Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setanta Offer

Options
  • 04-02-2014 4:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭

BT Sport - customer affinity offer (RoI)
    BT Sport has launched, in partnership with Setanta Ireland, and a staff offer is available in RoI

BT Sport launched in August and it's now available to BT Customers who are Sky satellite customers. As a member of staff, you can get the top sporting news and matches by signing up to BT’s great Affinity offer.
    BT customers are offered the ‘Setanta Sports Pack’ for the first two months free, thereafter it’s €19.99 per month. With this pack, you get five great channels - BT Sport 1, BT Sport 2, Setanta Ireland, Setanta Sport and ESPN. Visit www.setanta.com/ie/gamechanger for all the details.
    To order this great package, simply call 0818 203040 and request the ‘BT Affinity offer’.
    You'll need to have your nine-digit Sky viewing card number and your BT Unique Affinity number to hand. Note: BT Customer Affinity Code: BTAC100A01.
    This offer is not available to existing Setanta customers or online, so make sure to call 0818 203040 to order.
    * Terms & Conditions of Offer: Service will be provided by Setanta Ireland – Setanta terms and conditions apply. Service billed at €0 per month for the first 2 months and €19.99 thereafter. Charges are inclusive of VAT. Connection fee of €1 applies at the customer service centre. Offer ends 18-02-14. Offer available to Republic of Ireland Sky satellite customers. Fixtures subject to change. No minimum contract term, however 30 days’ advance notice of cancellation of Service is required.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,154 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Member of staff?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Affinity offer once you give them the code it's all gravy

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

If you quote the BT Affinity No given in the OP, then you should get the offer. If there's a big take-up, that will mean there's a lot of BT staff in Ireland:D:D:D.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Troy McClure

This seems to the same tariff as always. This must be someone from Setanta doing some marketing as there seems no news in this 'offer'

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

This seems to the same tariff as always. This must be someone from Setanta doing some marketing as there seems no news in this 'offer'

Same tariff, but two months free.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

Anybody do it yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Troy McClure

Can you give a link to this, as I cant find anything about 2 months free, unless you pay up front for a year.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

if you are gonna ring ring quick cause once Niall from setanta forum see's this i am sure he will clear up any loop-holes

Can you give a link to this, as I cant find anything about 2 months free, unless you pay up front for a year.

In the last paragraph

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Etnies

Who's gonna ring them up and ask about cancellation charges then?! :)

• Advertisement

30 days no min contract

No goer, they ask for your employee number of the company you work for, and there is a cancellation fee but she wouldnt answer me when she realised I hadnt got the number.

Give a six digit 97/98/99 number

****in closed now bastards

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

Etnies wrote: »
    ****in closed now bastards

Offer closed or office closed?

Can confirm this works!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

Can confirm this works!

how did you do it? ie what code did you give and did you find out if there is a cancellation fee?

jambofc wrote: »
    how did you do it? ie what code did you give and did you find out if there is a cancellation fee?

No cancelation fee. Gave a made up company name and staff id of 6 digits, was a bit sketchy kept putting me on hold but went through for €1 for 2 months

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

Heard an ad on the radio saying it was €12.99 per month up to tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Nibs05

I signed up to the offer back in December, canceled last month.

Received a letter today saying thanks for signing up to Setanta and that I have chosen to make annual payments ! ( i have not called to resign up) and the amount to be collected is €1

What the hell ???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

Can also confirm this works, just availed of it. Your man was getting very sour towards the end of the phone call, think he had me rumbled :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭spank_inferno

Can also confirm this works, just availed of it. Your man was getting very sour towards the end of the phone call, think he had me rumbled :p

"Compu-Global-Hyper-Mega-Net" was probably already used.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,620 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Ordinary call to them tonight, €12.99 a month for 2 months (then €19.99) plus a €14.99 connection one off fee.
    Can't see too many knocking their doors down for that offer.

It's mad the 1 month free post was 100 odd pages, 2 months free barely anyone uses it ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

It's mad the 1 month free post was 100 odd pages, 2 months free barely anyone uses it ha.

I signed up for December for offer, then continued on for Jan, Feb & March @ €9.99 per month. I'd say a lot of other posters already subscribed too. Obviously I'd be all over this offer otherwise.

Well glad I waited so, by time this is over won't be to much left on the season anyway. Delighted got to watch Liverpool hammer arsenal in HD :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

Nibs05 wrote: »
    I signed up to the offer back in December, canceled last month.

Received a letter today saying thanks for signing up to Setanta and that I have chosen to make annual payments ! ( i have not called to resign up) and the amount to be collected is €1

What the hell ???

I got this also during last week.

I emailed them and they got back and admitted it was sent out in error.

They then also confirmed that I am actually on the €9.99 a month for 3 months.

If I were you, I would contact them just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Mofty

Is this still working?

Says the 18th

• Advertisement

Last day

Advertisement