Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kalash M4

Options
  • 25-06-2011 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭

I have an m4 i got off rooky but i dont use it so its up for trade !

there was a problem with the wiring when i got it so it was replaced .

Internals

VFC self shimming gearset,
    G&G Motor,
    Bearing spring guide,
    Bearing piston head,
    Polycarbonate piston,
    7mm bearings,
    Systema 6.04mm TBB,
    Guarder hop
    and a G&P hop chamber.
    Low resistance wiring

Externals

A VLTOR MOD Stock and Buffer Tube,
    A G27 Pistol Grip,

comes with 1x midcap and 9.6 crane stock battery

Asking price is 200 wont budge on price as it is very fair considering the upgrades etc .....

Trade wise i am looking for g&g raider or an aps m4 or anything really try me .

http://imageshack.us/g/853/img0067b.jpg/

[IMG][/img]img0068cn.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭LOOKHERE

Would you trade for an ASG full metal MP40 with Metal mag and battery?

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Mperrozzi

LOOKHERE wrote: »
    Would you trade for an ASG full metal MP40 with Metal mag and battery?

No Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭derek84

derek84 wrote: »

Sorry mate no thanks hate m14s :D

Anything else to trade ?

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭derek84

Mperrozzi wrote: »
    Sorry mate no thanks hate m14s :D

Anything else to trade ?

have a agm full metal m4 no pics till next week but.. in getting a up grade ;)

• Advertisement

No thanks man had one before didint like it , Thanks anyway .

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭dbuck8

No thanks man had one before didint like it , Thanks anyway .

Any interest in a AK 105 rewired with deans connection upgraded hop up and barrel,

dbuck8 wrote: »
    Any interest in a AK 105 rewired with deans connection upgraded hop up and barrel,

no thanks man hate them bleedin disgusting yokes :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

Offer of €150euros cash, can pickup later today or on Tue if this is acceptable?.

Just let me know.

Offer of €150euros cash, can pickup later today or on Tue if this is acceptable?.

Just let me know.

the lowest i can go is 185 mate

• Advertisement

Offer is now €160euros cash for the lot (hoping there's a charger with this kit) & I'll be in Tallaght later on today or near there on Tue.

Offer is now €160euros cash for the lot (hoping there's a charger with this kit) & I'll be in Tallaght later on today or near there on Tue.

185 And ill throw in An extra high cap and a standard charger ?

So thats

1x 9.6 Nunchuk battery
    1x Mid-Cap and 1x High-cap
    Standard charger .

185 And ill throw in An extra high cap and a standard charger ?

So thats

1x 9.6 Nunchuk battery
    1x Mid-Cap and 1x High-cap
    Standard charger .

Are the mags metal or ABS?.

Are the mags metal or ABS?.

1 metal King Arms Mid
    And 1 metal high cap

Offer is now €170euros cash today for:

The M4 AEG
    1x 9.6 Nunchuk battery
    1x Mid-Cap and 1x High-cap mag
    A Standard working charger

If this is acceptable?.

Offer is now €170euros cash today for:

The M4 AEG
    1x 9.6 Nunchuk battery
    A Standard working charger

If this is acceptable?.

I can do 2 Mags
    Charger
    2x rail covers
    Gun

For 180 all this is worth around 300 the gun is 250 new

And if you can meet tomorrow ill throw in a G&P m120 motor worth 40 ?

I can do 2 Mags
    Charger
    2x rail covers
    Gun

For 180 all this is worth around 300 the gun is 250 new

And if you can meet tomorrow ill throw in a G&P m120 motor worth 40 ?

Your a very reasonable person & this is much appreciated, offer is now €180euros cash for:

The M4 AEG
    2x rail covers
    1x 9.6 Nunchuk battery
    1 x G&P m120 motor
    A Standard charger

With all of the above in working order & I'm very happy, are you in agreement with this?.

If so, then move to PM's.

PM Inbound .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭djflick

offer 180 if deal falls through

djflick wrote: »

Gun Sold Today Mate , Thanks .

• Advertisement

djflick wrote: »
    Gun Sold Today Mate , Thanks .

This AEG is not sold to me anyway, as Mperrozzi did not keep his end of the bargain.

This item & the G&P m120 motor are faulty, the AEG's wiring to the motor that's in it is a hack job & won't stay connected long enough for the AEG to be used for more then a couple of shots.

As for the G&P m120 motor, it's completely dead & does not work at all.

When we met with Mperrozzi (aka Mark) he said the only fault was the wiring & that was fixed after he got it, so the AEG along with everything else is working okay.

Imagine my surprise turning up at the Office block with the Airsoft Reloaded lads & finding out this deal amounts to fraud, I'm not happy at all & am looking for at least half my money back if I'm to keep this or a FULL refund for the lot.

Mperrozzi (aka Mark), you've got some explaining to do here.

The gun was test fired on full auto on semi ,

I do not understand how the gun can just break with 30 minutes of purchase , as i said you test fired it and all was grand it cant just break .

As for the motor i had it in a vfc m4 and was working perfectly .

The gun was test fired on full auto on semi ,

I do not understand how the gun can just break with 30 minutes of purchase , as i said you test fired it and all was grand it cant just break .

As for the motor i had it in a vfc m4 and was working perfectly .

Don't believe you it's as simple as that, & AEG's don't just break they come broken just good enough for a test fire then when loaded up fail as is the case with this one.

It's an age old method, used by many past, present & most likely the future because if it's too good to be true it probably isn't.

Also I've got independent witnesses to the fact if this needs to go any further, time to make the right choice Mark.

Don't believe you it's as simple as that, & AEG's don't just break they come broken just good enough for a test fire then when loaded up fail as is the case with this one.

It's an age old method, used by many past, present & most likely the future because if it's too good to be true it probably isn't.

Also I've got independent witnesses to the fact if this needs to go any further, time to make the right choice Mark.

Dont worry this wont go any further , It was working on purchase , It is a second hand item no warranty .

Dont worry this wont go any further , It was working on purchase , It is a second hand item no warranty .

Don't be so sure about that, the below info is from: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055099052

6. Age restriction
    Any user who wishes to buy or sell any RIF must not be under the age of 16 years at the time of posting.
    As per Criminal Justice (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 2009;
    Quote:
    9D.—
    (2) On and after the date of commencement of section 40 of the Criminal Justice (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 2009 it is an offence for a person to sell a realistic imitation firearm to a person under the age of 16 years.

Adverts.ie rules apply here.

You didn't say how old you were before hand or at the point of sale, if I hat to guess I'd say 14 or 15 after meeting you & will be in contact with Tallaght Garda Station in person on Tue afternoon to report who I believe is a minor selling RIF's.

At the very least they will be knocking on your door & if you can prove to them you've over 16 then your in the clear there, on top of that I'll be reporting that the goods purchased are faulty & were sold as working which is fraud.

If they find there is no criminal action or crime there, then they will pass on your full name or your parents full name & address for me to follow up on in the small claims court which I will be happy to do if it means stopping people from taking advantage of buyers like me :D

On the other hand I'm a reasonable person, & would like to offer you the chance to redeem yourself by doing the right thing.

You seem like a sound lad, really don't want to make life hard here.

Don't be so sure about that, the below info is from: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055099052

6. Age restriction
    Any user who wishes to buy or sell any RIF must not be under the age of 16 years at the time of posting.
    As per Criminal Justice (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 2009;
    Quote:
    9D.—
    (2) On and after the date of commencement of section 40 of the Criminal Justice (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 2009 it is an offence for a person to sell a realistic imitation firearm to a person under the age of 16 years.

Adverts.ie rules apply here.

You didn't say how old you were before hand or at the point of sale, if I hat to guess I'd say 14 or 15 after meeting you & will be in contact with Tallaght Garda Station in person on Tue afternoon to report who I believe is a minor selling RIF's.

At the very least they will be knocking on your door & if you can prove to them you've over 16 then your in the clear there, on top of that I'll be reporting that the goods purchased are faulty & were sold as working which is fraud.

If they find there is no criminal action or crime there, then they will pass on your full name or your parents full name & address for me to follow up on in the small claims court which I will be happy to do if it means stopping people from taking advantage of buyers like me :D

Judging by your post you obviously dont know my age so go ahead with your plan it will get you no where , small claims court ? I will repeat what i said in my last post It is a second hand item which you tested and purchased , There is NO warranty .

Obviously you are young as wisdom comes with age, do remember people are watching this thread & now know that you are not to be trusted which is a great bonus for buyers.

You know where I'll be if you choose to do the right thing, failing that you've forced me to act & I will go the full nine yards on this as it's a matter of principle & fairness not money here that's the issue.

Obviously you are young as wisdom comes with age, do remember people are watching this thread & now know that you are not to be trusted which is a great bonus for buyers.

You know where I'll be if you choose to do the right thing, failing that you've forced me to act & I will go the full nine yards on this as it's a matter of principle & fairness not money here that's the issue.

No bother go the full nine yards .

• Advertisement

Thanks for the info man , have an m120 here so will do .

BTW : Interested in any trades or a part exchange ?
    Rooky1 wrote: »
    This has now been traded too Mperrozzi.
    Thankyousmile.gif

The above quotes are from this thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056303120

Someone contacted me & was sure that Rooky1 traded a working AEG to Mark, so Mark probably caused the fault when he diy'ed the motor which means he knew about it, didn't make me aware & this sale is void.

Also here is another person that was sold a faulty AEG from Mark:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056282210&page=3
    jayatf wrote: »
    Hi mark,
    do you want to swap this MPS for the one you sold me ?, as that one did not work.

It's a shame Mark is being so unreasonable, could forgive it all if he would just be honest & cop to an over sight, or admit to any mistakes he has made regarding this sale as the AEG it self looks to be a good one overall.

A sign of good faith would be nice too.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement