Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Nissan Doctor thumbs up

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭gibbon75

There are every bit as many independents that get stereotyped too on here.

I think the reason that main dealers get the abuse they do is because there should never be any excuse for them not being able to efficiently and correctly diagnose faults as they are specifically trained to work on the car/brand in question.

Let's say there should less room for error ;)
    But you know it yourself that there are complex faults,which can be mind boggling at times.
    But the same diagnostic equipment and most of information is available for any garage.But that costs money,so it is cheaper to ring the main stealer if one gets stuck :p
    As outsourcing jobs came up before:it works the other way around as well ;)

Anyway,I'm finished with my rumblings,but I'm sick of this dealer bashing bandwagon thing here.
    Promise me you lot that from next year on you will be bashing both sides :D

Advertisement