Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I went though a red light today

Options
  • 11-07-2012 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭

I was driving on my way to work and some idiot boy hit the crossing switch' the light went to red and i deciðed not to stop because there was nobody on the crossing. I thought about this on my way into work' and i then started thinking.

Lets start doing everything different from what were supposed to do' i started thinking maybe i was gona turn into the man in the film "falling down"

What you all think we should do next'

Comments

I dunno about anyone else but I'm gonna make some toast. People see it as something for breakfast but you're right, let's not do the generally accepted thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

I was driving on my way to work and some idiot boy hit the crossing switch' the light went to red and i deciðed not to stop because there was nobody on the crossing. I thought about this on my way into work' and i then started thinking.

Lets start doing everything different from what were supposed to do' i started thinking maybe i was gona turn into the man in the film "falling down"

Go to bed probably.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Thatnastyboy

I think we should all drive on the wrong side of the road tomorrow

You should stop at red lights, not cool to just decide to drive through.

/Off i go

clipitty clopitty clip clop

• Registered Users Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭stimpson

I think you should close your account. That would really show them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭monkeysnapper

Where To wrote: »
    Go to bed probably.

**** it , thats what they want you to do' DONT , stay up all night, go for a drive, go to the beach' lay a towel on the sand and lie there!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

I think we should all drive on the wrong side of the road tomorrow

You should stop at red lights, not cool to just decide to drive through.

/Off i go

clipitty clopitty clip clop
    DoNt forget to stop at any red lights on your horse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

Explain the premise of the film "Falling Down"?

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭eoins23456

u shud of course make a film of ur life doing all this crazy ****

• Registered Users Posts: 4,367 ✭✭✭Dartz

I didn't go through a green light today.

OP. No big deal. Really. It's only a problem if you get caught.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

I tried to fart in the bath but something with a substantial mass floated to the top instead:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭monkeysnapper

I tried to fart in the bath but something with a substantial mass floated to the top instead:o

Did you give it a tug

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Did you give it a tug
    No I put it back where it came from. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭yizorselves

Big swing I went through 3 on the way to work. There was no one around so I thought fook it. Well actually 2 of the junctions had traffic that was about to start moving from the right, and at one of them a car infront of me was intending to turn right, just about leaving enough room between him and the traffic light pole. Fookin flew through them like a BAWS!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Where's that "we got a bad ass over here" picture when you need it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭akura

Senna wrote: »
    Where's that "we got a bad ass over here" picture when you need it

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/508/watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

I was driving on my way to work and some idiot boy hit the crossing switch' the light went to red and i deciðed not to stop

report you for Dangerous Driving 5 points / court appearance

Oddly enough bikers are a bit touchy about people breaking reds. If you know any bring up the subject but don't admit it was you.

Oh yeah kudos for the ð

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Better start practicing your 'back against the wall while picking up the soap routine' OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

sh!t excuse

I'm no angel, but you still should have stopped

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

Punch yourself in the balls until you're unconscious. It will make the world a better place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Where was the idiot boy if he pressed the switch?

I think you should stop at red lights in future, what if there is a camera there?

• Advertisement

hondasam wrote: »
    I think you should stop at red lights in future, what if there is a camera there?

He would smile?

Rabies wrote: »
    He would smile?

Not when he gets the points.

hondasam wrote: »
    Not when he gets the points.

True.

I think he should do it again at lights with cameras. Test them to see if they are working.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

OP, I think you should start more threads and post more often, and continue to drive.

True.

I think he should do it again at lights with cameras. Test them to see if they are working.

I want a pic of the idiot boy he nearly ran over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

OP, I think you should start more threads and post more often, and continue to drive.

Thats exactly, what he should not be doing. lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭skinny90

Have a few beers,then do it all over again...just for the craic like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭FizzleSticks

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

True.

and get done too for not wearing a seat belt :P

• Advertisement

OP, why don't you go down and do handbrakers outside your local Garda station.
    That will get you Kudos, not putting yer boot to the floor when a child is crossing the road, and smiling afterwards while looking back.:pac:

Advertisement