Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Band Hero Entire Set Bargain

Options
  • 19-05-2010 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭

Hey, this thread may be better suited to Bargain Alerts, but i thought i'd put it in here first.

Game are selling Band Hero for the PS3 & Xbox 360 for €59.98 - The entire instrument set plus game. This is very decent, seeing as Xtravision are still looking for €199.00, and HMV are pricing it at about €113.00

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Which guitar comes with that set I wonder? The game is rubbish though might fetch a few quid on trade in ;) Well spotted OP HMV have been great for this kind of stuff the last while but Game this time, a shop I never go into really. Last I saw GH5 with guitar and game was the same price in HMV 59.99 . So buy this and trade the game for Guitar hero 5 or even better Rock Band 2 ;)

Note for folks thinking of getting this : All this will will work with the Guitar hero Games 100% but if you plan on using the drums for Rock Band games forget it they have 2 cymbals and 3 pads and rock band does not compensate for this in the charting make them difficult to use in Rock Band games, they will work ok but the charting can make using them a nightmare in Rockband :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Beatles seems to be going for a song - with Beatles Instruments, no less! - in Game :
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055914871

Saw them during the week, had to leave the shop immediately least I come out with more than I could afford or carry up the hill home, not having a car is sometimes a good thing :D

It's the hofner bass and RB2 beatles branded drums, I tried the bass when they came out 1st, could take a bit of getting used to as the neck is longer than the old instruments. Not a good thing if you have short arms like me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

I got Band Hero and a free wireless Guitar Hero guitar for €25 in Smyths at the weekend

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Propane Nightmare

This is now €10 for the WHOLE set, game included if you trade a game into gamestop worth €14.99 at least.

Is it really that bad if you use the BH drums for rock band 2? Isnt rock band 2 not made for 2 toms, snare and snare anyway, just us in europe didnt get it...

• Advertisement

This is now €10 for the WHOLE set, game included if you trade a game into gamestop worth €14.99 at least.

Is it really that bad if you use the BH drums for rock band 2? Isnt rock band 2 not made for 2 toms, snare and snare anyway, just us in europe didnt get it...

Guitar hero drums have 5 pads , rock band only 4. I personally just dont like how they work in RB

watch this guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-NGMTXs6NY

I'm sure you could get used to it though especially for that price.

Yeah, I got this too. I was amazed at the deal. DJ Hero's going for the same price. I got 300 euro worth of games and hardware today, for 25 euro.

Advertisement