Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Jersey Order

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,122 ✭✭✭daragh_

Lads the link to the order spreadsheet is ten. The existing names on the list have first preference. Add yourself and you're on the waiting list should some ppl not go ahead with the order.

New Style (Pink & Black jersey) with shorts-short sleeve version 1/4 zip. No variations to that.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AqwRGz3nF9HSdHJhdVJMeDlOMjV4NVVmc09NN3plekE&hl=en&authkey=CND7r7cF

Thanks Diego. Fair play

I'm out. Have a Winter Jersey and a SS 1/4 zip already. Not bothered with the shorts.

Oh shorts as well? Damn, just wanted the jersey.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,384 ✭✭✭Ryath

Thanks Diego. Certainly the handiest way to order not leaving yourself loads of gear to distribute. Certainly suits me :D.

Quick question how is the sizing on the jerseys I'd normally between a S and M depending on fit?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭_sheep

Keeping it small is a good idea Diego, I placed an order for some stuff from Snollup the last time (november?) and still havent gotten my bibs - despite transferring him an extra 20 quid so he could buy himself a pint for ordering the stuff. When asking for money back then after a few weeks of waiting I asked him again and just got told he regretted taking the order and he was out alot of money over it and id get it after a few more weeks.

Needless to say the money never arrived, so be careful - but since Snollup did lose so much money from the last order I didnt want to push it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,384 ✭✭✭Ryath

Miss read your first post and didn't realise it was with shorts as well. I'm not that bothered about them but will get them if I have to to get an order in. Looks like most only want the jerseys though and you will get the ten needed a lot easier if you only order these. Up to you though your order.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,481 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

I'll buy a pair of XL shorts off someone if they want a jersey only. Don't need another SS jersey but would like another set of shorts.

Let me know to confirm if interested and you can put the order in and treat this separately.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Undercover Elephant

I'll buy a pair of XL shorts off someone if they want a jersey only. Don't need another SS jersey but would like another set of shorts.
    I'll take you up on that. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭dited

Let me know to confirm if interested and you can put the order in and treat this separately.

Beaten to it ...

I'll take you up on that. Cheers.

OK so. Put the XL shorts down as your order with whatever size top you getting. Once price etc is confirmed let me know and I'll send ya the money on.

I can't access the linked sheet in work anyway. I'm in south Dublin when it comes to collection or postage btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Undercover Elephant

OK so. Put the XL shorts down as your order with whatever size top you getting. Once price etc is confirmed let me know and I'll send ya the money on.

I can't access the linked sheet in work anyway. I'm in south Dublin when it comes to collection or postage btw.
    PM sent.

Er ... what is the "cake" column for? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭AstraMonti

PM sent.

Er ... what is the "cake" column for? :confused:

You are in 410! Cake goes with anything!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭SomeFool

I'm out :) Cheers anyway, once you go to a full zip jersey it's hard to go back :)

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭dquirke1

Dónal wrote: »
    Oh shorts as well? Damn, just wanted the jersey.

I only want the shorts, split an order?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭thebouldwhacker

No variations to that.

hmmm, sounds like a cunning rue to get out of organising an order:p

Was just after a jersey so have marked myself out on the spreadsheet. Thanks anyway :)

dquirke1 wrote: »
    I only want the shorts, split an order?

G'wan so. What size?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

I'd be in for shorts only if anyone wants to split?

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭dquirke1

Dónal wrote: »
    G'wan so. What size?

I'm a large, but Im sure theres no prob getting a different size jersey.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Lashed

cdaly_ wrote: »
    I'd be in for shorts only if anyone wants to split?

I'll split. I only want a jersey. Let me know if that suits?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

I'm in for the shorts only so if anyone wants a jersey let me know.

• Advertisement

Lemag wrote: »
    I'm in for the shorts only so if anyone wants a jersey let me know.

I'll take ye up on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭Donie75

Thanks for organising Diego. I'm only looking for a Jersey so if anyone wants shorts be sure to give me a shout.
    I'll fill in the details on the spreadsheet later.
    Donie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

How much is it for the set? And how do you know what size will fit you.

(I've never had any boards gear before)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

dited wrote: »
    I'll take ye up on that.
    I'm in Cork as is Diego (I believe) so I should be able to collect them and send the Jersey to you. PM me for you desired size and I'll update the spreadsheet accordingly.

Lashed wrote: »
    I'll split. I only want a jersey. Let me know if that suits?

That would be cool thanks.

How much is it for the set? And how do you know what size will fit you.

(I've never had any boards gear before)

I have L jersey. Got an L from Lidl the other day, full zip blue one. Its huge compared to the boards one, dunno if that would help but if you do have any of that gear go a size larger on the boards stuff.

Has anyone got a link to shorts sizing? Is it just the waist measurement? I'm wearing an L in Endura which is listed at 36-38". I should be ordering an XL in the boards shorts so?

cdaly_ wrote: »
    Has anyone got a link to shorts sizing?
    And how do you know what size will fit you.

Carvalho size chart: http://www.carvalhocustom.com/downloads/carvalhocustom_sizing.pdf

Yeah, I saw that link. There was more information to be had in last year's order detailing how jersey length varied with size. I found the jersey to be very long (ended up ordering an XL- for a shorter length). That info is not in their custom sizing pdf.

I reckon I'll go with an XL shorts and adjust the strap length as needed...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Rapidmike

Hi Diego
    only 7 in at moment so I've added myself in ??

Advertisement