Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would you donate your corpse

Options
  • 12-09-2014 12:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭

...to a pilot programme where your cadaver is used to satisfy the urges of rapists, who are otherwise normal people. They recognise they have a problem but know it would be horrendous to act upon it, but they need a release every now and then.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

Jesus!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

Pills man, take your pills - quick!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Clicked in assuming it meant "to science".

Read OP.

:(

NO!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

Er, no - I want to be cremated, thanks.... o.O;

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

What is wrong with your head?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

Only if it meant some animals could be spared being tested on, but to save people? Meh :/

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭greenbicycle

How did this idea even come into your head???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭DLMA23

As long as a nominal fee can be agreed upon & paid to me before my ultimate demise, sure why not, it'll only be my discarded meat suit

Lets negotiate...

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

What makes you think that rapists have an urge to have sex with dead bodies?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

What would be the point if I wasn't alive to enjoy it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭recylingbin

seamus wrote: »
    What makes you think that rapists have an urge to have sex with dead bodies?
    The body would be kept heated, wouldn't 'seem' dead.

There seems to be alot of people in this thread whoaren't very proactive in the fight against rape :(

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Is this the replacement for X Factor?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,480 ✭✭✭touts

...to a pilot programme where your cadaver is used to satisfy the urges of rapists, who are otherwise normal people. They recognise they have a problem but know it would be horrendous to act upon it, but they need a release every now and then.

I think you are a candidate for the country's first barring orders from funeral homes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

There seems to be alot of people in this thread whoaren't very proactive in the fight against rape :(

you have to be trolling

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Corpse? I have absolutely no intention of dying.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 140 ✭✭The Rabbit

Amazing :D

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

The body would be kept heated, wouldn't 'seem' dead.

I'm very proactive in preventing rape. Look at me now, not raping.

Seriously. That's like saying we should stop murders by letting murderous people stab dead bodies with knives.

seamus wrote: »
    I'm very proactive in preventing rape. Look at me now, not raping.

Seriously. That's like saying we should stop murders by letting murderous people stab dead bodies with knives.
    There are many applications to the corpse surrogate programme.
    Send in your cv anyway, I like your thinking.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,486 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

catallus wrote: »
    Jesus!

Can't use his corpse as apparently he died but didn't die so......:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Isn't this just a Louis CK bit (although apparently lifted off someone else)?

"I want to be the Willy Wonka for perverts!"

(NSFW)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Isn't this just a Louis CK bit (although apparently lifted off someone else)?

"I want to be the Willy Wonka for perverts!"

(NSFW)

I was going to say the exact same thing.
    OP - your solution to rape is probably more disgusting than an actual rape.

I hadn't seen that before, but it's good to know that someone else is onboard. I'll get my people to contact his people.
    Willy Wonka :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

I must say that I'm thoroughly shocked and offended by the graphic and controversial nature of this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

anncoates wrote: »
    I must say that I'm thoroughly shocked and offended by the graphic and controversial nature of this thread.

Ah come one now, you sound as if you wouldn't want to have your corpse bummed over and over again by drooling rapists.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Just when you thought you've read it all on this site, along comes the OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

They could just buy a rubber fanny, it'd at least be warmer anyway.

smash wrote: »
    They could just buy a rubber fanny, it'd at least be warmer anyway.
    You can't pinch a rubber fanny's nipples though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭czechlin

:eek: Wtf are you smoking???

Donate my organs? Yes. Donate my corpse to sickos? No thanks. If I had to do some pervy things with my body then it would have to be enjoyable with "perves" I like... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,275 ✭✭✭✭endacl

You can't pinch a rubber fanny's nipples though.

I snorted tea. I feel bad. I'm a bad person. You're a bad person for making me do it.

:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,178 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

bear1 wrote: »
    Ah come one now, you sound as if you wouldn't want to have your corpse bummed over and over again by drooling rapists.

Hey! I pay tax!! :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement