Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bricks and mortar shops

Options
  • 24-11-2012 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭

I know about the Ovale shop in the city centre. Are there any others in Dublin? Maybe we could have a list pinned (if any exist of course).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

There's one opened recently in Bray. They only stock TW as far as I know. Can't remember the name. Will see if I can find a link

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭jakdublin

I suppose the Greensmoke kiosk in Omni Park Shopping Centre counts, although I'm not using lookalikes any more and would prefer somewhere that sells liquids and other equipment. What's TW?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

the one in bray is east coast vaping

It's a brand Totally Wicked. They're very well known and around a long time but you pay a premium for the name. I'd personally never buy their stuff (big drama with the owner having a meltdown/power-trip/freakout at customers who critisised tw online) but that's just my opinion and nothing to do with the Irish shop. It's a run by a couple who were selling stuff in Blackrock market but I've never used them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

If ye want to add ones that aren't in Dublin, I know one in Limerick. The tobacconist on Wickham Street. I haven't been there since I started UCC. They had a 510-T, some type of ego starter kit, not sure which. I was curious if there were any in Cork since moving here. From what I understand there isn't even a tobacconist here any more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭jakdublin

sept09baby wrote: »
    It's a brand Totally Wicked. .

Thanks for that. I'm still learning. This week I learned what PV was and PCC :D

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

They sell some PVs in paprika store on the corner from Cineworld. There is a kiosk in Jervis centre called VIP.
    Regarding east coast vaping tho, I would highly recommend them to anyone. Got a pcc kit called microlite off of them and couldn't be happier with the product and customer service. Paul is the man I dealt with, good man he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Bubba9

There's a kiosk in the Paul St Shopping Centre Cork...or at least there was last time I was there a few months ago. He had juice and some batteries.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

I spotted a kiosk in Clare Hall Shopping Centre yesterday. I don't vape so couldn't tell you what they sell.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

newmark has a stall .. somewhere in Ireland :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stained Class

There's a bloke that operates a stall near Kilkenny at the weekends.

He's in the Callan Rd market on Sundays & I believe he sells at the Cillin Hill market on Saturdays.

Tis handy to know for people in the area who get stuck, or aren't familliar with Internet shopping.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Thats thees guys, http://www.healthiersmoker.ie/en/ out in Cillin Hill.
    Met them yesterday and they said to say they were sound.
    In fairness they are sound, got a deal on juice which is why I was their( that and some time killing).
    Good selection of hardware and juice.
    With all the juice I have for diy I still ran out at the weekend, as my ma used to say "Even the smartest hens lay out".

• Registered Users Posts: 11 shamreez

Found one at 70 Lower Gardner street Dublin 1

He had some ego batteries, LT and some thin e-cig's which I had not seen before.

Also had some Dekang (And some other brand) juices and some CE4

Did not buy anything from him but it is good to know there is some one close selling juice in case of emergency

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

Pushtrak wrote: »
    If ye want to add ones that aren't in Dublin, I know one in Limerick. The tobacconist on Wickham Street. I haven't been there since I started UCC. They had a 510-T, some type of ego starter kit, not sure which. I was curious if there were any in Cork since moving here. From what I understand there isn't even a tobacconist here any more.

Do you know if this shop is open on saturdays?ive nearly run out of juice and need some asap as i dont know when my order from e-smokeireland will arrive :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭kiffy

glic83 wrote: »
    Do you know if this shop is open on saturdays?ive nearly run out of juice and need some asap as i dont know when my order from e-smokeireland will arrive :(
    They are open on Saturdays, their range is limited though and not even sure if they sell liquid, most of their range that I noticed seems to be 510 batteries and cart's, but you maybe lucky, why not 11 8 11 and ring them first to see if they stock juice.
    The shops name is called Cahill's on Wicham Street.
    Hope this helps.

Or if you can't get it from them, I live in Askeaton about 16 miles from Limerick and I have a ton of juice and you can have a bottle or 2 to tide you over if you want to make the journey west after 8pm this weekend (working days the weekend so won't be home until after 8 - no charge BTW)

i just rang them there and they sell e liquid :), thanks very much for the offer m8 very good of you but ill b in limerick for the match so i can just pick up a bottle to keep me going,but thanks again for the offer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭kiffy

glic83 wrote: »
    i just rang them there and they sell e liquid :), thanks very much for the offer m8 very good of you but ill b in limerick for the match so i can just pick up a bottle to keep me going,but thanks again for the offer
    Crisis averted so, and no problem, running out of juice is one problem I'll never have with my stash, might have to use some I don't like the taste of, but won't run out.
    Enjoy the game ;)

well when the post arrived and there was no juice it was panic stations lol, especially as im off the smokes bout 10 days now ill have to start stocking up big time lol

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭greenore

was in Dundalk today, in the Long walk shopping centre and someone has set up a stall selling e-cigs and e-liquid in different flavours

looks a professional enough outfit..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

Did you catch the name of the one in the longwalk?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

hardCopy wrote: »
    I spotted a kiosk in Clare Hall Shopping Centre yesterday. I don't vape so couldn't tell you what they sell.

This stall is now gone. Was at the top of the escalator, beside the chinese medicine and camera shop.

Have people moved away from the cartriges and onto the liquids? Is there a big difference? I must research this a bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

goz83 wrote: »

This stall is now gone. Was at the top of the escalator, beside the chinese medicine and camera shop.

Have people moved away from the cartriges and onto the liquids? Is there a big difference? I must research this a bit.
    most have.better taste,and cheaper...huge difference.you will be amazed by it.
    much better taste an vapor!

deco nate wrote: »
    most have.better taste,and cheaper...huge difference.you will be amazed by it.
    much better taste an vapor!

I'm a hypnotist. I help people stop smoking, but its always good to keep up to date on trends. Besides, I certainly think that vaping is far better than smoking cigarettes, cost aside.

the one in the Long Walk shopping centre is called Simply Vapour, i was talking to the guy behind the counter and he said they are going to have an online shop also for delivery to your door, will post up a link to website when i get it from him, have to go back for more e-liquid

• Registered Users Posts: 7,805 ✭✭✭Calibos

Why does no one think to invest some time in establishing a posting history first?? Even a few days worth !!:rolleyes:

Calibos wrote: »
    Why does no one think to invest some time in establishing a posting history first?? Even a few days worth !!:rolleyes:

Lol. Especially with greenore as the name. Sounds very ecig like.

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

Calibos wrote: »

I just read it as:

I've set up a stall in the Longwalk shopping centre in Dundalk! Come in and see me, I'll have a website set up soon as well! Sorry for pretending to be some random person, but you know boards.ie can be a bit iffy with self promotion, so I had to. I think it's pretty obvious that it's me as I am a new user that has only posted this and I've called myself 'Greenore'.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,805 ✭✭✭Calibos

People should look up the term, "Plausible Deniability" :D

• Advertisement

keyboard warriors are out in force i see lmao
    the guy at the stall told me about this forum
    i logged on to read up on e-cigs and decided to let people know about the one in Dundalk
    I live in "Greenore" which is around 15 miles from Dundalk

Just wont bother next time!!!

Advertisement