Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beatles Rockband - €60 GAME

Options
  • 18-05-2010 2:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭

I saw this in game in limerick its the full set with game

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,834 ✭✭✭✭Basq

360? PS3? Wii?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

the only ones i saw in there were ps3 and 360

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Any idea if it's the standard Rockband instruments or if it's the Beatles instruments?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Should be the Beatles instruments. I got the last one in Blanch last week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

yep its the beatles instruments set

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

hmmm, might finally upgrade my RB1 instruments if that's the case. thanks op!

edit: i presume this is country wide?

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Kav1892

Anyone know any dublin r nearby stores that have ps3 beatles rockband left for €60?
    One band hero set left in game in liffey valley for 60. Bought one this morning.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

Kav1892 wrote: »
    Anyone know any dublin r nearby stores that have ps3 beatles rockband left for €60?
    One band hero set left in game in liffey valley for 60. Bought one this morning.

:D

None in the dawson st. branch when I checked today. Gonna check the ilac centre one tomorrow, will update if i see any

Advertisement