Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "my pet is a cool fcuker"thread Include pics if you got them

Options
  • 07-10-2017 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭

Well AH do you have pets. If so why are they so great..any funny habits

I have 3 labs and each have their own personality or quirks

Oldest is 6 years. Shes spoilt. I wake up every morning with her staring at me, 2nd she sees im awake she lays down near me to be rubbed. She farts every time she runs up stairs. She knows shes the gaffer

Next is few months younger. Shes a ruscue dog and a bit damaged. Loves men. She keeps pawing me until i rub her. Fcuking hates cats. Like would literally go through a wall to fcuk one up. She never looks you in the eyes. She has an ingoing feud with 2 angry dobermans in the estate.similar to the kinehan hutch feud, just without the coke. She also likes to sit on the younger one.

Youngest is 2 years. Shes an absolute basketcase. Any sound and she moves her head like a pigeon to see whats going down. Walks around 16 hours a day with some teddy in her mouth. Catches bad habits off the other 2. She loves to bark at our neighbour but thas ok because his a dick. She has huge paws and no control over her body

Well AH...dont we all love our pets..what are yours like

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

There's no pet thread on boards, so this seems like a good spot :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I could have sworn I posted about this on a Pets forum somewhere....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

Great story bro

• Registered Users Posts: 8,365 ✭✭✭corner of hells

I have a cockatiel that's gets involved with in arguments that have nothing to do with him.
    If my son's and wife are shouting at each other he starts screeching at them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Specialun wrote: »
    Great story bro

That's nothing compared to the one about the penguin chick we fed for weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Mod-Thread reopened. Include pics if you got them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

Pets are the best:p have a rescue westie. She rules the house. Loves being dirty so the moment she's had her shower she's off outside to undo the good work. Shampoo bedammed;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

I have a Cockapoo who’s great at playing hide and seek. See if you can spot him on my stairs :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

It's ok to be jealous. There has never been a better cat.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,870 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

My cat Kitty is the most lovely cat in the world, and I will hear not a single bad word said about her!

14570234_10155361333864251_8523729692941483456_n.jpg?oh=31f92413796f857edcb6111b4a0ad777&oe=5A7CA31F

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

I love my cat. I am a total crazy cat lady. He's 7 and he is the most beautiful thing in the whole world and I'd be lost without him.

He is also a vampire cat.

This is Baxter, he loves tug of war and football.
    [IMG][/img]np0AjGE.jpg

Edit: he's also a fiend for belly rubs!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Can't afford pets, I have kids instead

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Our dog - Jemmy loves Halloween.

34CPDu.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,638 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

Watching my one year old cat hunt and eat bluebottles and daddy long legs is one of the best forms of free entertainment around. The transfixed stalking, destructive acrobatic flips and the moment of surprised delight as she realises she's actually caught it and starts chewing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Squaredude

After attempting to eat a wasp!

k35Pnggh.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,970 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Certainly rings a bell.
    http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057481999/1

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭Noodles81

Hi my dog is virtually human, she is so clever and has us wrapped around her paw! She tells us when she wants something nice by looking at the door to the treats and not budging til we cop on, she dances around if you wear certain runners as she knows she's probably going for a walk. She stops and sulks if you say "no, you're minding the house", then redoubles her efforts by piling on the charm...and it bloody works too. Many a time I've abandoned plans because she has convinced me to walk her instead. She knows its her job to mind the house Mon to Fri when we go to work so she skips out every morning but try it on Sat or Sun and she's having none of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭AidoEirE

Lost this lad last year, had Paddy for 15 years, miss the little f*cker

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭AidoEirE

Have to post this of the trio as well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

I have 2 cats and a dog.
    The grey cat was here first, he's 14. He's got only 1 eye, the vet removed it the very same day I adopted him, he was sick with cat flu and we didn't know if he'd make it. He did, and he's the nicest, gentlest giant cat (taller than the dog). Smart too, in his own quiet way. Has figured how to open doors whatever way they're closed (push or pull), while the dog still just whinges until he's let out of a room.

The dog was second. Again, a big softy. Literally wouldn't hurt a fly, literally. He's just happy to meet anyone and anything, a bumblebee on the ground, or a new doggy friend. Acts all traumatized when the cat is after killing a mouse. Tries very hard to say "I whoohwhooh" for Lidl sausages (I love you, but he's not quite there yet). Does that shihtzu x bichon thing where he "talks" to you with a tilted head.
    Can't sleep without Fluffy, his teddy girlfriend (yes. yes he does.).

The little one is new, she's a bItch and a nutcase. She's called Amber but we should have called her Xena Warrior Princess. Over dramatic if you step on a single hair of her tail or paws (I thought I'd killed her first time she squealed). Over dramatic when it comes to food, you'd swear she hasn't eaten ever in her life every time she's fed. Jumps on the grey cat screaming "Geronimoooo" (often from a height) 20 times a day. Big cat fights with her, bites (but not too hard, because he's a softy), but she thinks he's playing, so she jumps again. Tried to suck milk off the dog's tummy, thankfully I think she has copped on there's nothing there now.

But hey, they all get on when all is said and done, and it's a lot of fun looking at them interacting, and the 3 of them have to be really fussed over every time I come home from work, that's a lovely moment every day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭jonon9

My dog Peanut

ABehMRFl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

I have 2 cats and a dog.
    The grey cat was here first, he's 14. He's got only 1 eye, the vet removed it the very same day I adopted him, he was sick with cat flu and we didn't know if he'd make it. He did, and he's the nicest, gentlest giant cat (taller than the dog). Smart too, in his own quiet way. Has figured how to open doors whatever way they're closed (push or pull), while the dog still just whinges until he's let out of a room.

The dog was second. Again, a big softy. Literally wouldn't hurt a fly, literally. He's just happy to meet anyone and anything, a bumblebee on the ground, or a new doggy friend. Acts all traumatized when the cat is after killing a mouse. Tries very hard to say "I whoohwhooh" for Lidl sausages (I love you, but he's not quite there yet). Does that shihtzu x bichon thing where he "talks" to you with a tilted head.
    Can't sleep without Fluffy, his teddy girlfriend (yes. yes he does.).

The little one is new, she's a bItch and a nutcase. She's called Amber but we should have called her Xena Warrior Princess. Over dramatic if you step on a single hair of her tail or paws (I thought I'd killed her first time she squealed). Over dramatic when it comes to food, you'd swear she hasn't eaten ever in her life every time she's fed. Jumps on the grey cat screaming "Geronimoooo" (often from a height) 20 times a day. Big cat fights with her, bites (but not too hard, because he's a softy), but she thinks he's playing, so she jumps again. Tried to suck milk off the dog's tummy, thankfully I think she has copped on there's nothing there now.

But hey, they all get on when all is said and done, and it's a lot of fun looking at them interacting, and the 3 of them have to be really fussed over every time I come home from work, that's a lovely moment every day.

Looks like a calico? They're all lunatics.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

Looks like a calico? They're all lunatics.

That's what I was told about calicos, I never believed it, until now. Boy do I believe it now.
    She's a freak ! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭jonon9

anna080 wrote: »
    My dog judges all of you

https://i.imgur.com/3KixBMf.jpg

Harry Pawper

• Registered Users Posts: 4,218 ✭✭✭sonic85

smm7yxmm.jpg?1

• Registered Users Posts: 8,365 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Some great pics , my JRT doesn't do photos.

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭cefh17

Chip (r) and Jojo (l) like to survey the neighbourhood from the driveway, growling at anyone and anything that walks close to the gate until they're hushed and brought back in. Here they are one day, dog treat in mouth like the Don with a cigar :D

8nEyLZU.jpg?1

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

This leggy moggy is Kovu. I've had him since he was about 7 weeks old and he kips on my bed most nights.
    TBH I don't think he knows he's a cat as he comes for walks and follows basic commands, along with walking on a leash :pac:
    He lives for mayonnaise (won't touch cream or milk) and now knows the fridge has to be opened when tea is being made so he'll come thundering into the kitchen to beg mayo from a chair. He has a female companion, Squeak, who he brought home in the late stages of pregnancy (not sure if I should applaud him for taking care of her or be mad at him for getting her up the duff in the first place) and they go hunting together. Last night he brought me a rat the size of my foot and left it outside my window, plus he must have brought it back alive as it was in a puddle of blood when I seen it this morning:pac:

Oh and he whinges until I open the attic stairs for him & he runs up them and sleeps up there for hours. He climbs any ladder he sees for some reason :confused:

This is him doing his ladder 'thing' https://i.imgur.com/VpGHm9p.gifv

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Squaredude wrote: »
    After attempting to eat a wasp!

k35Pnggh.jpg

Looks innocent enough to me, beautiful Doggy though

21/25

Advertisement