Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kart EBR for PSO scope

Options
  • 10-03-2011 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭

Looking for stock and scope for an SVD, don't have cash but do have a Kart EBR to trade, got this gun in pieces and not shooting, now rebuilt and functioning perfectly, new parts installed at considerable expense to myself, if you are interested I highly recommend viewing so posting is not an option, I will take cash equivalent to buy the stuff I am looking for.
    Just for the record this gun could use a respray and the stock release needs a part to make it function as it should, no battery supplied,
    Cheers dudes any questions let me know

Or will sell for €150
    7d94772c.jpg
    Battle-axe mag €20 extra, bipod and red dot not included as it's broke but do have a hi and low cap mag included

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭SOCOM

Bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭adam_newe

any interest in trades of another gun?

adam_newe wrote: »
    any interest in trades of another gun?
    Not really Adam, but, what have ya got?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

what parts are in this out of interest?

Firekitten wrote: »
    what parts are in this out of interest?

New fire selector switch, new anti reversal latch, box is stock apart from re-shimming, secondhand pistol grip, rear sling mount, stripper clip RIS, second hand stock M14 barrel and hop up, charging handle return spring and spring guide.
    And a pile of screws to put the gearbox back together, only problem is with the stock it's missing a part that I cannot work out, you can extend and retract but it's not a simple operation but it does lock into place, and the gun good benefit from a light respray although I like the battered look!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

Offer €135 (incl. all mags) collected, pending inspection/testing, that will give you the cash you need to buy this: POSP SVD Scope

Decoy wrote: »
    Offer €135 (incl. mag) collected
    €150 with battle-axe and other mags,where are you based?

I'm in south Dublin, close to J14 on M50, hence my offer which takes into account me having to drive to Dundalk to collect it. One way or the other €140 is as high as I am willing to go for the whole package.

I'm in south Dublin, close to J14 on M50, hence my offer which takes into account me having to drive to Dundalk to collect it. One way or the other €140 is as high as I am willing to go for the whole package.
    Ok deal when can you collect?

SOCOM wrote: »
    Ok deal when can you collect?

PM inbound

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭scar guy

PM inbound

wel mate if deal falls through ill offer 135

Advertisement