Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things you do others could view as psychotic

Options
  • 20-12-2011 3:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭

I have a notepad I use for keeping a few notes on people I know, nothing amazing written in it really, just money I'm owed, arguments pending, ways individuals have wronged me and nice things people have done for me too. Just little notes, I'm not writing down full blown profiles about people...yet :D It just helps me remember things though I otherwise might forget. I was thinking though, if I ever murdered someone and the DailyMail got wind that the police found this notepad in my house, they would go to town on me. I can just imagine the headlines:rolleyes:
    I also sometimes go to take a piss, and stand over the bowl and imagine I have 5 seconds to piss in the face of someone who has wronged me. I imagine they are taunting me and unless I time it just right a perspex screen will appear and shield them from (and I can't believe I actually have a reason for saying this now) being blasted with my piss.
    I have a few more sexual ones that I won't go in to. But we're all a little psychotic in our ways to some extent.
    I'd love to hear what psychotic ways others might have.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Internet history:

"how could somebody watch such things?! "

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Tesco Massacre

Just the ol' bushes-lurking with my night vision goggles.

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Tesco Massacre

Note to self: never wrong TeddyTedson.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Millicent

No, OP. You win.

*hides behind sofa*

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Note to self: never wrong TeddyTedson.
    Also noted. :D Don't worry you're in the positive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭pokertalk

my mates think im weird because i dropkick blue bottles all day .i think they are the freaks

pokertalk wrote: »
    my mates think im weird because i dropkick blue bottles all day .i think they are the freaks
    Your post count makes you weird:eek::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭3rdDegree

Do you know what the word "psychotic" actually means?

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭suzzi

Millicent wrote: »
    No, OP. You win.

*hides behind sofa*

good advice millicent....:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

I like to dress up as a girl at the weekends and molest cats. I don't why, it just fulfils me.

• Advertisement

Your post count makes you weird:eek::pac:
    normal again dont panic;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭massdebater

OP you need to chill out I think! Keeping notes on people, blasting your enemies with piss etc. Waaaayy OTT :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

I never truly forgive anyone who has wronged me. Even if they apologise and I accept their apology, at the back of my mind I'm still thinking I'm going get that fcucker back one day. Muh haw haw.:D

I never truly forgive anyone who has wronged me. Even if they apologise and I accept their apology, at the back of my mind I'm still thinking I'm going get that fcucker back one day. Muh haw haw.:D
    If someone apologises and genuinely means it you should forgive them. :)

easy now ted. your about to make an eternal enemy

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

pokertalk wrote: »
    easy now ted. your about to make an eternal enemy

Yes take heed Ted you don't want to push me.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

OP is Paul Galvin!!

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Turpentine

I have a notepad I use for keeping a few notes on people I know, nothing amazing written in it really, just money I'm owed, arguments pending, ways individuals have wronged me and nice things people have done for me too. Just little notes, I'm not writing down full blown profiles about people...yet :D It just helps me remember things though I otherwise might forget. I was thinking though, if I ever murdered someone and the DailyMail got wind that the police found this notepad in my house, they would go to town on me. I can just imagine the headlines:rolleyes:
    I also sometimes go to take a piss, and stand over the bowl and imagine I have 5 seconds to piss in the face of someone who has wronged me. I imagine they are taunting me and unless I time it just right a perspex screen will appear and shield them from (and I can't believe I actually have a reason for saying this now) being blasted with my piss.
    I have a few more sexual ones that I won't go in to. But we're all a little psychotic in our ways to some extent.
    I'd love to hear what psychotic ways others might have.

Good lord, surely if those things are important enough you'll remember. That or you know too many people and have very few actual personal relationships.

I think you should get stuff tattood on your chest, Memento style.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

there's no topping your crazy OP...

Me, I nibble the chocolate off my maltesers before I eat the malt bit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

I fcukin lose the plot if anyone messes with my dinner or annoys me when I'm eating.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

I shoot cats :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Ha what a funny thread Ted -

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭jonnyfingers

I randomly follow people and when they start to notice I quickly say something into my sleeve and run away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

I have a notepad I use for keeping a few notes on people I know,

:eek:

What the fuck????!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Thats mad Ted.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Carverkid

pragmatic1 wrote: »
    I fcukin lose the plot if anyone messes with my dinner or annoys me when I'm eating.

Same. My food, no touchy. Comprende? :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

3rdDegree wrote: »
    Do you know what the word "psychotic" actually means?

he clearly doesnt, blame holywood :rolleyes: KUNTS!

although his last example with the pissing is borderline

Ill use this time to explain the propper meaning, basically means holding false beliefs which are unlikely to be real examples of which are believing the newspapers are sending coded words and messages, seeing and hearing things which are not there and believing they are. but yet its not delusional or psychotic to believe in a man with long hair and a beard who grew up in the dessert and created a ship which could fit 2 of each kind of animal on the planet :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

I remember it was weird to have a PC. now everyone has one I feel mad average.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

If it's a freind I'll forgive and forget quite quickly.

If someone wrongs me first time I meet them, I'm likely to give them one chance at redemption and after that I never associate with them again.

Advertisement