, one is to copy the option file on to your memory card. The other is to burn a dvd of the patch and load it with the game. Someone who actually has a PS2 will probably b able to give you more info, but your best bet is to register on the site that Kdjac gave you and check it out for yourself

k cheers for the help

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 misdog

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Cucullan

Is this patch for Pro Evo on the Xbox or PS2? Are there any patches for Xbox version?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Isn't there a Wolf Furry 3 out now? Does that mean you'd have to download the whole thing again even if you have 2?

eirebhoy wrote:
    Isn't there a Wolf Furry 3 out now? Does that mean you'd have to download the whole thing again even if you have 2?

Yes theres a 3.5 out too

Sucks but 3 is the better version, he releases them every 2 weeks till its final

Eirebhoy have we a gamepad? I stuck Pats in have someone working on the jerseys will get it added to wolf patch :)

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 angelwars

can you put here a direct link to download kitserver???

thanks!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

KdjaC wrote:
    Yes theres a 3.5 out too

Sucks but 3 is the better version, he releases them every 2 weeks till its final

Eirebhoy have we a gamepad? I stuck Pats in have someone working on the jerseys will get it added to wolf patch :)

kdjac

Where can I get the 3.0v and 3.5v ? What forum does he post his releases on ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

damnit, i thought this was for Pro Evo 5. then i saw the date on the original post

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

Mossy Monk wrote:
    damnit, i thought this was for Pro Evo 5. then i saw the date on the original post
    Oh Crap!
    So did I :o

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Mossy Monk wrote:
    me too!!!:p
    Will probably be another couple of weeks before the good patches roll out.
    Some of the pitches in PES5 are so unplayable :(

• Advertisement

I didn't lol. Because The Wolf isn't going to work on the Pro Evolution 5 patches. Although saying that, he threatened us before saying that he won't be doing any more patches and he turns up and releases a new one.

kensutz wrote:
    I didn't lol. Because The Wolf isn't going to work on the Pro Evolution 5 patches. Although saying that, he threatened us before saying that he won't be doing any more patches and he turns up and releases a new one.
    he is. :D
    Check the forums on pesfan.com
    He's currently working on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭Salmon

That would be pretty cool to have! Does this patch change all the jerseys to the official ones? have to say if the jerseys were correct the game would be even better. How do these patches work if your playing online and only one player has them?

Salmon wrote:
    That would be pretty cool to have! Does this patch change all the jerseys to the official ones? have to say if the jerseys were correct the game would be even better. How do these patches work if your playing online and only one player has them?
    These patches are freakin amazing - this thread is about the one for PES4... PES5 patches will be released in the next few weeks (fingers crossed!).
    All jerseys (home, away and keeper) are changed to real ones... balls are changed... boots are changed... pitches and stadia are changed, as are scoreboards / adboards and lots more - the detail they're done in is nuts.
    It makes it a whole new game.
    See two attached screens from my patched PES4.

As far as I know, they dont work online though.
    If you dont have broadband by the time its released, I'll burn ya a copy of the patch and post it.

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭Salmon

Jeez that looks class. I think that was the one area where FIFA had the upperhand over PE. I'll keep a look out for the patch, suppose it'll be mentioned on here pretty soon after its available. Thanks for the offer of the burnt copy, might give you a shout later!

P.S. Starting to get the hang of PE5, takes a bit of getting used to, it seems to run a little slower than PE4 but I think its a little more realistic.

Salmon wrote:
    Jeez that looks class. I think that was the one area where FIFA had the upperhand over PE. I'll keep a look out for the patch, suppose it'll be mentioned on here pretty soon after its available. Thanks for the offer .
    Sure is... the only thing thats not changed is the commentary... we just have to suffer with Trev & Peter! :D

www.pesfan.com - register on there for free... it a brilliant resource for tips / special moves, info and news on patches / updates / other junk.

There is a patch which appeared on evo-web for PES5. I'm going to hold out on more feedback to see how it fares out

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

ooo

Tusky wrote:
    ooo
    oh oh oh .... it's magic!

Anyone tried the patch yet?
    The updated option file, a brilliant Celtic Park and some new ball graphics is all I've dabbled in so far.

• Advertisement

link?

kdjac

Advertisement