Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KART M14 EBR

Options
  • 01-05-2011 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭

Finances (or lack thereof) require me to sell the KART M14 EBR I bought from SOCOM only a few weeks ago - I haven't even had it out on the field of play!

SOCOM did a review of this AEG here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=70991984&postcount=2401

I bought it here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056204767

Please see either thread for pics of the AEG.

Asking price is what I paid for it, €140, this includes the AEG and 2x Hi-Caps + 1x Battleaxe battery-operated mag but not the scope or bipod in the pics

Yes, I will take PayPal as long as buyer pays fees
    Yes, I will take cash
    No, I won't post, it's too much hassle
    No, I won't trade for ANYTHING as I need the money
    Yes, I will meet around Dublin but won't meet in a public place
    No, I won't sell to under-18s unless accompanied by a responsible parent/guardian
    As with the sale of any airsoft device I strongly recommend any potential buyer views & test-fires the AEG before purchasing, I am a private individual and can't offer any warranty or refund

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Larrymichael

hi decoy

i will offer asking subject to inspection.. could be a week before i can meet you in dublin..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

Can you be more specific on when you might be in Dublin, are you coming to Dublin just for this? I was in the same position waiting on another buyer to meet me and he let me down.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Larrymichael

i work in swords but couldnt get to south dublin until saturday unless you can travel half way.. do you go redbarn at all.

I am due to play @ Red Barn next Sunday. I will provisionally accept your offer based on meeting next Sunday, PM me your details.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

deco32 wrote: »
    here dya wan2 give us dat CZ75 shell ejecting pistol on sunday if i come from cork?
    i r 14 :pac:
    * No text speak, there are more then 160 characters available here so there is no reason to use it. Highlighting this as people seem to be forgetting about this part of the charter.

taken from the airsoft charter, please read it.

• Advertisement

Mods please change this thread to SOLD and lock/close.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 kevinkeeley

if your still selling it i'll buy it and where did you get it?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭ronan keane

Its marked SOLD for a reason

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭stigmau5

Decoy wrote: »
    Mods please change this thread to SOLD and lock/close.

thinks it sold bud :) :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Think this is sold...

Go easy on the new folks please :)

Closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement