Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  

22-03-2012, 12:16   #1
Ms_Taurus

Male Doctors taking advantage of female patients

I found this link
http://www.sexualmisconductbydoctors...emaletips.aspx

I have to agree a lot of it makes sense, I've noticed that male doctors to get women to remove their tops when in for something compared to a male patient

I think breast exams are pointless by doctors, women are very breast aware and so are their partners if they notice a lump or a change they would know, I think doctors include breast exams to get a look and a feel, I was told to strip off one time for a doctor and when I questioned it he backed off

I think women are taken advantage off my male doctors, it's Irish society you dont question the priest, the police, and doctors, etc

Just some food for thought
Advertisement
22-03-2012, 12:19   #2
vicwatson
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms_Taurus View Post
I found this link

I have to agree a lot of it makes sense, I've noticed that male doctors to get women to remove their tops when in for something compared to a male patient

I think breast exams are pointless by doctors, women are very breast aware and so are their partners if they notice a lump or a change they would know, I think doctors include breast exams to get a look and a feel, I was told to strip off one time for a doctor and when I questioned it he backed off

I think women are taken advantage off my male doctors, it's Irish society you dont question the priest, the police, and doctors, etc

Sure just don't do anything you deem inappropriate, if you are there for say a sore finger then asking you to take your top off for a breast examination is well......

Use your head.
Thanks from:
22-03-2012, 12:21   #3
vicwatson
Banned

Quote:
I think women are taken advantage off my male doctors
And that's a very generalised sweeping statement
22-03-2012, 12:21   #4
Mr. Presentable
Closed Account

Quote:
I found this link

I have to agree a lot of it makes sense, I've noticed that male doctors to get women to remove their tops when in for something compared to a male patientI think breast exams are pointless by doctors, women are very breast aware and so are their partners if they notice a lump or a change they would know, I think doctors include breast exams to get a look and a feel, I was told to strip off one time for a doctor and when I questioned it he backed off

Have you ever been a male patient?
22-03-2012, 12:22   #5
howsyourtusk
Closed Account

Well that looks like a reputable website, very green
Advertisement
22-03-2012, 12:23   #6
vicwatson
Banned

www.sexualmisconductbydoctors.com

unbelieveable - a whole website dedicated to this !
Thanks from:
22-03-2012, 12:24   #7
MrStuffins

Quote:

I think breast exams are pointless by doctors
Jesus, what an amazing thing to say!
22-03-2012, 12:24   #8
aN.Droid
Closed Account

I would say 80% of the time I have gone to a doctor I have been asked to remove my top. I am male.
22-03-2012, 12:25   #9
howsyourtusk
Closed Account

Quick google and you'll find this linked to some "charitable" foundation with connections to a christian group or a pro-life group or the republican party or some such rubbish. Modesty or Cancer? Which would you prefer?
Advertisement
22-03-2012, 12:30   #10
Acoshla
Closed Account

I've never been asked to remove my top by any doctor male or female, only one consultant, even when I was being examined they have always had the utmost respect and been completely appropriate. I have actually found female doctors have been more likely to just shove their hand up my top to "examine" me with little or no warning, male doctors have always asked politely.

I had to go to the consultant for a breast tissue problem a while back, when examining me he did something that I thought was odd at first but when I realised why I have to say I appreciated his dedication! He closed his eyes, turning his head upwards like you do if you're thinking. He was going by touch alone to get the best idea of what it was he was feeling for, I thought that was a sign of a man who did his job well, he wasn't letting the fact that nothing was visibly wrong influence his diagnosis.
22-03-2012, 12:34   #11
Dudess
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by howsyourtusk View Post
Quick google and you'll find this linked to some "charitable" foundation with connections to a christian group or a pro-life group or the republican party or some such rubbish. Modesty or Cancer? Which would you prefer?
Aye. I found a website before about how breastfeeding is perverted and child abuse. This one reminds me of it.
(4) thanks from:
22-03-2012, 12:36   #12
g'em
Closed Account

Good God what an ugly and misinformed website. Way to sully the name of medical practitioners. Utter tripe.
22-03-2012, 12:37   #13
sea_monkey
Banned

i think male doctors take advantage of male patients

always making us take off our pants and sticking their finger up our bums
22-03-2012, 12:37   #14
MagicMarker

I had a male doctor fondle my balls once, I can't believe all this time I thought it was for medical purposes. Had I known he just wanted to cop a feel I may have worn something a little prettier that day.
22-03-2012, 12:38   #15
Zulu

Quote:
I think breast exams are pointless by doctors...
I don't like to post here, as I'm not a lady, but...

My grandmother died of cancer with started with breast cancer when I was a nipper.
I watched my mother die a slow and painful death of cancer which started out as breast cancer.

Only an outright ignorant (as in lack of knowledge) fool would proclaim that breast exams by medical professionals are pointless.

Ladies, get checked often, it could save your lives.
Thread Closed