Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CYMA AK47 for sale or trade

Options
  • 09-08-2010 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭

OK, I have a CYMA AK47 in perfect condition, no problems, for sale to raise revenue for the debs next week.

It is a great piece, firing at around th 310-315 mark with a savage rat of fire. It comes with 2 hi caps, and 2 sets of furniture, one OD green, and another woodlike. It also has a Sound Amplifier to give it the extra umph. Will throw in the AKM flash-hider aswell, incase someone prefers it without the amplifier.

It also comes with an 8.4v cranestock battery. The battery does not have to be a cranestock, it will fit most batteries, it's just it's the only one I have, so that what comes with it.

Asking price is 150, or 165 posted. Based in Kildare. I acceot paypal, cash, or postal order.

Any other questions, just ask.

EDIT - I am interested in trades, just not M4/5's, AK's, and G36C's

picture.php?albumid=974&pictureid=6975

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 solely2k9

hi, my offer is 100 and i can collect it in the dublin area

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

Sorry man, that a bit low. I could do 125 posted without the battery or amplifier

And I'm not based in the Dublin area, based in Kildare. And, since I don't have my own transport, I would be fairly limited to here

• Registered Users Posts: 30 solely2k9

hi, thats a bit expensive for me because im just starting and i dont have a lot of money

Well, this is a great AEG, for beginners and exp[erienced players alike.

The lowest I could go is 120 posted without the amplifier or battery. You could pick up a second hand battery for around the 15-20 mark though, or a new one for 30. And a cheap charger for as little as 6 quid.

But, since you are new, even if you don';t take this one, I would recommend you invest in a Smart Charger. They are around the 30-50 mark for a decent one, and will preserve your battery life and quality

Bumpity bump

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭thebillynator

Is this the one you got off of stercus accidit for like €70

Yep, except this one comes with extra hi cap, battery, sound amplifier, and postage included. Also I had to pay to get it looked at (not stercus's fault, my own stupidity*) which all account for the extra cost.

*The fault was it wasn't firing. I sent it to someone to take a look, only to turn out the battery was faulty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 faheycash

So let me get this straight you bought this for 70, broke it & got it fixed and then more than double the price of this full plastic gun, for a $15 flash hider and an auld clone battery and tryin to sting some new fella comin to the hobby.

The word thief springs to mind.

Why should the buyer pay for youre own admitted stupidity.

I think you should go read the charter, they have a rule there against profiteering.

Bring back the Lemming is all i have to say, cos he shure as fook wouldnt tolerate scumbaggery such as the this.
    Youre thread would be locked and you would be banned.

Good luck with the sale............................

your gonna need it.:pac:

Read the charter? How about a thing called thread spoiling?

I bought the aeg for €70, I got an extra hi cap for €15, I then had to get it looked at because of a battery problem ( I did not break it, my battery broke the gun is in perfect condition) add on another €25 for that. Then add on another battery, thats €30, then add on the amplifier, thats another €30. And, to top it all off, ad on another 27.50 for regidtered postage.

All told, that equates to €197.50. Which, you'll see, is quite a bit more then my asking.

But, thanks you for your interest anyway

EDIT - And, if you re-read the charter, there iosn;t actually anything that says you can't "Profteer" it's from common decency that you don't, a bit like common decency of giving a heads up without thread spoiling (like billynator managed to do) instead of being openly hostile and ruining your intention by attacking people. If you had of askied "Where did this price come from" then I woud have calmly pointed it out.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭War Machine 539

Have to agree with JDR, your a bit of an idiot for thread spoiling.

• Advertisement

J.D.R wrote: »
    Read the charter? How about a thing called thread spoiling?

I bought the aeg for €70, I got an extra hi cap for €15, I then had to get it looked at because of a battery problem ( I did not break it, my battery broke the gun is in perfect condition) add on another €25 for that. Then add on another battery, thats €30, then add on the amplifier, thats another €30. And, to top it all off, ad on another 27.50 for regidtered postage.

All told, that equates to €197.50. Which, you'll see, is quite a bit more then my asking.

But, thanks you for your interest anyway

So youre chargin €80 for a battery,mag & flashider.
    no-one should have to pay for youre stupidity, you could have tried another battery in it, it would have bene the first thing i would have done, then checked the fuse, then contemplated opening it up.

By the way theres no way registered post cost anything more than €14 for a full plastic gun.

You can but a full metal cyma from a airsoft should for the price you are charging for this 3rd hand POS, and that would come with a battery, mag and 3 month guarantee.

I prefer the term "n00b educating", not thread spoiling.
    Like the way im educating you.

Oh, wait, now I remember. I think I may know why fahey might have a grudge.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055847213
    and
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=65782057#post65782057

I remember something about an M9 being sold to joker, ariving without 4 mags, the seller dissappearing, and then a while later the mags appearing as a seperate item

faheycash wrote: »

By the way theres no way registered post cost anything more than €14 for a full plastic gun.

Maybe not, but seeing as this isn't, it does

And, could you point out where you can get a metal AK 47 with a set of OD green and a set of woodlike furniture, with 3 hi caps, and a battery, and a sound amplifier, for less then my asking please?

And, if anyone would like ot test fire it, they will be able to confirm, it is not a "POS" as fahey so intelligently put, it is a great piece with no faults. AK's just aren't my thing

Have to agree with JDR, your a bit of an idiot for thread spoiling.

Now now thats personal abuse, you can take 2 days off there chap.

Whats worse thread spoiling or robbing new players with crap?

I know what the sound people would think.

faheycash wrote: »
    tolerate scumbaggery such as the this.
    Youre thread would be locked and you would be banned.

Well that personal abuse, You can take 2 days off aswell

J.D.R wrote: »
    Maybe not, but seeing as this isn't, it does

sorry is this not the cyma cm028, the only metal parts are the barrel and dustcover.

an post charge 13.75 for registered post for 3kg, the gun weighs 2710g
    http://postage.anpost.ie/rates.asp?country=IE&cname=Ireland&rname=&zone=1&item_type=Parcel&weight=3&service=RN

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Train wreck thread closed

Bans and infractions issued

Perhaps you should all have a read of the Airsoft Adverts charter and The Airsoft forum charter before starting these stupid tit for tat arguments on sale threads

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement