Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Jersey Order Open - Closing May 20th

Options
  • 02-05-2011 2:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭

The order is open.
    I'll let it open until the 20th.
    All orders must be placed and paid for by this date.
    Only orders which have been paid for will actually be sent.

Price list (incl VAT @ 23%):
    €49.14 Long sleeve jersey full zip 
      €42.19 Short sleeve jersey full zip       
      €59.10 Training gilet       
      €59.97 Bib shorts (medium weight)       
      €7.96  Buff (silly hat)

There will be 5e added to whatever you order to cover postage and packaging.

PayPal is my preference for payment (you don't need an account to use it, just a credit card).
    The link for paypal on the site isn't working so you can send PayPal payments to dlane99@yahoo.com (include your username!!)
    If need to pay me some other way PM me and we can try and sort a bank transfer or something.

I'll keep ye updated here of who has paid, etc.

There is a chance I may add the option of ordering the old short sleeve jersey after the minimum (5) number of new ls and ss jerseys have been paid for, don't hold out for this though as it may not happen, especially if the website makes tracking the order difficult.

Ok, Lets try a Google spreadsheet form and see how it goes this time :o

Place your orders here

There should be no permissions required to complete the form.

Let me know if there are any issues.

Thanks, sorry for the mix up.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,547 ✭✭✭funkyjebus

Who's been drinking.

You'll regret this in the morning:p

I'll take some bibs;)

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Ryder

Interested too

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭TheTubes

funkyjebus wrote: »
    Who's been drinking.

Just a tad ;)
    funkyjebus wrote: »
    You'll regret this in the morning:p

Offer stands :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Interested in this too.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,475 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

what happened to the last one?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭Plastik

Interested also :)

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Gasco

Me too

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭bikermartin

i would be intrested too

what happened to the last one?

There was this order a month ago but it was limited to 10 sets of jersey+bibs.
    Not a lot of info on the thread on how the order went though.

TheTubes wrote: »
    There was this order a month ago but it was limited to 10 sets of jersey+bibs.
    Not a lot of info on the thread on how the order went though.

it didn't as far as I'm concerned. One of those shorts were mine...
    nothings been done to my knowledge

• Advertisement

it didn't as far as I'm concerned. One of those shorts were mine...
    nothings been done to my knowledge

Sent a PM to Diego to see if that order was going ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

Sent a PM to Diego to see if that order was going ahead.
    Cheers ThrTubes. I'm meant to be on Diego_Murphy's list as well. If he aint going ahead with it I'd be delighted to jump in on your order for a medium sized pair of bib shorts. I'll await Diego_Murphy's response first though.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Diego Murphy

Hi lads,

My o2 dongle died at the end of last month when i was putting together the order so was without internet access for few weeks. Have been very busy since i got it back so order has been put on the back burner. I've sent a request for a quote for the 10 kits on Friday just to get pricing. I'll PM all who wanted the order from me just to make sure they want to go ahead with it.

Again, sorry for the delay. Can't access boards at work so had no way around it.

As there is already an order underway im thinking its probably best I don't start another one.
    I didnt realize the last order was still ongoing, i figured it was finished, i prob should have checked before I started another thread.
    My mistake. :o

I'll bring it up again in another couple of months ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,322 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

As there is already an order underway im thinking its probably best I don't start another one.
    I didnt realize the last order was still ongoing, i figured it was finished, i prob should have checked before I started another thread.
    My mistake. :o

I'll bring it up again in another couple of months ;)

Well if there is enough demand for another order then why not? :)
    No point in waiting imo, diego limited his order to 10 pairs.
    I'd be intetested in jersey and bibs.

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Signal_ rabbit

I'd be interested in a pair of bibs.

There seems to be enough interest......so why not tack a second order on......the manufacturer will have no problem and we can treat it here as a new order in terms of money collection. May drive costs down, or at least get a quicker order (for the new people)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭c0rk3r

4 minutes of googling and searching through boards, cant find pictures of the second design. Can someone link me to photos / put them up here?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 21,609 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

How much would a jersey cost?

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Diego Murphy

stetyrrell wrote: »
    How much would a jersey cost?
    In the order i'm currently arranging(fully subscribed), the jersey is €32.25(ex vat) but that is based on a bulk order. More expensive if buying an individual jersey and obviously there'd be postage on that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭El.duderino

If someone would like to lead the way. Seems to be enough for an order. Id take a jersey.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,121 ✭✭✭daragh_

c0rk3r wrote: »
    4 minutes of googling and searching through boards, cant find pictures of the second design. Can someone link me to photos / put them up here?

Cheers

I had a link to it in the wiki, but just realised I've forgotten to renew the domain where the pic was hosted (doh!). Will try and post a link tomorrow.

Anyone got any pics of the new kit in use?

daragh_ wrote: »
    I had a link to it in the wiki, but just realised I've forgotten to renew the domain where the pic was hosted (doh!). Will try and post a link tomorrow.

Anyone got any pics of the new kit in use?

37877_1510134042732_1515796089_1290650_6822657_n.jpg

This is the design for the kit:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=65579204&postcount=55

The buff isn't on the above link, I think there is a buff design somewhere as some people got it on the order snollup did but I can't find any link to it.

I don't think its going to work getting 2 orders done at the same time by the supplier if the money is being collected by different people, etc.

If there is interest and people think it makes sense to do two orders then I'll still organize it, I just thought it might be a bit odd going to the supplier twice in such a short space of time.

Thanks tubes. May be worth contacting the supplier anyway.....more money for them and theyre doing the run anyway. Ill butt out now. Whatever you decide is fine. Count me in for a shirt and bib shorts please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

i'd be interested in a L jersey. cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,121 ✭✭✭daragh_

37877_1510134042732_1515796089_1290650_6822657_n.jpg

The buff isn't on the above link, I think there is a buff design somewhere as some people got it on the order snollup did but I can't find any link to it.

Buff here.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭aquanaut

daragh_ wrote: »
    Buff here.

Does anyone have the bib shorts and if so are they any good? Might go for a ss jersey myself

aquanaut wrote: »
    Does anyone have the bib shorts and if so are they any good? Might go for a ss jersey myself

I do, they do the job fine, are comfortable. my only pair of shorts though so can't compare

• Registered Users Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Thief

aquanaut wrote: »

Someone mentioned previously that they are see-through. Maybe this issue has been rectified since though.

• Advertisement

I've emailed Carvalho Custom about getting the Club Order system set up for us.
    I'm hoping to use this for the order.
    It should allow each person to place their order in our own system, then I accept delivery and distribute via post.
    If this can't be set up (I think it will be ok), I'll go the regular spreadsheet route.
    I'll let ye know what they say.

Advertisement