Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enigma2, A working 28.2e Auto bouquet updater :D

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭red bellied

I am running this on the Irish HD setup but it seem to be missing the Itv and Channel 5 stations on the bouquet. Any ideas? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭givecredit

I am running this on the Irish HD setup but it seem to be missing the Itv and Channel 5 stations on the bouquet. Any ideas? Thanks.

You are using an old version of autobouquets. Install the version in first post of this thread. This version will add ch5, itvs etc.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?20220-UKCvS-AutoBouquets-E2-by-LraiZer-BETA

givecredit wrote: »
    You are using an old version of autobouquets. Install the version in first post of this thread. This version will add ch5, itvs etc.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?20220-UKCvS-AutoBouquets-E2-by-LraiZer-BETA

Cheers, just updated it there.

This doing my head in, flashed to another image and I now cant get the auto-bouquets to work. All the channels are greyed out in bouquets and when you press on one, tuner not configured correctly message pops up.

Have tuner settings as
    config mode: simple
    mode: single
    satellite:astra
    send diseqc:no

I have two other satellite boxes in house, could they have something to do with it? Thanks.

This doing my head in, flashed to another image and I now cant get the auto-bouquets to work. All the channels are greyed out in bouquets and when you press on one, tuner not configured correctly message pops up.

Have tuner settings as
    config mode: simple
    mode: single
    satellite:astra
    send diseqc:no

I have two other satellite boxes in house, could they have something to do with it? Thanks.

Got this fixed in case anyone else has a problem with it. Copied two new generated satellite.xml files by ftp to etc/engima2 and etc/tuxbox and after a re-scan and a reboot the bouquets were finally working.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭dfdream

If you are using an uptodate VIX then in the software you can update the satellites.xml as part of the online update or you can choose the update channel lists only option...
    Got this fixed in case anyone else has a problem with it. Copied two new generated satellite.xml files by ftp to etc/engima2 and etc/tuxbox and after a re-scan and a reboot the bouquets were finally working.

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭dfdream

Question are people using the VIX Auto bouquet updater at all.
    I installed the one in this thread and it perfect. Especially for anyone coming from Sky.
    What are the differences between them both.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

Same, using the latest version of the one in this thread.....

Wow, this is excellent. Worked a treat.

Sorting bouquets over the years has been a real chore, was waiting for something like this for a long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 frank087234

is there ABM plugin for other satellites too??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭bassy

where do i ftp the file to ?.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 marcmcw

you absolute legend saves me so much time.

Advertisement