Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Texas preparing for civil war: Operation Jade Helm

Options
  • 01-06-2015 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭

Military exercises in the southern USA have local officials on edge and the Texas State Guard (a militia similar to the Texan National Guard) have been instructed to monitor the exercise while fears of a coup d'etat and federal attempt to assert control are rife amongst the populace.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/nation/2015/05/25/divided-america-theories-military-takeover-texas-find-legitimacy-political-mainstream/KSScgClOewjIXXisqkF5IM/story.html

Apparently the exercise is just a cover to psychologically prepare citizens for the sight of armed soldiers on their streets, round up dissidents, disarm the local population and use disused Wal-Marts as supply depots for allied Chinese soldiers who will arrive to act as occupiers.

Operation Jade Helm, the New World Order finally coming to fruition or just a training exercise?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Texas lost the war, Homebase took them over years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,372 ✭✭✭cml387

Texas lost the war, Homebase took them over years ago.

I thought Texas was under water?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,744 ✭✭✭diomed

If you have a hammer everything looks like a nail.
    If you have a gun (and Texans do) everyone looks like a terrorist.

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭Reiver

diomed wrote: »
    If you have a hammer everything looks like a nail.
    If you have a gun (and Texans do) everyone looks like a terrorist.

You don't mess with Texas.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Conspiracy theories comes to AH.

Maybe they should move Red Flag to texas and see what happens when several hundred combat aircraft take part in joint excises over the state

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Mena

Is this a naval assault I assume?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,372 ✭✭✭cml387

Could be the Boston Globe laughing at the loony right again.
    Mind you the loony right do make it easy.

Gatling wrote: »
    Conspiracy theories comes to AH

Serious enough for the Texan government to be taking precautions. For all we know it could be an aggressive attempt to assert more federal control.

Special forces had over a decade of practicing snatch and grabs in foreign locales. On home turf should be easy.

Reiver wrote: »
    You don't mess with Texas.
    Why not? Pussycats.

Fought for and won independence from one country and almost immediately begged to be annexed by another. Shower of wimps if you ask me.

Why not? Pussycats.

Fought for and won independence from one country and almost immediately begged to be annexed by another. Shower of wimps if you ask me.

Remember the Alamo?

I dunno lad, I just think they're mental.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 127 ✭✭Buzz Meeks

My monies on the Peoples front of Texas

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Serious enough for the Texan government to be taking precautions. For all we know it could be an aggressive attempt to assert more federal control.

Special forces had over a decade of practicing snatch and grabs in foreign locales. On home turf should be easy.

Don't forget about the black helicopters and bovine mutilations.

Most swat teams are more than capable of doing that job

Remember the Alamo?

I dunno lad, I just think they're mental.

You do know they lost that one as well don't you?:P

Gatling wrote: »
    Don't forget about the black helicopters and bovine mutilations.

Most swat teams are more than capable of doing that job

Obama is restricting the sale of military equipment to regional police forces. It's to demilitarise the police and make them easier to pacify when the takeover is done, removing what could be quite troublesome and well-trained resistance.

You do know they lost that one as well don't you?:P

http://www.duffelblog.com/2015/05/soldier-disappointed-jade-helm-not-a-coup/

Elements in the military claim it won't be a seizure of power. But the right wingers in America seem to think it as a potential Night of the Long Knives.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭Sheep Lover

Obama is restricting the sale of military equipment to regional police forces. It's to demilitarise the police and make them easier to pacify when the takeover is done, removing what could be quite troublesome and well-trained resistance.

Taking them over for what exactly? Use as slaves in his underground lair?

Taking them over for what exactly? Use as slaves in his underground lair?

Apparently to remove regional control and bring in a centralised government with the federal government supreme.

Okay and there's also a theory the Wal-Marts are going to be used as FEMA processing centres.

Apparently to remove regional control and bring in a centralised government with the federal government supreme.

Okay and there's also a theory the Wal-Marts are going to be used as FEMA processing centres.

How will Centra and Spar be involved in this? Are they secretly hiding nuclear missile silos in the milk fridge?

How will Centra and Spar be involved in this? Are they secretly hiding nuclear missile silos in the milk fridge?

I don't think they have a presence in the continental United States.

I don't think they have a presence in the continental United States.

Tesco?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,618 ✭✭✭The Diabolical Monocle

"On March 19, inside a studio in the state capital of Austin, talk radio host Alex Jones sat behind an anchor’s desk in a gray suit and open-collared shirt.

“We’ve got huge breaking news, ladies and gentlemen,” he said in a gravelly voice to his national audience of some 1 million listeners. “It’s going to be happening in Austin’s back door.”

Alex Jones.

Funny how I instantly knew from the headline that he'd somehow be involved in the fun.

Applegreen are making inroads over there. They are using the codewords 'Any petrol?' and 'you can get a bag of Tayto with that to make it a
    fiver' to covertly reinforce the influence of the federal government.

Applegreen are making inroads over there. They are using the codewords 'Any petrol?' and 'you can get a bag of Tayto with that to make it a
    fiver' to covertly reinforce the influence of the federal government.

Americans don't know what Taytos are and certaintly wouldn't say "fiver".

• Registered Users Posts: 20,548 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

I knew it all along. Barack Hussein Obama II was never going to settle for just 8 years in charge. Hard luck Hillary.

Americans don't know what Taytos are and certaintly wouldn't say "fiver".
    Yet.;)

I always knew Centra would have a hand in the end of world.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,618 ✭✭✭The Diabolical Monocle

Americans don't know what Taytos are

operation jade helm will soon fix that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

All my ex-es live in Texas....

Whisky Mac wrote: »
    All my ex-es live in Texas....

Best say goodbye to them. You'll be sending them letters courtesy of the Red Cross soon.

• Advertisement

Yet.;)

In fairness, it is a good way to acclimatise the populace to helicopters constantly swooping overhead and strange noises at night. With all those drones and spy satellites it's a lot easier for them to extract a hostile individual than say some warlord in Somalia.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement