Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vegan-friendly Restaurants in Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭spiralbound

That's great! Is it downloadable/searchable? (How do you use the full-screen mode?)

This thread I started a while ago might be useful http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=73055142 - I'm sure there are more places to add since then but can't think of them off the top of my head - will send an email when I remember!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 87 ✭✭Serendipity99

Hiya,
    Yes it is downloadable - just use the 'Save as' function on your browser. And yes, you can then use the 'find' function to search the file.

The counties are listed in alphabetical order from A-Z, so they will be easy enough to find by just paging through.

Full-screen mode on your PC is where you click on the middle of the 3 icons on the top right of your browser (ie. one to minimise, one for full screen, and one to exit).

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭spiralbound

Hiya,
    Yes it is downloadable - just use the 'Save as' function on your browser. And yes, you can then use the 'find' function to search the file.

The counties are listed in alphabetical order from A-Z, so they will be easy enough to find by just paging through.

Full-screen mode on your PC is where you click on the middle of the 3 icons on the top right of your browser (ie. one to minimise, one for full screen, and one to exit).

;)

Great, thanks - 'full screen' showing the whole spreadsheet will be dependent on the size and format of your screen, I couldn't see the whole lot on mine, so I thought I was missing some cool trick ;)

Can you freeze panes so that the header row and first column are always visible when you scroll through? (Might be useful for people viewing the google docs version)

• Registered Users Posts: 21 emcnicho

Thank you! This is so helpful. I also should let you know that Zaytoon has a vegan option, the vegetarian option without the garlic mayo! They also do falafel and are in the process of bringing out a vegetarian option. YUM, plus your friends love you as everyone likes a kebab.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 87 ✭✭Serendipity99

Thanks a million for the Zaytoon info!

I've added it to the list - you can see it here on the new website - The Irish Vegan:

http://irishvegan.ie/?page_id=4

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

I remember there was a shout out on the Vegan Ireland page and I offered suggestions for Sligo, but no one got back to me - the Sligo list does seem v short

Advertisement