Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  

27-02-2012, 22:50   #3646
Lia_lia

I ate six eggs today and seven yesterday. Is it okay to eat that many? I guess bodybuilders do. I just really, really like eggs :/
Advertisement
27-02-2012, 23:19   #3647
Ilyana
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lia_lia View Post
I ate six eggs today and seven yesterday. Is it okay to eat that many? I guess bodybuilders do. I just really, really like eggs :/
That's not too bad, it's definitely better than eating seven sandwiches!

MOAR PROTEIN!
27-02-2012, 23:26   #3648
x Purple Pawprints x

I love being up on my own listening to music.

Edit: And now for Criminal Minds.

Last edited by x Purple Pawprints x; 27-02-2012 at 23:30.
Thanks from:
27-02-2012, 23:33   #3649
LenaClaire

Ahhh... lovely clean sheets and time for bed
(3) thanks from:
27-02-2012, 23:41   #3650
almostnever
Closed Account

Today was really crap but at least I'm going to Dublin tomorrow Reading Week is always crappy for some reason, I'm always so much happier being in Dublin and doing things. I'm also considerably more productive even though I have far less time. Hopefully I'll feel a bit better by tomorrow evening anyway.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
27-02-2012, 23:47   #3651
Jessibelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by almostnever View Post
Today was really crap but at least I'm going to Dublin tomorrow Reading Week is always crappy for some reason, I'm always so much happier being in Dublin and doing things. I'm also considerably more productive even though I have far less time. Hopefully I'll feel a bit better by tomorrow evening anyway.
you're in Trinners too?? I've never had a 'reading week' before, it's amazing, so far it's been spent sleeping and catching up on correspondence, i swear I'll do work tomorrow....
27-02-2012, 23:48   #3652
Tigger99

Audi, tiny was beautiful, and. I've no doubt that she knew how much you and your wife loved her. *hugs*

Almostnever don't be so hard on yourself, you couldn't have possibly known what your friend was going to do. Just be there for them now in whatever way that you can.

Last edited by Tigger99; 27-02-2012 at 23:54. Reason: arrrgh predictive texting.
Thanks from:
27-02-2012, 23:57   #3653
almostnever
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessibelle View Post
you're in Trinners too?? I've never had a 'reading week' before, it's amazing, so far it's been spent sleeping and catching up on correspondence, i swear I'll do work tomorrow....
Yup, SF Law! Didn't know you were there, glad to hear you're enjoying the time off so far though I really should try to enjoy the time more, especially as the summer exams are the last time I'll do exams which don't count towards my degree, but I'm a nerd like that There's no point trying to get too much done anyway, exams are aaaaaages away!
28-02-2012, 00:08   #3654
Bubblefett

After spending the weekend getting fully caught up in Supernatural I watched the first 3 episodes of Grimm tonight and I loves it. I love having new tv shows to watch
Thanks from:
Advertisement
28-02-2012, 00:11   #3655
Carsinian Thau
Closed Account

Question for people who really like Dr. Who:

Is Torchwood any good?

Battling with the temptation to treat myself to the Boxset but want to be sure that I'll think it's good etc. first.

Exam in about 11 hours. Would much rather someone else did it for me....
28-02-2012, 00:11   #3656
rainbow kirby

Mod: London
Rammstein gig was absolutely fcuking EPIC this evening.

Gonna hurt in the morning though, remind me to wear a sports bra the next time I'm going to be moshing that much...
(4) thanks from:
28-02-2012, 00:12   #3657
psycho-hope

Audi so sorry to hear about tiny, she was a gorgeous wee thing, im sure she knows just how much you and your wife loved her

Just sent an email to a girl on facebook who i think might be a cousin of mine, came across her family while doing my family tree
28-02-2012, 00:16   #3658
The Lovely Muffin
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by almostnever View Post
Just after finding out my friend has been rushed to hospital after taking an overdose. Poor guy, I really hope he's going to be okay. He hadn't been himself at all lately, really should have done more to help him
So sorry to hear this Almost Never, I really hope your friend will be okay.

I am absolutely shattered right now, I could just fall into bed and sleep for aaaaaaaaaaaaages.

Have to pack the case though Going to do it soon and then sleep.

Drinking tea now, might have an Apple Lattice too.
Thanks from:
28-02-2012, 00:28   #3659
Jessibelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carsinian Thau View Post
Question for people who really like Dr. Who:

Is Torchwood any good?
Season one and two are silly fluff, entertaining at times, irritating at others but generally fluff. Season 3 is some of the BEST science fiction I have ever seen, if you can try and watch it all in a five hour block or over five nights as it was originally broadcast. It is amazing, really genuinely awesome sci fi. Season four is to me a bit of a waste but that may be because season 3 is just so so awesome.

Also best of luck
(3) thanks from:
28-02-2012, 00:33   #3660
Eviledna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolorous View Post
I can personally vouch for this recipe - thanks to Eviledna They come out really similar to the M&S cookies!
Oh Christ I owe at least a stone of flab to that recipe. I should hate it, but I...just can't

On the weight issue mentioned by others, I've come to the realisation that we're often never happy with our weight. At my skinniest I was a 12, and I remember thinking I was fat. Looking back at pictures now it looked really skinny on me, cos I'm quite broad. At my heaviest I felt just as crap about myself as I did as at my skinniest. Conclusion? Try to be healthy and occupy your mind more with other things, because often you're only as fat your self image makes you. Works for me at least! I can always do with loosing weight, but I don't let it consume me anymore because after a serious health scare last year, I realised there are more serious things than a few extra pounds.

@almostnever, I really hope your friend gets through it all ok. Don't blame yourself at all, you can never know what's inside another's mind, no matter how well you know them.
(4) thanks from:
Thread Closed