Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
09-11-2010, 20:15   #1
Diapason
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 445
Male multiple orgasms

No, not a joke (I think). I bought a book by Mantak Chia ages ago that promised to unlock the secrets of male multiple orgasm. (This doesn't mean multiple ejaculation, it's all about separating the orgasmic feeling from ejaculation itself, thus allowing the man to experience several orgasms in a session.)

Anyway, I'm a lazy b'std so I stopped bothering with the whole thing shortly afterwards, but not before I persuaded myself that there might just be something to it. Now that we're in a recession and most entertainment is to be found at home, I'm wondering if I should start doing the exercises again. So basically my question is:

Is there anybody out there whose ever managed to perfect the technique? Does it work?? Do you now feel like a god amongst men???
Diapason is offline  
Advertisement
09-11-2010, 21:05   #2
Diapason
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 445
Just noticed, this reads like a shill post. It's not.
Diapason is offline  
09-11-2010, 21:31   #3
amazingemmet
Registered User
 
amazingemmet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: not where i want to be
Posts: 3,987
HMod: Mancore
Send a message via MSN to amazingemmet
I've used probably the same techniques as whats in that book (haven't read it) for some time. Its worth the effort.
amazingemmet is offline  
Thanks from:
09-11-2010, 21:32   #4
big b
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: W.A., not Near Galway
Posts: 1,471
Come again?


big b is offline  
10-11-2010, 17:17   #5
Ebbs
Registered User
 
Ebbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dublin
Posts: 1,149
Quote:
Originally Posted by big b View Post
Come again?

Not for another 15 mins, dear.


Ill get my coat.
Ebbs is offline  
Advertisement
10-11-2010, 22:43   #6
Snap2010
Closed Account
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 30
I heard of some Tibetan monks who mastered orgasm's without ejaculating meaning they don't lose their drive
Snap2010 is offline  
10-11-2010, 22:46   #7
Diapason
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 445
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snap2010 View Post
I heard of some Tibetan monks who mastered orgasm's without ejaculating meaning they don't lose their drive
Yeah, this is the same thing.

Part of what put me off the book is the constant talk of spirituality and chi and all that guff. Just give the techniques, dammit!
Diapason is offline  
11-11-2010, 00:03   #8
amazingemmet
Registered User
 
amazingemmet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: not where i want to be
Posts: 3,987
HMod: Mancore
Send a message via MSN to amazingemmet
A quickstart guide is basically:

Ejaculation and orgasm are seperate processes which happen at the same time in males and with a bit of practice you can seperate the two ie orgasm without ejaculating and ejaculating without orgasm. Theres two phases to a normal orgasm the emmission stage when sperm and semen are released then the contraction phase, the contractions are what gives the feeling of orgasm and pump out the goo so to speak.

A bit of alone time practice is needed but to get it simply:
0:google "kegels" and get used to working and squeezing those muscles for a long hold.

1: when approaching orgasm keep breathing deep not shallow like you normally would, real deep belly breaths nice and slow.

2:when you approach orgasm squeeze the kegel muscles as hard as possible and try let the contractions of the penis happen, its one of these rub your stomach and pat your head sort things

Best practice is to just try get your self as close as possible but then stop and see if you can feel the different stages happen.
amazingemmet is offline  
(3) thanks from:
11-11-2010, 10:12   #9
Bottle_of_Smoke
Registered User
 
Bottle_of_Smoke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 9,631
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snap2010 View Post
I heard of some Tibetan monks who mastered orgasm's without ejaculating meaning they don't lose their drive
Its a myth that ejaculating makes you lose your drive or decreases testosterone. It does the opposite.
Bottle_of_Smoke is offline  
Advertisement
11-11-2010, 10:14   #10
Bottle_of_Smoke
Registered User
 
Bottle_of_Smoke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 9,631
Quote:
Originally Posted by amazingemmet View Post
A quickstart guide is basically:

Ejaculation and orgasm are seperate processes which happen at the same time in males and with a bit of practice you can seperate the two ie orgasm without ejaculating and ejaculating without orgasm. Theres two phases to a normal orgasm the emmission stage when sperm and semen are released then the contraction phase, the contractions are what gives the feeling of orgasm and pump out the goo so to speak.

A bit of alone time practice is needed but to get it simply:
0:google "kegels" and get used to working and squeezing those muscles for a long hold.

1: when approaching orgasm keep breathing deep not shallow like you normally would, real deep belly breaths nice and slow.

2:when you approach orgasm squeeze the kegel muscles as hard as possible and try let the contractions of the penis happen, its one of these rub your stomach and pat your head sort things

Best practice is to just try get your self as close as possible but then stop and see if you can feel the different stages happen.
Is there any physical danger with this? Thought I read somewhere that you still ejaculate but the sperm/semen goes into the urinary system. Might be utter bollocks but as orgasm causes ejaculation surely some seminal fluiods are released
Bottle_of_Smoke is offline  
11-11-2010, 10:16   #11
taxAHcruel
Subscriber
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Maynooth
Posts: 1,699
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Smoke View Post
Might be utter bollocks
Technically that is eactly what it is.

Ebbs get my coat too while you're up.
taxAHcruel is offline  
11-11-2010, 12:13   #12
amazingemmet
Registered User
 
amazingemmet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: not where i want to be
Posts: 3,987
HMod: Mancore
Send a message via MSN to amazingemmet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Smoke View Post
Is there any physical danger with this? Thought I read somewhere that you still ejaculate but the sperm/semen goes into the urinary system. Might be utter bollocks but as orgasm causes ejaculation surely some seminal fluiods are released
There's no danger of this if you do it right as you're stopping the emmission of semen and sperm into the urethra. There is a thing called retrograde ejaculation where you phsyically stop the ejaculate leaving and this can be dangerous its speculated as it can open the valve at the bladder. its easy to distingush between the two, when you pee after sex if its a retrograde one you'll have foamy piss and if its been done properly you'll have normal.
amazingemmet is offline  
(3) thanks from:
14-11-2010, 23:58   #13
Rabble Rabble
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,351
sounds sore, tbh. Lasting longer makes sense. This bs - not so much.
Rabble Rabble is offline  
15-11-2010, 18:53   #14
amazingemmet
Registered User
 
amazingemmet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: not where i want to be
Posts: 3,987
HMod: Mancore
Send a message via MSN to amazingemmet
It is pretty much lasting longer but with the added bonus of more orgasms, win to me tbh
amazingemmet is offline  
Thanks from:
16-11-2010, 22:01   #15
silkworm53
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 168
Reminds me of a joke I heard once.

A woman boarded a 747 for a flight from New York to London.
She was directed to her seat by the stewardess, smiled at the pleasant looking man sitting in the window seat as she sat down and buckled up.
The plane took off and reached its cruising altitude before she unbuckled her belt leaned back and closed her eyes hoping to catch a few hours sleep.
However she woke with a start when she heard a sneeze followed by loud groaning.
She opened her eyes in a flash and stared in open mouthed horror to find the man beside her had taken out his erect penis and was wiping it clean with his hanker-chief.
'What are you doing!' she gasped.
'Sorry madam, I have a rare medical condition. Whenever I sneeze I ejaculate.'
She flushed with embarrassment.
'Oh I'm terribly sorry. I apologize. I thought you were some kind of pervert or something.'
'That's quite alright madam. It happens all the time.'
She thought for a moment.
'Have you seen a doctor? Sure there is something you can take?'
He smiled.
'Pepper.'
silkworm53 is offline  
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet