Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sheep gives birth to human-faced lamb

Options
  • 14-01-2010 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/sheep-gives-birth-to-human-faced-lamb/story-e6freuy9-1225819071357

*pic in link*
    A SHEEP gave birth to a dead lamb with a human-like face. The lamb was born in a village not far from the city of Izmir, Turkey.

Erhan Elibol, a vet, performed a caesarean on the animal to take the lamb out, but was horrified to see that the features of the lamb's snout bore a striking resemblance to a human face.

“I’ve seen mutations with cows and sheep before. I’ve seen a one-eyed calf, a two-headed calf, a five-legged calf. But when I saw this youngster I could not believe my eyes. His mother could not deliver him so I had to help the animal,” the 29-year-old veterinary said.

The lamb’s head had human features on – the eyes, the nose and the mouth – only the ears were those of a sheep.

Vets said that the rare mutation most likely occurred as a result of improper mutation since the fodder for the lamb’s mother was abundant with vitamin A, CNNTurk.com reports.

A goat from Zimbabwe gave birth to a similar youngster in September 2009. The mutant baby born with a human-like head stayed alive for several hours until the frightened village residents killed him.

The governor of the province where the ugly goat was born said that the little goat was the fruit of unnatural relationship between the female goat and a man.

"This incident is very shocking. It is my first time to see such an evil thing. It is really embarrassing," he reportedly said. "The head belongs to a man while the body is that of a goat. This is evident that an adult human being was responsible. Evil powers caused this person to lose self control. We often hear cases of human beings who commit bestiality but this is the first time for such an act to produce a product with human features," he added.

The mutant creature was hairless. Local residents said that even dogs were afraid to approach the bizarre animal.

The locals burnt the body of the little goat, and biologists had no chance to study the rare mutation.

I'm speechless
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

Turkey...where men are men & sheep are nervous.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭Spore

My arse

• Registered Users Posts: 33,163 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Hmmm... Do I want that doener kebab after all....?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

This is the result when you don't protect yourself during beastiality. Always wear a condom.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

"This incident is very shocking. It is my first time to see such an evil thing. It is really embarrassing," he reportedly said. "The head belongs to a man while the body is that of a goat. This is evident that an adult human being was responsible. Evil powers caused this person to lose self control. We often hear cases of human beings who commit bestiality but this is the first time for such an act to produce a product with human features,"
    Lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Another result of sheep shagging.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 northsidedave

and i thought lambs were supposed to be cute....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭ride-the-spiral

The governor of the province where the ugly goat was born said that the little goat was the fruit of unnatural relationship between the female goat and a man.

Somebody didn't take Biology

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

The Welsh will be all over this one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭xw2lj9uspm1eyh

Surprised It happened in Turkey first and not in Wales they must use protection.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I was debating whether I wanted to see that.....

I didn't :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭Dull and Boring

Where does the law stand on killing a human who looks like a sheep??:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 31,824 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

That's revolting looking...

That Governor comes across as a bit of an eijit though!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Looks like the guy outta V for Vandetta

• Closed Accounts Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Shivers26

I've never been so sorry I opened a link.

I was just going to say it looks a bit like Voldemort from the HP movies

• Registered Users Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭sideswipe

whatever next?????? maybe a spiderbaby.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭Agonist

So, would you?

A. Eat it
    B. Shag it
    C. Both

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Agonist wrote: »
    So, would you?

A. Eat it
    B. Shag it
    C. Both

R. Neither

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Shocked at how much it looks like a certain Boardsie.:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

Forgot how funny that was Misty. One of the best parts of the film.

Well. It looks like the creature from The Thing has crash landed in Turkey. It's a matter of months before Kurt Russell kills us all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Who_owns_this?

Somebody didn't take Biology

Probably missed the sex-ed class too.

sideswipe wrote: »
    whatever next?????? maybe a spiderbaby.

I heard it has the body of a spider and the head of a baby and they keep it in a pram.....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Always practice safe sex.:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭smythwicks

They burned it??
    BAAAAAHHHst*rds:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

I heard it has the body of a spider and the head of a baby and they keep it in a pram.....

The body of a spider and the head of a spider. The body of a spider and the head of a spider. Now write it one hundred times. Sacrilege to poorly quote Fr. Ted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

galwayrush wrote: »
    Always practice safe sex.:p

So by safe do you mean he should have got down & dirty with a ram instead of a ewe?

Shryke wrote: »
    The body of a spider and the head of a spider. The body of a spider and the head of a spider. Now write it one hundred times. Sacrilege to poorly quote Fr. Ted.

Father Ted????????

I was quoting Skynews.................................:D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,086 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

what a waste burning it, do not get Fringe in Turkey

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

That poor lamb.

Also that poor sheep, looks like it's baby daddy was an ugly fcuker

Advertisement