Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HK416 or 417 AEG Stock

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

If you find one could you let me know?
    I've been looking for one for a while now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

richieffff wrote: »
    If you find one could you let me know?
    I've been looking for one for a while now.

Will do mate, hopefully we both get this sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭son-of-plunder

as far as i know ebairsoft have them in stock and the price reduced, could be wrong though

as far as i know ebairsoft have them in stock and the price reduced, could be wrong though

Yeah we've seen that alright & thank you for the info, the reason we didn't place an order with them is the site looks like a scam.

As there is no contact info at all, just a generic contact us form & at the bottom of that page the address is: Greenland. I'm not sure if the Eskimos are in to Airsoft (lmao here), & hopefully I'm wrong about this.

If you don't mind us asking, have you ordered from them before? :)

I've done a couple of orders with them in the past, shipping was painfully slow but at least it was free shipping.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭narniashooter

i ordered a 226 paddle holster off them in the last month and had it within 10 days

however i believe even though they have the stock up on the website they are however out of stock as i have been trying to get one now for the past 6 weeks

i ordered one from another chinese site, a2 airsoft, and ended up in a dispute via paypal as they refused to answer emails and item was never posted, money back thankfully!!

All good to know lads, we really appreciate it.

Also after looking at the site again they do have direct email addresses to contact them, there Gmail addresses & at least it something.

Plus what we're saying here is that EbairSoft is legit as far as we know, is that right?.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭tudenham10

Hi,

I'm on the lookout for one too! It's not really the done thing here to link to retailers outside of Ireland but Uncompany have the Hurricane one in stock at the mo, pricey though!

As regards Ebairsoft, I've ordered quite a lot off the in the last while, generally all small bits and bobs, always got her and never had a problem with them, just as long as you're really not in a hurry! :)

Good luck in your quest!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭cfuserkildare

I know they are not the same , but many Irish retailers are selling Magpul copies for good prices.

Have a look.

tudenham10 wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm on the lookout for one too! It's not really the done thing here to link to retailers outside of Ireland but Uncompany have the Hurricane one in stock at the mo, pricey though!

As regards Ebairsoft, I've ordered quite a lot off the in the last while, generally all small bits and bobs, always got her and never had a problem with them, just as long as you're really not in a hurry! smile.gif

Good luck in your quest!!

Agreed we need to keep the local suppliers in business & when they don't have what we want or can't get it for us, then we've got to choose between not having it or buying it from outside Ireland.

Hopefully when we source a place to get this item, then will be sorted.

Many thanks for your post.

I know they are not the same , but many Irish retailers are selling Magpul copies for good prices.

Have a look.

We've seen many Magpul stocks & none of them are like the one we're after here, if you have a link, shop name or some info we could search for then please post it & thank you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭cfuserkildare

Hi,
    MIA in Blanchardstown carry the Magpul ACS and Vltor copies.
    Give them a look at www.mainirishairsoft.com .

Hi,
    MIA in Blanchardstown carry the Magpul ACS and Vltor copies.
    Give them a look at www.mainirishairsoft.com .

Cheers for that, we've had a look & the ones they sell are not really what we're after so will keep them in mind for the future.

Thanks for the info.

Found one and cheap :D

Here

richieffff wrote: »
    Found one and cheap :D

Here

Nice one Richie, only thing is once P&P is factored in the order cost is around €55euros for a stock of this type with no tube that's a bit too much for me at the moment.

Hopefully one will turn up on here some where, I really appreciate the effort mate & thanking you :)

Does anyone have one of these for sale on boards? or would like to sell one they have going spare?.

Would really appreciated it :D

Someone has got to have one or more of these for sale some where, cash waiting lads :)

Still looking for one of these, if you've got one just let me know.

Still looking for this item, anyone got one or more for sale?

Just let me know :)

Somebody much have one for sale some where, cash waiting.

Still looking for this item, anyone got what I'm after?

• Advertisement

Still looking, cash waiting.

Still looking for this item, anybody got it or one going spare?

Still looking.

Somebody must have one, cash waiting.

There must be someone out there who has these, would really like two(2) & at least one(1) needed.

Anyone?

Still looking, anyone got this item?

Anyone?

Still looking for this item, anyone?

• Advertisement

Anyone got this item?

Advertisement