Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oireachtas TV

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭h7nlrp2v0g5u48

brick man wrote: »
    It is repeated at 6.35am the following morning on News Now
    I hope it's ok to post this here. The late debate is now on RTE News Now at 10pm for the last few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭brick man

Elmo wrote:
    Wow that's impressive how long did it take them to do that? a further year.

About 6 months !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭brick man

I hope it's ok to post this here. The late debate is now on RTE News Now at 10pm for the last few weeks.

Now it's a good lively debate programme but no graphics to indicate who's who , and from a publicly funded broadcaster it just looks a cheap attempt to fill airtime . A bit better presentation would be a start I think

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 19,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sam Russell

brick man wrote: »
    Now it's a good lively debate programme but no graphics to indicate who's who , and from a publicly funded broadcaster it just looks a cheap attempt to fill airtime . A bit better presentation would be a start I think

A bit of advertising money might help with that.

Advertisement