Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hex Edit on Panasonic G10B

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,283 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

G10B wrote: »
    Correction to quote above. It should be:- "I used editor to delete all freesat channels"

Three Rock file

cheers for that mate, do I just drop this file onto a blank SD card ?

• Registered Users Posts: 41 G10B

do I just drop this file onto a blank SD card ?

No.
    Write current tv settings to SD card. (Insert card in tv & enter code 4850)
    Remove the SD card from TV.

Backup the full content of SD card just in case you need restore current settings.
    Replace the SVL file on SD card with the downloaded (3rock) file.

Then flash TV with SD card content. (upload code 4851)

Sorry to drag up this old tread...

see next post

Just in case there is any Panasonic G10B televisions still out there.
    3rock SVL file with UTVIrl & Oireachtas added.

Summary
    Due to previously mentioned issues the TV doesn't store any terrestrial mpeg4 TV stations. It only stores the radio stations found on saorview mux.
    Attached file has TV channel parameters added through setedit can be loaded onto TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

Chansort works with the Panasonics.........

• Advertisement

STB. wrote: »
    Chansort works with the Panasonics.........

Though chansort has SVL file support, does it only move/reorder pre-set channels? Its not possible to add new channels to G10B through TV menu. To add new channels you need to be able add the relevant entries (Name & PID & mux info when no radio stations exist on a mux etc.) to an existing SVL file.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

G10B wrote: »
    Though chansort has SVL file support, does it only move/reorder pre-set channels? Its not possible to add new channels to G10B through TV menu. To add new channels you need to be able add the relevant entries (Name & PID & mux info when no radio stations exist on a mux etc.) to an existing SVL file.

No you can add and edit from memory.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Has anyone tried to upload a hotel file from the G10 version to the PZ/LZD81? I want a new telly but don't exactly want to brick my LDZ, I have it ear-marked for another room!!!

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

Advertisement