Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lord James of Blackheath, North African Terrorists,"Don't wan't to talk about that.."

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

stuar wrote: »

I'll ask again, HOW DOES THIS SCAM OR NON SCAM WORK?

The ins and outs of it of this particular scam aren't given but they work by very commonly by getting a financial institution to accept cash/credit/bonds/bills/etc which, in reality, do not exist.

Making this as basic as I can - The scammer tries to approach banks himself - but will prefer to have a credible middle man - e.g. in this case, house of Lords member, to help the scammer persuade the bank to accept a fake deposit.

If you can make a fake one of these, you can't just walk up to a bank, they'll be suspicious, however if you know a politician, senior figure or... house of Lords member, who believes you and will contact the bank for you - bingo.

Scammers often have intricate forgeries, fake companies setup, perfect documents, etc - but they just make incredibly stupid mistakes - like claiming to have a net worth of 36 trillion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

The U.S. Federal Reserve gave out $16.1 trillion in emergency loans to U.S. and foreign financial institutions between Dec. 1, 2007 and July 21, 2010, according to figures produced by the government’s first-ever audit of the central bank.

Last year, the gross domestic product of the entire U.S. economy was $14.5 trillion.

Of the $16.1 trillion loaned out, $3.08 trillion went to financial institutions in the U.K., Germany, Switzerland, France and Belgium, the Government Accountability Office’s (GAO) analysis shows.

Additionally, asset swap arrangements were opened with banks in the U.K., Canada, Brazil, Japan, South Korea, Norway, Mexico, Singapore and Switzerland. Twelve of those arrangements are still ongoing, having been extended through August 2012.

Out of all borrowers, Citigroup received the most financial assistance from the Fed, at $2.5 trillion. Morgan Stanley came in second with $2.04 trillion, followed by Merill Lynch at $1.9 trillion and Bank of America at $1.3 trillion

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/07/21/audit-fed-gave-16-trillion-in-emergency-loans/

RESIGNATIONS FROM WORLD BANKS

Top executives from banks from Russia/ Korea/ Switzerland /UK etc

http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2012/02/20/and-now-even-more-heres-whats-going-on-with-those-bankers-articles-thanks-w-at-rmn/#more-9058

More than 30 resignations in the last 6 months

(sample)
    (6) 12/15/11 (UNITED KINGDOM) Senior private banker resigns from Coutts [a very exclusive private bank]

Not sure if this is unusual or not but it seems strange

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭IsaacWunder

A mad old Tory. If it was a real conspiracy involving $15 billion he'd be taken aside, told by someone senior that if he keeps his gob shut he'll get a knighthood, and that would be that. If it was a real conspiracy involving $15 trillion he'd be dead.

Big money laundering does go on through legitimate banks regularly. Last year, for example, Wachovia bank was fined a pittance for laundering nearly $400 billion in Mexican drug money. The culture was to turn a bind eye to suspicious transactions. The bank even tried to fire their own top anti-money laundering investigator who obviously hadn't got the message to look the other way. http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/apr/03/us-bank-mexico-drug-gangs

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭stuar

enno99 wrote: »
    The U.S. Federal Reserve gave out $16.1 trillion in emergency loans to U.S. and foreign financial institutions between Dec. 1, 2007 and July 21, 2010, according to figures produced by the government’s first-ever audit of the central bank.

Last year, the gross domestic product of the entire U.S. economy was $14.5 trillion.

Of the $16.1 trillion loaned out, $3.08 trillion went to financial institutions in the U.K., Germany, Switzerland, France and Belgium, the Government Accountability Office’s (GAO) analysis shows.

Additionally, asset swap arrangements were opened with banks in the U.K., Canada, Brazil, Japan, South Korea, Norway, Mexico, Singapore and Switzerland. Twelve of those arrangements are still ongoing, having been extended through August 2012.

Out of all borrowers, Citigroup received the most financial assistance from the Fed, at $2.5 trillion. Morgan Stanley came in second with $2.04 trillion, followed by Merill Lynch at $1.9 trillion and Bank of America at $1.3 trillion

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/07/21/audit-fed-gave-16-trillion-in-emergency-loans/

RESIGNATIONS FROM WORLD BANKS

Top executives from banks from Russia/ Korea/ Switzerland /UK etc

http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2012/02/20/and-now-even-more-heres-whats-going-on-with-those-bankers-articles-thanks-w-at-rmn/#more-9058

More than 30 resignations in the last 6 months

(sample)
    (6) 12/15/11 (UNITED KINGDOM) Senior private banker resigns from Coutts [a very exclusive private bank]

Not sure if this is unusual or not but it seems strange

Do you work in the industry enno, simply because you gave the answer I was seeking from Jonny who works in the industry but has no answers to simple questions, I really don't know where or when this was hatched or why keep a known bogus identity in the picture, but it seems a major fraud has occured with the knowing, knowing.
    I'm keeping my cards close to my chest for now, but what I'm getting I cannot verify yet, there is and was a massive fraud committed and in time it will be revealed, thank you enno, you put me and us a little closer to the truth. Good Man!

Do you work in the industry enno, simply because you gave the answer I was seeking from Jonny who works in the industry but has no answers to simple questions, I really don't know where or when this was hatched or why keep a known bogus identity in the picture, but it seems a major fraud has occured with the knowing, knowing.
    I'm keeping my cards close to my chest for now, but what I'm getting I cannot verify yet, there is and was a massive fraud committed and in time it will be revealed, thank you enno, you put me and us a little closer to the truth. Good Man!

If you believe there is a massive fraud, but you have zero idea what it is, then that is "belief before facts" i.e. same as religious belief - faith based, except in this case, suspicion-based. I suspect ergo it must exist. You will search for "proof" which can manifest itself in almost anything, e.g. this story. It has to be "part of the puzzle".

What did you extrapolate from what Enno said? even he has confessed he is unsure what any of that means.

I explained the scam. Therefore there is no conspiracy. You appear to want to find one regardless.

If you have questions, number them and I will answer each one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

Jonny7 wrote: »
    If you believe there is a massive fraud, but you have zero idea what it is, then that is "belief before facts" i.e. same as religious belief - faith based, except in this case, suspicion-based. I suspect ergo it must exist. You will search for "proof" which can manifest itself in almost anything, e.g. this story. It has to be "part of the puzzle".

What did you extrapolate from what Enno said? even he has confessed he is unsure what any of that means.

I explained the scam. Therefore there is no conspiracy. You appear to want to find one regardless.

If you have questions, number them and I will answer each one.

I was unsure if the amount of CEO,s resigning in the space of time given was unusual
    And not just some shakeup that happens every few years or so
    (Not being employed in the industry so I dont know)

I have a question

In fairness it's such an awful scam I don't think anyone, except for the Baron, is taking it too seriously (your words)

Why would the senior staff of the DHS be interested in this and not the other scams ?

enno99 wrote: »
    I was unsure if the amount of CEO,s resigning in the space of time given was unusual
    And not just some shakeup that happens every few years or so
    (Not being employed in the industry so I dont know)

I have a question

In fairness it's such an awful scam I don't think anyone, except for the Baron, is taking it too seriously (your words)

Why would the senior staff of the DHS be interested in this and not the other scams ?

I don't know how the DHS works, perhaps a highly prolific scammer may be pointed out by them, or a repeat scammer, but such things are low on the radar so to speak. Its mainly individual financial institutions themselves which deal with the scammers, 99% of whom are harmless.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

$15 TRILLION is equivalent to the the federal debt of the U.S. Treasury Department. Lord James of Blackheath has spoken in the House of Lords holding evidence of three transactions of 5 Trillion each and a transaction of 750,000 metric tonnes of gold and has called for an investigation.

I think there are three possible conclusions that may come from it. I think there may have been a massive piece of money laundering committed by a major government which ought to know better and that it has effectively undermined the integrity of the British bank the Royal Bank of Scotland, in doing so. The second alternative is that a major American department has an agency that has gone rogue on it because it has been wound up and has created a structure out of which they are seeking to get at least 50 billion Euros as a payoff. And the third possibility is that this is an extraordinarily elaborate fraud which has not been carried out but which has been prepared in order to provide a threat to one government or more if they don't pay them off. So there are three possibilities and this all needs a very urgent review.

My Lords, it starts in April and May of 2009, with the alleged transfer to the United Kingdom, to HSBC of a sum of 5 trillion dollars and seven days later, in comes another 5 trillion dollars to HSBC, and then 3 weeks later another 5 trillion. 5 trillion in each case. Sorry. A total of 15 trillion dollars is alleged to have been passed into the hands of HSBC for onward transit to the Royal Bank of Scotland and we need to look at where this came from and what the history of this money is. And I have been trying to sort out the sequence by which this money has been created and from where it has come from for a long time.

The ins and outs of it of this particular scam aren't given but they work by very commonly by getting a financial institution to accept cash/credit/bonds/bills/etc which, in reality, do not exist.

Making this as basic as I can - The scammer tries to approach banks himself - but will prefer to have a credible middle man - e.g. in this case, house of Lords member, to help the scammer persuade the bank to accept a fake deposit.

If you can make a fake one of these, you can't just walk up to a bank, they'll be suspicious, however if you know a politician, senior figure or... house of Lords member, who believes you and will contact the bank for you - bingo.

Scammers often have intricate forgeries, fake companies setup, perfect documents, etc - but they just make incredibly stupid mistakes - like claiming to have a net worth of 36 trillion.

Jonny I don't think you work in the industry or really have a clue what your on about, so your theory is that Yohannes Riyadi approached James to swindle 15 trillion from ?.....who.

Jonny I don't think you work in the industry or really have a clue what your on about, so your theory is that Yohannes Riyadi approached James to swindle 15 trillion from ?.....who.

Fine, it was a corrupt NWO transaction which Lord James is trying bring to light, so the Fed are making out the original scapegoat (Younis Riyada is an anagram for a well known Mossad agent during the 70s) to be a "scammer" in order to discredit anything Lord James says - whilst at the same time the carefully orchestrated "story" makes Lord James seem "senile".

If they can't kill you, they make you look crazy.

And no I don't work in a large financial organisation, I am paid by the same organisation to go online and discredit conspiracy theorists' increasingly accurate suspicions about what is really going on.

• Advertisement

Fine, it was a corrupt NWO transaction which Lord James is trying bring to light, so the Fed are making out the original scapegoat (Younis Riyada is an anagram for a well known Mossad agent during the 70s) to be a "scammer" in order to discredit anything Lord James says - whilst at the same time the carefully orchestrated "story" makes Lord James seem "senile".

If they can't kill you, they make you look crazy.

And no I don't work in a large financial organisation, I am paid by the same organisation to go online and discredit conspiracy theorists' increasingly accurate suspicions about what is really going on.

That's more like it Jonny, take a chill pill, how much are you paid to discredit conspiracy theories?

I get paid to make up crap and spread it on the net.

My next thread will be about ghost sharks that live in the Kerry mountains and eat farmers.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

I am paid by the same organisation to go online and discredit conspiracy theorists'
    I think they're gonna want their money back.

LOL:D

I was just joking, don't believe everything you read ;)

Advertisement