Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fitness Equipment for Sale

Options
  • 19-02-2015 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,395 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

We're upgrading our free weights area at the end of March / Beginning of April so I'm selling everything.

I dont want to sell it to individuals as it'll be too time consuming so if you are looking for a lot of kit for a gym, rugby club, Gaa club, school etc, PM me with what you are looking for.

All kit is commercial and is mainly Cybex and Technogym - nothing wrong with any of it.

Kit List;

3,100 kg of Dumb bells (2 kg - 50 kg)
    2,560 kg of olympic plates (mix of rubber coated and steel)
    1 x Power cage
    2 x olympic flat benches
    1 x incline olympic bench
    6 x adjustable benches
    2 x incline DB benches
    1 xSquat Rack
    2 x Olympic Weight trees

Thanks to the mods for the ok

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 20,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

Mod note: Henceforth this thread can be used to advertise fitness equipment for sale.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

Brian? wrote: »
    Mod note: Henceforth this thread can be used to advertise fitness equipment for sale.

Can I advertise a body part for sale to buy it tho? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭Palmach

A friend has a gym and is selling all the equipment.
    Weights, Power rack, Treadmills, Exercise Bikes, Rowing Machines etc. Anyone interested PM me.

Advertisement