Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(GIS, GID, DSC) GAS COURSES IN METAC LAOIS

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭anuprising

gary71 wrote: »
    Martin Hogan is a God:D

I was with the 'messiah' today

you should ring him and let him know how you disapprove of the 18 day wonders he produced while with chevron
    he is now out on his own and I think he produces his 'protege's' in 15 days now :D
    www.martinhoganenergytraining.com

he sits on the safety board of the cer also , so is always looking for input

anuprising wrote: »
    I was with the 'messiah' today

you should ring him and let him know how you disapprove of the 18 day wonders
    Martin is a friend of mine and my views are well known;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭martineire

Its true it is very hard to get someone to give you a dig out and show you the ropes but i managed it. Some people who have a good customer base will give you that dig out im sure of it. But i still believe if you are not a plumber spend your money some where else DONT WASTE IT ON A 12 DAY COURSE. Stick to what you know.

Advertisement