Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,479 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Christians in the days of Magna carta believed usury was a sin. So why did he borrow all that money from sinners?

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭johnciall

6:20

"did anyone see this man assault this woman?"

Chorus of "yes!...wait no!"

fools

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Kadongy

Setion 61 of the magna carta says that a committee of 25 barons can rebel against the king and seize his land and castle if the king transgresses. It has since been repealed though.

[Yes I really did need to look that up to realise this made no sense :)]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

Kadongy wrote: »
    Setion 61 of the magna carta says that a committee of 25 barons can rebel against the king and seize his land and castle if the king transgresses. It has since been repealed though.

[Yes I really did need to look that up to realise this made no sense :)]

I'm surprised that they were able to find 25 barons at such short notice in Birkenhead, not known as an upper-class area.

Unless of course, in standard Freeman fashion, they used clever research into the etymology of 'baron' to learn that it derives from 'bar goon' and swept the pubs of Birkenhead to find suitably drunken candidates.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Someone needs to set up popcorn stands outside courtrooms. They'd make a killing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

I saw another video of this case months back and they actually claimed that they were successful in arresting the judge, when they were not.

A video of freeman Bobby Sludds on utube, claimed that he was successful in challenging the courts, when we all know he was not.

Not only are these 'freeman' loony toons, they're also liars.

My concern is that someone, who is in dire financial straits, may be hoodwinked into going down the freeman route, getting themselves into more trouble than they realise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

Finnbar01 wrote: »
    My concern is that someone, who is in dire financial straits, may be hoodwinked in going down the freeman route, getting themselves into more trouble than they realise.
    I can understand that, but you can only protect people from their own stupidity so much before you end up curtailing the freedom of those with brains. Witness the debt forgiveness farrago for example.

I can understand that, but you can only protect people from their own stupidity so much before you end up curtailing the freedom of those with brains. Witness the debt forgiveness farrago for example.

Yes, I agree we can't save people from themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Finnbar01 wrote: »
    I saw another video of this case months back and they actually claimed that they were successful in arresting the judge, when they were not.

A video of freeman Bobby Sludds on utube, claimed that he was successful in challenging the courts, when we all know he was not.

Not only are these 'freeman' loony toons, their also liars.

My concern is that someone, who is in dire financial straits, may be hoodwinked into going down the freeman route, getting themselves into more trouble than they realise.
    My suspicion for a few months now is that somebody somewhere is making money out of this, otherwise they wouldn't go to such lengths to perpetuate what have now been proven consistenty to be lies.

Perhaps the "advisors" to these people are charging some kind of fee or membership subscription.

Or perhaps their aim is to fool as many people as possible into taking test cases, so the people behind the movement don't have to take any risks themselves?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Grolschevik

Watch as sovereign beings of the Divine with blood that flows and flesh that lives take control of an unlawful Maritime Admiralty Court and arrest an unlawful judge. Both the Court and the Judge are working under Oleron Law which is controlled by the Rule and Code of The Crown Templar commanded at the very top by the Knights of Malta since the destruction of the Templars in the 14th Century. Everyone must be made aware of the Magna Carta of 1215 and the English Bill of Rights of 1689! It was the Magna Carta coming out in 1215 which handed this Kingdom over from the Monarch (Moon Arch [Bridge]) to the Knights Templar as the Magna Carta was a breach of contract between the Pope (Pontifex Maximus [BRIDGE BUILDER]) ruling the World through his Temporal Power and the Monarch. Since 1215 England has always been under the Crown which isn't anything to do with the treasonous Queen of today or Monarchs ever 1215 since if the truth is known. The Queen is a member of the Crown but not its leader! This is the true power of the World working still to this day under the Pope. When the mass Knights Templar were destroyed in the 14th Century, the Knights of Malta replaced them by the power of the Pope and have controlled everything and in this case the commercial World ever since. The Commercial Courts work on the Maritime Admiralty system which is known today as Oleron Law, or the Law of the High Sea. This Sea is seen as the Sea of Souls and in the occult World this represents the power of the Moon Goddess Isis who controls the tides and why all ships are feminine named. The Oleron Law is based on VATICAN Canon Law which in these Courts can trump all other laws including Maritime if the Judge is defeated twice already. The Judge will go out of court yet again so as not to bring dishonor before trying once again to attempt to get jurisdiction on you. What you're not aware of is how he's now classed as a High Priest of Baal the God of Jupiter worshiped by the Roman Empire and its continuum today the Catholic Church. We're English people and from a true-Christian Country (not pagan-Catholics disguised as Christians in order to infiltrate, take over and destroy as you're seeing in the Church of England today gradually). We were and still are a Protestant Country and we shall soon once again find our roots and remember who gave us these freedoms we can have again and speak of right now. Long live Oliver Cromwell the greatest being of our land for 400+ years and King John of England who introduced the Magna Carta.. We must get back to following God and only the true Bible, the King James AV1611 which our enemies detest and try to undermine by the day with false bibles, hatred and disinformation to brainwash an ever increasingly dumbed down and easily led populace. Time to stand up and take our Nation of Land back. Its time to pull the plug on this treasonous fraud of water, out to Sea it shall go!

This is like something out of Dungeons and Dragons...

I love Freeman threads, but am becoming increasingly despairing of people's capacity for rational thought!

• Advertisement

seamus wrote: »
    My suspicion for a few months now is that somebody somewhere is making money out of this, otherwise they wouldn't go to such lengths to perpetuate what have now been proven consistenty to be lies.

Perhaps the "advisors" to these people are charging some kind of fee or membership subscription.

Or perhaps their aim is to fool as many people as possible into taking test cases, so the people behind the movement don't have to take any risks themselves?

Each time I joined one of their sites and asked questions about the 'advisors' successes, I was promptly banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Avatargh

Not to mention the fact that this all arises because these people are in Court for a reason. It would be one thing if this was simply a movement in thinking. It's not just that at all. It's a way of thinking which appears attractive to those who like to drink and drive.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

As part of a gesture to the Occupy London lot, the Guardian allowed them to takeover their Comment is Free section. One of the Occupiers went off on a bit a Freeman rant.

Smackdowns followed and Legal Bizzle cuts right through their guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Scealta_saol

I wish we could send that stuff to all the Freemen around... And the comments in the Legal Bizzle site are just as fun as the actual article... the mind still boggles!

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭not even wrong

Bump.
    O'Gara rails against Athlone court

THE CONTROVERSIAL owner of Dartmouth Square in Dublin, Noel O’Gara (66), had a five-year driving ban upheld in the Circuit Court in Athlone yesterday after he declared it had “no jurisdiction” and was “run by gangsters”.
    In court yesterday, O’Gara was accompanied by UK anti-establishment activist Patrick Cullinane.

Together they tried to get Judge Anthony Hunt to accept a self-penned, 30-page manifesto invoking God, the EU and the Magna Carta as grounds for a trial by jury.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Bump.
    At this rate, we'll have Joe "Anglo Avenger" McNamara running the Freeman defence for Achillhenge before the year is out.

I wonder is O'Gara still asserting title to Dartmouth Square?

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Ms Minnie Mouse

I lost a day of my life in Bray today. Why, oh why doesn't my phone display this thread properly - I could have entertained myself whilst waiting for my case to be called! I find this Freeman stuff fascinating. I think I might work on my own movement. Watch this space...I was about to start studying law but, on second thoughts, much easier just to make up my own interpretation of what's already there!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭derry

The basics is that the peoples are not corporations and as such should not be in courts for these commercial charges.
    These commercial charges (not complaints which humans can face) such as parking on double lines speeding not paying tax etc are a money spinner for the corporation "The Courts LTD."
    These charges can rightfully be brought against corporations such as commercial van trucks enterprises but are not applicable to the humans us the peoples

Over time with slight of hand most peoples have been conned to believe they must as a corporation of "MR WhatEverTheNameIs " go to courts and accept these charges .
    As joe soaps often don't have legal abilities or good lawyers they can afford they are cannon fodder a nice little earner for the corporation "The Courts LTD"
    A few humans have chosen to fight back some better than others
    OK many of them including this recent case
    http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/ireland/2011/1207/1224308682798.html
    Just don't get it the solutions are often not in court but in the paper work long before the court case ever gets there

Here comes a link to a classic example of a successful way to solve a problem that typically arrives in a court if done incorrectly

In this case the owner of a car drove through the E Flow M50 around Dublin
    As his car is a private car not doing commercial business and traveling with a human he believed that charges for using the toll don't apply to him .
    The people of Eire using money collected by bandits called the "Irish Government corporation "have already more than paid for the construction costs of the motor way and therefore do not feel guilty about not paying more extortion costs to use their own roads like M50.

So when some commercial enterprise called E Flow contacted this person he replied in a suitable manner
    The result was E Flow enterprise corporation saw clearly the error of their ways to include a private car with a human traveling in it and decided to remove the offending CHARGES from their system as in they state clearly there is no outstanding fees required from this person

Link to the paper work

http://tnsradio.ning.com/forum/topics/how-to-stop-an-eflow-notice
    download the 3 of PDF in the link and read the full story

Now paper work like this improperly handled this would often go to court and corporation" Mr WhatEverHisNameIs" would get fined or jailed whatever

In the letter he makes it clear they must prove he is a Corporation to charge him these fees
    The E Flow cant prove their facts so they cant charge him so they must now wipe out the records of this alleged dept .

This is roughly a good example of the way to handle most every other thing like parking on double yellow line fines ,Speeding fines, No car tax, Not paying house property taxes etc and avoid to go anywhere near the snake pits of "The Court LTD."

The enterprise" The Courts LTD "is money making machine
    Victims enter
    Parked double yellow line 80 euro fine
    CHA ching ching GOES THE METER AS THE MONEY MOUNTS UP
    Speeding fine 80 euros Cha ching ching GOES THE METER AS THE MONEY MOUNTS UP

However if enough people resist the system and say to "The Courts LTD" go away we are humans and not corporations and this process gums up "The Courts LTD " money making machine they will get results

Even the humans lose their cases it wont take long for the loss making corporation "The Courts LTD " from time demanding court cases that return low revenues to decide to stick to imposing fines only on commercial enterprises, the job they are supposed to do in the first place

In other words the spirit of the ideas we humans have is we don't want to be tangled up with the corporation world and leave us alone and we wont be interested to tangle with "The Courts LTD".

Go off play with your corporate world and leave us alone is the Humans idea

If however "The Courts LTD " keep to try to keep bleeding us dry with fake legal crap then expect humans who are not corporations to find ways to fight back and gum up a nice earner the corporate world "the Courts LTD " is on.

The so called soft targets the humans are wising up fast and will as time progresses get better until "The Courts LTD " get with the program and stops harassing humans with corporation laws that do not apply to them .

OK it took the British legal system 500 years to invent these awful corporation laws .Then they passed them on to the gombeen men in Eire who impose them on us as per the treaties where we stupidly accepted with British legal systems .

Don't believe me their gombeen men well then why do Senior Councils also represent themselves as Queens Councils members of the BAR (British Accredited Registry ) and toast the Queens health in the law libraries in Eire

However there are many in Eire now working to remove these laws against humans in Ireland
    But it might not be overnight wonder that we can chase away 500
    years of British laws that still rule Eire
    But like all bad things made from fabric of lies the British imposed legal system in Eire it will eventually come to an end where they try to impose it on Humans as its a lie
    Like all lies it will disappear into the night when the torch of truth is shone on it and exposes its deceitful ways .

The link supplied shows that fighting cases in court isn't the only way to win

Think of all this type of problems as if it was like there is a pit filled with snakes
    The snakes are the judges well trained in the art of eating their prey that fall into their pit (their courts )and those that mistakenly arrived there
    They ant fussy prey is prey and they gorge themselves on the stupidity of those that arrive there .
    Sometimes they even let some of the prey go so that the illusion is kept that the snakes are not all bad and tempt other to try their luck in the pit

There are many warning sign that say enter the pit at your peril

There are guys selling snake killing tools topsides guaranteed to kill all known snakes dead
    Problem is that many of the snake killing tools are not for the snake that your gonna meet that day
    There also exists the snakes helper the lawyers both defense who work for the snakes but pretend to be able to work for you and your interests
    All the snakes helpers can do is sometimes reduce the damage the snake will do but rarely more than that.
    There are also many groups that surrounding the pit with advise info on why do you think the solution to your problems is in that pit .
    Well they mostly reply I got a summons to go into that pit.
    OK these other type of advisers say "give us this summons and we will send a suitable reply to the people that control the pit to say they got the wrong target "
    Often as a result of this new paper work the pit helpers will then send you a new reply to go away your not suitable prey for them

The link supplied belongs more to the groups who say why go into the pit when there exists many ways to avoid going there in the first place with the correct paper work

These same advisers really cant do anything for corporations as the correct prey for the snakes to eat from is corporations which is their jurisdiction

These same advisers cant do anything for the real Criminal who kill injure steal or damage property as that is a COMPLAINT and not charges for which a trial with a Jury will decide the guilt

You can meet the peoples from this group that supply this link most Sundays in Balbrigan Dublin and other venues around the country to discuss face to face this other way to avoid the pit falls of going to do battles in the snake filled pits :pac:

In the future it is hoped Ireland will scrap the British legal system and revert back to the old Irish legal system called Brehon law or often referred to as tribal law.
    In the old Days St Patrick noted down the working of the old Irish law and these writings still exist today. Many other countries with Tribal law legal systems often use these same writings to solve thier modern day legal problems

When Eire drive these British owned gombeen men from their positions in the snake pits to other shores an Old Irish laws rule again we can then verify the Miracle of St Patrick will be completed all the serpents of the crown will have been removed from the shores of Eire .

Derry

Does that mean the Penitentials are good law? Or the Collectio Canonum Hibernensis? You sure know your Freeman Guff Derry, I'll give you that.

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭shaneybaby

derry wrote: »
    The basics is ........

Derry

"http://tnsradio.ning.com/forum/topics/how-to-stop-an-eflow-notice
    ALL LETTERS ARE TO BE HANDWRITTEN IN BLUE INK. THIS PROVES THAT A SOVEREIGN FLESH AND BLOOD MAN OR WOMAN WROTE THIS AND NOT A MACHINE."

What is the significance with Blue Ink? Were Brehon Laws written in Blue ink too?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,270 ✭✭✭source

shaneybaby wrote: »

"http://tnsradio.ning.com/forum/topics/how-to-stop-an-eflow-notice
    ALL LETTERS ARE TO BE HANDWRITTEN IN BLUE INK. THIS PROVES THAT A SOVEREIGN FLESH AND BLOOD MAN OR WOMAN WROTE THIS AND NOT A MACHINE."

What is the significance with Blue Ink? Were Brehon Laws written in Blue ink too?

Apparently along with reality, freemen don't believe in colour printers either.

derry wrote: »
    The basics is that the peoples are not corporations and as such should not be in courts for these commercial charges.
    Derry

Derry, you seem to be well up on your freeman stuff. I would go as far as saying that you're a guru, advising others on how to use this stuff in court, no?

Anyway, have you tried this stuff yourself and if so, where's proof of your successes?

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭Corruptable

I did a company search there today, and I can't find any "The Courts Ltd." in existence?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Did anyone hear about the guy in the President's court yesterday who was shouting "OBJECTION" at the callover? Apparently he also asked if it was criminal or civil and the President was basically confused and tried to reason with the guy who just kept saying "OBJECTION".

I did a company search there today, and I can't find any "The Courts Ltd." in existence?

101 of the world We live in
    Most everything that isn't a human is a registered for profit corporation
    Examples of this President of Eire.ie , Government.ie .Garda.ie, Prisons.ie,DublinCorperation.ie, CatholicChurch.ie, TrinityUnivercity.ie, CIE.ie, RTE.ie, British empire corp, British broadcasting corporation, Eire corp,etc

Interesting one is the USA. This corporation name changes every 7 years as they are in bankruptcy since 1934. In order for the USA to continue to trade changing the company name every 7 years allows them to continue to trade in chapter 11 bankruptcy rules.
    So the names of the USA vary from "United States of America" to "United States "to whatever but they don't bother to do USA .corp or USA.Inc it infered but somewhere its a registered corporation like Ireland.inc

Funny Ireland is more correct when they say Ireland.Inc and the Dail.ie or Dail.Ltd is more correct when it screws the peoples
    the Dail are a for profit company and they first must deliver the goodies to the share holders the Banksters before they can throw some crumbs down to the plebs who voted them in.

This ability to run Irland .Inc on that basis requires people who can be two faced and speak with a forked tongue and they sure can pull the wool over the eyes of their balaclavas as they rob us:pac:

Now I ant got time to look up the Courts are they justice&legal Corp or Irish Justice Ltd. WHATEVER and also often they change their name every few years for reasons that suit them.
    So just for clarity the term "The Courts Ltd." exposes them to the true light they stand under the commercial corporations world and rules

This means effectively that when your in front of the Judge corporation JudgeSo&So.ie or JudgeSo&So.Ltd. he is there to judge two corporations which have issue

Humans are not corporations so some sleight of hand court requirements are needed to convert them into corporations so the commercial corporation court case can proceed .
    Then in commercial courts the defendant is always guilty and faces charges (commercial charges like ESB bills ) and has to prove his innocence.

In this case say the defendant usually something like corporation "Mr WhatEverTheNameIs" faces charges of lets say exceeding the speed limit with a car .
    The corporation the StateOfEire.Corp is the corporation that claims his excessive speed has caused some hurtful action to the state and the StateOfEire.Corp needs compensation for this hurtful act .

If however the defendant could show before the court case ever started that he was a human and not a corporation the case would face issues to proceed as the Judge in commercial court must have two corporations to judge .

The court clerk and other helpers of the Judges ensure they don't have non corporations appear before the Judge or they risk to get it in the neck.
    When these helpers receive suitable paper work to suggest that there is a human coming and not a corporation they often kick for touch and file the case under Lost_In_the_Justice_system_somewhere_file

Its logical as there are plenty more victims out there who will walk into the courts and then be converted to Corporations
    After that they pay the fines and penalties that keeps those wheels of fortunes in "The Courts LTD" turning and makes a nice little earner for them

However if a case involves murder, injury to another human ,stealing ,or damage to property then its trial by Jury and the defendant faces a complaint and is innocent until proved guilty.

So effectively a defendant that is human cannot be tried for only breaking a speed limit with a car .That would be classed as some sort of pre crime .
    if he did not injure kill damage property or steal he has committed no crime buy the simple action of exceeding the speed limit .
    However if he did kill injure damage property while exceeding the recommended speed limit then under the complaints he would face the full penalties from that action .
    So to fine the human for exceeding the speed limit with a car it requires the human to be converted into a corporation.Then its two corporations in a commercial court the driver is guilty when he is there and has to prove he is innocent and the way commercial courts work he has two chances non and absolutely non.
    Enter the judges entertainer helper the defense lawyer who for a share of the action in this division of the mad hatters cake , might sometimes be able to spin some yarn that amuses the judge.
    That might might on a good day when the Judges wife has gone away on holidays and he can play games see the logic that doing 160MPH on a good modern highway at 4Am ina new Top of the range BMW is not dangerous driving but merely careless driving . On another day when his wife is in town the same Judge might throw the book at you for speeding at 130MPH on a modern Highway .

Now if legitimate exits for humans so as not to be standing guilty as sin in front of a commercial court judge bored to death from commercial dry as 10 day old dropping cases, ready to throw Human victims to the jails ,then why would any sane human who knows theses exits go into that pit .

If a commercial truck is driving faster than the speed limit then there is no way out that case will go ahead and thats the work for the commercial courts to extract the compensation for hurting the corporation of Ireland

So nit picking on minor details The Courts LTD is for the " I to be assured that this cant all be true and turn my whole logic upside down 2 brigades .
    His spelling of law was the wrong way so everything else he says cant be true logic

Derry

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭jblack

Perhaps seek a refund from the Department of Education?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,479 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Derry, three questions:

1. What is the purpose of the ruse that the courts are a corporation? Why, when the British system was being created and adopted in Ireland did they build in this flaw where if you know to say you are a human not a corporation you get away with anything?

2. If fremen were in control of the country and could set the laws, how would they stop people driving at whatever speed they like and potentially killing someone?

3. If fremen don't believe in tax but do elieve in the government making roads, hosptals etc, how does the government pay for it?

Did anyone hear about the guy in the President's court yesterday who was shouting "OBJECTION" at the callover? Apparently he also asked if it was criminal or civil and the President was basically confused and tried to reason with the guy who just kept saying "OBJECTION".

HMMMMM
    That sounds like one of the real gurus out there that really knows his legal onions and the layers that make the whole system work.

President of Ireland Inc. in a court suggests that perhaps he is aware that the President had other not so disclosed to the public powers.

Civil or criminal suggests that there was a unknown court case in progress where the President was in fact the Judge or defendant or Lawer and he is possibly not aware of this fact

I would need to consult with expert gurus on these issues but many Offices in the Irish state are planted here directly from King George and the British Empire corporation that allowed the new subsidiary corporation Ireland .Inc some slack to chose its own members of the Board of directors in the Dail.Inc .

In Return for this economic maneuver the Dail.Inc would register all the humans at birth so as to ensure the crown would know how many serfs they had on their lands of the corporation of Ireland.

Like a new made ship is registered to the country and the owner get some limited rights to use his own ship the humans would as new ships arriving from the waters of the birth canals of the mothers be registered with Birth certificates.
    These Birth certificates then make ownership of that human first to the corporation of the British empire or commonwealth and then that ownership gets passed to the subsidiary of the Ireland.Inc who have some limited rights of how they can use these serfs
    As the Ireland.Inc government now sorta owns that human as their parents signed away ownership to the state when they signed their names to the Birth certificate they can and do chose to commercialize and convert that human to his new commercial name " Mr WhatEverTheNameIs"

He will they assume then go onto become a good serf for the Crown living in some delusion that he is living in a Free Republic called Eire
    However nasty things like "The Courts LTD " will as often as they can remind him that he is to be a good serf and must pay his due to the Crown through the system of Taxes of the StateOfEire.Corp
    Those taxes then goes directly to the offshore Banksters appointed by the Crown to rob them stupid via their own Government.corp

So yes its maybe looking like when they take the present President to the real Irish courts that will someday come into existence to remove the British Yoke of tyranny from Eire he can ask the court civil or criminal for the charges against him
    I think working for the enemy the British crown might be Tad criminal

Just speculating mind you :D

Wouldn't mind meeting that dude sounds like he knows something might learn more juicy facts whats behind the curtain on the yellow brick road

Derry

It seems Derry is doing a wind up. Kudos sir, had me going for a while.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,769 Mod ✭✭✭✭nuac

Ok Derry - whatever.

Stand up in any court on a busy morning and insist the judge consider these points.

A tip, bring your toothbrush and pjs

Advertisement